• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Well, happy new solving problems year to the tech team!

So here's what happens: on the forum, you write a post and include an emoticon from the ones offered (PC, Firefox). You then decide editing your post (within the 5 min. timeframe). You edit what you want, and click the green "update" button. Except it won't. It will show as if loading your new post, but will not actually do it. Unless: you cancel the emoticon. Than it will accept and load your edited post in seconds as per normal. You then click edit again. Variant: You edited your text and loaded it with the cancelled emoticon. Then click edit again and insert the emoticon. It will do the same: not loading your edited post containing an emoticon.

Hey Era,

We are aware of the issue with posts containing emoticons, apologies for teh inconvenience.

Ben

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I often get this message 'Transaction (Process ID 89) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction'
    I just got it on the 'change a letter' thread on Internet Explorer on my phone. I'm not bothered as it usually works the second time I try but thought would just let you know :)

Hey,

Do you use a phone carrying Windows 8 or Windows 10? I'll see if I can replicate the issue.

Ben

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I often get this message 'Transaction (Process ID 89) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction'
    I just got it on the 'change a letter' thread on Internet Explorer on my phone. I'm not bothered as it usually works the second time I try but thought would just let you know :)

Hey,

Do you use a phone carrying Windows 8 or Windows 10? I'll see if I can replicate the issue.

Ben

It's a Samsung galaxy s5. I don't think it has windows :/ I'm not good with technology though sorry.
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Is there a slight glitch at the bottom of the testers list? An almost random 5 digit number makes an appearance

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I took them numbers to be the same as the numbers that kept appearing in lost. We keep seeing them all over the website now.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Is there a glitch with the what's new page? It doesn't seem to be adding all new products, but the US version of the website is.

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Is there a slight glitch at the bottom of the testers list? An almost random 5 digit number makes an appearance

Hello SS:

Sorted now!

You shouldn't be seen those random numbers anymore. Let me know, please if you do and where (URL if possible) 

Thanks 

era wrote:

So if I try and edit my previous post now, it will not load my new edited text unless I delete the emoticon from it too!!!

Hello Era:

This issue is on hand now. 

Your invisible / ghost friend still to be sorted. Will update you shortly on that please bear with us. 

Thanks for your patience yes

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

era wrote:

So if I try and edit my previous post now, it will not load my new edited text unless I delete the emoticon from it too!!!

Hello Era:

This issue is on hand now.

Your invisible / ghost friend still to be sorted. Will update you shortly on that please bear with us.

Thanks for your patience

Thank you! :)

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Erm... Don't know if this is the right place but from this page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie-special-offers/ - when I click on the 3 for £12 flirty knickers, it redirects to the 3 for £15 knicks instead! Not sure if it's just my phone playing tricks on me or if the link is confused! 😅

VioletWolf wrote:

Erm... Don't know if this is the right place but from this page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie-special-offers/ - when I click on the 3 for £12 flirty knickers, it redirects to the 3 for £15 knicks instead! Not sure if it's just my phone playing tricks on me or if the link is confused! 😅

Hello VioletWolf:

I clicked on the link you have sent, it takes me to LIngerie Special Offers page, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you should see the 3 for £12 box, upon selection, it should redirect you to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/4650/ which is the product list page on all flirty knickers on 12£ offer. 

Hope this helps. 

Thank You smiley

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

That's what I did 🙈 I was browsing the offers, clicked on the 3 for £12 and it just took me to the 3 for £15 instead! This is the page it takes me to:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/2742/

Think I have read this before on the forums. My basket keeps putting items back in my basket that I have deleted. Think it is to do with cookies. I have got no idea how to delete them on a iPhone.

I've not received any e-mails from lovehoney to do with deal of the day and any special offers e-mail since last Wednesday. I did speak with customer care and done what they advised but it has made no difference as didn't get today deal of the day e-mail.

bondagegod wrote:

Think I have read this before on the forums. My basket keeps putting items back in my basket that I have deleted. Think it is to do with cookies. I have got no idea how to delete them on a iPhone.

This is a caching issue, I'll ask one of the admins to get that fixed for you.

Ben

Ok thank you Ben.

bondagegod wrote:

I've not received any e-mails from lovehoney to do with deal of the day and any special offers e-mail since last Wednesday. I did speak with customer care and done what they advised but it has made no difference as didn't get today deal of the day e-mail.

I'll see if I can get you added back on those mailing lists as well.

Ben

Thanks Ben. I did re-add myself to the mailing lists over the weekend just in case that all it was.

bondagegod wrote:

Thanks Ben. I did re-add myself to the mailing lists over the weekend just in case that all it was.

No problem, if it crops up again let us know.

Even though I did that I am still not receving e-mails.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.