• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Got an email saying my product review is live when I don't actually think the product I was reviewing is live yet :/ email link takes me to a 404 page

My review says it is live but the link will not work? "It will not work until the product goes live, as soon as it shows on the site so will your review. "

Above is Leanne's answer from the secret tester faqs. It just means the review has been linked so will show when the product is launched

Makes a lot of sense thanks :)

Lovehoney - Rebecca [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I am not sure if is in correlation to some newer items too.

As my lace and mesh knicker review does not show on my profile.

My latest review for the Treasure Me Chemise doesn't show on my profile either. :(

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Is there a problem with all reviews now not just testers? Just put a review in for the basics cock rings and not showing up..? Can you let me know if you have it please can't remember what my review count was at...

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Is there a problem with all reviews now not just testers? Just put a review in for the basics cock rings and not showing up..? Can you let me know if you have it please can't remember what my review count was at...

Not all reviews, I think it's just for items uploaded between a certain time frame. If the product has been live a while, then the review should show up once it's gone live x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

Not all reviews, I think it's just for items uploaded between a certain time frame. If the product has been live a while, then the review should show up once it's gone live x

This is the issue it is quite the mix of reviews so sadly we will have to await a fix. 

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35525

It says there are only 4 reviews when there is actually 5 :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

The knew tempt me range had an offer on of a free bullet when purchasing an item from the range but nothing shown up in the basket when I added the items and now the offer has disappeared.

bondagegod wrote:

The knew tempt me range had an offer on of a free bullet when purchasing an item from the range but nothing shown up in the basket when I added the items and now the offer has disappeared.

Hmm I am sorry but I  can not see this offer. Was it an affliate or maybe an email offer ?

Here are the current offers we have online : 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/

If you could let me know soem more details and I will pop another look :) 

Sxleksaker wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35525

It says there are only 4 reviews when there is actually 5 :)

Well that is no good, seems the system can not count ! ha 

I will get this kicked to hopefully resolve - when I say I kick I do mean a technical term for refresh wink

Hi Leanne. It was on the product pages of all of the range and was a bionic bullet and then it disappeared.

bondagegod wrote:

Hi Leanne. It was on the product pages of all of the range and was a bionic bullet and then it disappeared.

Thank you, I will let tech take this one as I am struggling to locate an offer.. maybe it was a glitch that was picked up before this was raised.

Apologies for the error. 

Ok Leanne. That fine it's no problem. I'm still going order some items from the tempt me range. Thank you for looking in to the issue ft me.

TheDildoChronicles [sign in to see picture]

I posted a review on the Thrust Holly yesterday.
    Should it show on my profile that I've written a new one even if it's awaiting approval?
    I was wondering if it was normal for it to disappear until it's checked.
    I'm a newbie at reviewing and tries to do a good one for this, why didn't I save a draft! Numpty :(

It a problem lovehoney know about thedildocronicles review aren't showing up on profile pages but reviews are still being linked to the product page so your review will be on there.

TheDildoChronicles wrote:

I posted a review on the Thrust Holly yesterday.
    Should it show on my profile that I've written a new one even if it's awaiting approval?
    I was wondering if it was normal for it to disappear until it's checked.
    I'm a newbie at reviewing and tries to do a good one for this, why didn't I save a draft! Numpty :(

Hello and welcome to the world of reviewing sex toys!

The issue has beenn resolved for you so it is now in a pending state, the issue was the review was not linked to a product page. To ensure the correct item is listed and the review links you can write on the actual product page laugh

Thanks for the review !

Thanks for the update, most helpful :)

CoughDrop [sign in to see picture]

Hi I have two issues which cannot find a solution for:

1 - If you have a post with a smiley in it, you cannot edit it

2 - If you make a double post, which does happen by acident sometimes, you cannot delete your own post.

Do you have any solutions for these? are thay already known about? or is there no fix?

many thanks in advance

You can edit posts for five mins after you have written the post as long as you're not on you're phone.

You can't your delete posts at all.

Hope this helps.

Hi guys

I'm new to the forums. Trying not to upset anyone, I keep finding on the word game threads that I read the previous post and reply and it takes me to a completely different page and my post them messes up the game and makes no sense as a reply.
    Is this because of being on an iPad?
    I hope I don't confuse/ anger anyone eek

mamz [sign in to see picture]

TheDildoChronicles wrote:

Hi guys

I'm new to the forums. Trying not to upset anyone, I keep finding on the word game threads that I read the previous post and reply and it takes me to a completely different page and my post them messes up the game and makes no sense as a reply.
    Is this because of being on an iPad?
    I hope I don't confuse/ anger anyone eek

Sometimes when I am on my computer and I click on the page number under the thread to open it dirrectly to the last page, there is still one more page to go (which didn't apprear on the home page). Could this be the cause of your problem?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.