• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Leanne, how quickly do reviews take to go live? I've submitted one for a bodystocking on Monday morning, and it hasn't been approved yet. I've had a couple of issues when submitting reviews before and they've got lost somewhere and I've had to redo them. Only ask as I'm about to submit a review for a tester just now! Thanks x

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I can still see it, the second picture is a picture of a pair of handcuffs :p

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Ahh it's on mobile version not desktop that is why all seems ok to me ! 

Thanks for coming back on this one , I have emailed it over to be looked into . A strange one indeed. 

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Hiya Leanne, how quickly do reviews take to go live? I've submitted one for a bodystocking on Monday morning, and it hasn't been approved yet. I've had a couple of issues when submitting reviews before and they've got lost somewhere and I've had to redo them. Only ask as I'm about to submit a review for a tester just now! Thanks x

They can take 24-48 hours , if you need to check if it has been received you can always contact customer care. Better to do that than on here as your post may be missed amongst glitches being reported. laugh

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Sorry if you have already answered this. But is the glitch with the reviews showing on profiles being fixed?

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Sorry if you have already answered this. But is the glitch with the reviews showing on profiles being fixed?

It is on the list to be fixed but is not resolved yet. Sorry we are working through it all but with the lauch of .ca it has caused some delays. 

As the review shows on teh actual item page we are happy that it has not impacted that , phew ! 

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Okay thanks Leanne :)

Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Do you mind linking me the handcuffs in question? I can let the merchandisers know if it is an issue.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

It seems to be fixed now, because I can't see them anymore :) I think it was the Vondage cuffs I saw.

Sxleksaker wrote:

It seems to be fixed now, because I can't see them anymore :) I think it was the Vondage cuffs I saw.

That's good to hear, keep us posted if anything else pops up.

JohnnyDoe [sign in to see picture]

A problem I've had is that I've added some stuff to my basket but I know want to delete it, so I tried removing the items and also tried updating the quantity to 0. They do disappear but it doesn't save, so if I log out and in again they're still there.. Also (less of a problem) when I do delete stuff my basket says "No items -( £10.00)" but I imagine that just residue and it wouldn't affect anything if I bought something else

JohnnyDoe wrote:

A problem I've had is that I've added some stuff to my basket but I know want to delete it, so I tried removing the items and also tried updating the quantity to 0. They do disappear but it doesn't save, so if I log out and in again they're still there.. Also (less of a problem) when I do delete stuff my basket says "No items -( £10.00)" but I imagine that just residue and it wouldn't affect anything if I bought something else

Oh no I am sorry sad

I have popped into your account and cleared your basket, if it is still an issue pop back here. 

JohnnyDoe [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

JohnnyDoe wrote:

Oh no I am sorry

I have popped into your account and cleared your basket, if it is still an issue pop back here.

I'm afraid so, it hasn't been cleared on my end. Just logged out and logged back in again and it still says that I'm wanting that stuff...

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Is there someone i can email about uploading photos..i have uploaded loads the same way since october on my phone ..using a photo resizer app..i even posted some this month . Three days i have been trying on my new and old phone in case that was the problem ..ive cleared cookies ive done everything like i normally do..it even says my photo has uploaded ..i have a screenshot saying that too which i want to send in my email to show you that the photo seems to be disappearing when it hits lovehoney . Thank you

Also i can change my profile picture no problems i did that three days ago when uploading the disappearing photos

ive worked it out!!!!!! i realised the 4 photos i wanted i had saved from messager..not downloaded..saved..so as soon as i downloaded them properly and resized i was able to upload from my phone no worries.

mummymermaid wrote:

ive worked it out!!!!!! i realised the 4 photos i wanted i had saved from messager..not downloaded..saved..so as soon as i downloaded them properly and resized i was able to upload from my phone no worries.

yes just posted on the other thread . Glad you manage to sort it 

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Do secret review item reviews not go on your profile once the product is reviewed? I noticed something I reviewed in secret a few months back has gone live but does't show on my account. Or is it jus a glich.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

MK7 wrote:

Do secret review item reviews not go on your profile once the product is reviewed? I noticed something I reviewed in secret a few months back has gone live but does't show on my account. Or is it jus a glich.

It's a glitch a lot of people are having the same issue i'm sure i've seen somewhere that it's being worked on

MK7 wrote:

We're aware of it, and have a fix in the works. however we don't have an ETA on it at the moment.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.