• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

    1452501888
    Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2015

    era wrote:

    Well, happy new solving problems year to the tech team!

    So here's what happens: on the forum, you write a post and include an emoticon from the ones offered (PC, Firefox). You then decide editing your post (within the 5 min. timeframe). You edit what you want, and click the green "update" button. Except it won't. It will show as if loading your new post, but will not actually do it. Unless: you cancel the emoticon. Than it will accept and load your edited post in seconds as per normal. You then click edit again. Variant: You edited your text and loaded it with the cancelled emoticon. Then click edit again and insert the emoticon. It will do the same: not loading your edited post containing an emoticon.

    Hey Era,

    We are aware of the issue with posts containing emoticons, apologies for teh inconvenience.

    Ben

    1452501986
    Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2015

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    I often get this message 'Transaction (Process ID 89) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction'
    I just got it on the 'change a letter' thread on Internet Explorer on my phone. I'm not bothered as it usually works the second time I try but thought would just let you know :)

    Hey,

    Do you use a phone carrying Windows 8 or Windows 10? I'll see if I can replicate the issue.

    Ben

    1452503007
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Lovehoney - Ben wrote:

    Vanilla_Kink wrote:

    I often get this message 'Transaction (Process ID 89) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction'
    I just got it on the 'change a letter' thread on Internet Explorer on my phone. I'm not bothered as it usually works the second time I try but thought would just let you know :)

    Hey,

    Do you use a phone carrying Windows 8 or Windows 10? I'll see if I can replicate the issue.

    Ben

    It's a Samsung galaxy s5. I don't think it has windows :/ I'm not good with technology though sorry.
    1452594324
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4372
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Is there a slight glitch at the bottom of the testers list? An almost random 5 digit number makes an appearance

    1452594575
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I took them numbers to be the same as the numbers that kept appearing in lost. We keep seeing them all over the website now.

    1452594664
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5888
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Is there a glitch with the what's new page? It doesn't seem to be adding all new products, but the US version of the website is.

    1452614014
    Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 30 Jun 2015

    Sum Sub wrote:

    Is there a slight glitch at the bottom of the testers list? An almost random 5 digit number makes an appearance

    Hello SS:

    Sorted now!

    You shouldn't be seen those random numbers anymore. Let me know, please if you do and where (URL if possible) 

    Thanks 

    1452614142
    Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 30 Jun 2015

    era wrote:

    So if I try and edit my previous post now, it will not load my new edited text unless I delete the emoticon from it too!!!

    Hello Era:

    This issue is on hand now. 

    Your invisible / ghost friend still to be sorted. Will update you shortly on that please bear with us. 

    Thanks for your patience yes

    1452718029

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1479
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2013

    Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

    era wrote:

    So if I try and edit my previous post now, it will not load my new edited text unless I delete the emoticon from it too!!!

    Hello Era:

    This issue is on hand now.

    Your invisible / ghost friend still to be sorted. Will update you shortly on that please bear with us.

    Thanks for your patience

    Thank you! :)

    1452798391
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 979
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Erm... Don't know if this is the right place but from this page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie-special-offers/ - when I click on the 3 for £12 flirty knickers, it redirects to the 3 for £15 knicks instead! Not sure if it's just my phone playing tricks on me or if the link is confused! 😅

    1452861446
    Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 30 Jun 2015

    VioletWolf wrote:

    Erm... Don't know if this is the right place but from this page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie-special-offers/ - when I click on the 3 for £12 flirty knickers, it redirects to the 3 for £15 knicks instead! Not sure if it's just my phone playing tricks on me or if the link is confused! 😅

    Hello VioletWolf:

    I clicked on the link you have sent, it takes me to LIngerie Special Offers page, if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you should see the 3 for £12 box, upon selection, it should redirect you to http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/4650/ which is the product list page on all flirty knickers on 12£ offer. 

    Hope this helps. 

    Thank You smiley

    1452865946
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 979
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    That's what I did 🙈 I was browsing the offers, clicked on the 3 for £12 and it just took me to the 3 for £15 instead! This is the page it takes me to:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/2742/

    1452950798
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Think I have read this before on the forums. My basket keeps putting items back in my basket that I have deleted. Think it is to do with cookies. I have got no idea how to delete them on a iPhone.

    1453113912
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I've not received any e-mails from lovehoney to do with deal of the day and any special offers e-mail since last Wednesday. I did speak with customer care and done what they advised but it has made no difference as didn't get today deal of the day e-mail.

    1453119828
    Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    Think I have read this before on the forums. My basket keeps putting items back in my basket that I have deleted. Think it is to do with cookies. I have got no idea how to delete them on a iPhone.

    This is a caching issue, I'll ask one of the admins to get that fixed for you.

    Ben

    1453120182
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Ok thank you Ben.

    1453130351
    Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    I've not received any e-mails from lovehoney to do with deal of the day and any special offers e-mail since last Wednesday. I did speak with customer care and done what they advised but it has made no difference as didn't get today deal of the day e-mail.

    I'll see if I can get you added back on those mailing lists as well.

    Ben

    1453131489
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Thanks Ben. I did re-add myself to the mailing lists over the weekend just in case that all it was.

    1453134042
    Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    Thanks Ben. I did re-add myself to the mailing lists over the weekend just in case that all it was.

    No problem, if it crops up again let us know.

    1453134228
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5944
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Even though I did that I am still not receving e-mails.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.