• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

My basket is empty and showing "0 items (£34.99)"

Oh no , that does not seem right at all.  

Try now as i have cleared the back end - ah hm on the system !

May be worth clearing cookies too , if it still shows at the 0 items with a cost let us know. 

MrandMrs.Anonymous [sign in to see picture]

Is anybody else having any wish list problems?

We have/had three wish lists but had to delete our 'we'd like to try' wish list as it wouldn't let us add anything to it as it had no selection circle, also it had no option for us to make the list public (It's always nice for others to see what we would like to try ;p)

We have made made a new 'We'd like to try' wish list but we are having the same problem.

Mr and Mrs A

Diggin parks [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon all, seems I can't gain access to the secret squirrel testing loaded today. When I click on your name Leanne I can see you was proposing a spreader bar was coming up for testing but when I click on the main thread it says page cannot be found. Hopefully I'm making sense. You have stated two weeks turn around on the testers. I'll be willing to turn a review around in that time if it helps.we are Willing to test anything you need. Lol.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Diggin parks wrote:

Afternoon all, seems I can't gain access to the secret squirrel testing loaded today. When I click on your name Leanne I can see you was proposing a spreader bar was coming up for testing but when I click on the main thread it says page cannot be found. Hopefully I'm making sense. You have stated two weeks turn around on the testers. I'll be willing to turn a review around in that time if it helps.we are Willing to test anything you need. Lol.

The thread is closed, that's why

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

Diggin parks wrote:

The thread is closed, that's why

Missed out on that one then!!! Lol

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

Is there a problem with receiving newsletters? I've double checked that I've signed up for them, but I haven't received any emails for offers etc 

Diggin parks wrote:

Yes sorry this was a quick turn around required on these testers. Do not worry there will be many more 

MrandMrs.Anonymous wrote:

Is anybody else having any wish list problems?

We have/had three wish lists but had to delete our 'we'd like to try' wish list as it wouldn't let us add anything to it as it had no selection circle, also it had no option for us to make the list public (It's always nice for others to see what we would like to try ;p)

We have made made a new 'We'd like to try' wish list but we are having the same problem.

Mr and Mrs A

Heya , 

Yes sorry this is a known fault currently. The radio buttons are out of alignment. You should be able to select the one below / above to add to teh one you actually wanted to use. 

We are working through the glitches , it has just been super busy with the Canada site launch. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused with these recent bugs sad I will ask for any updates we may have ...

GollyGotha wrote:

Is there a problem with receiving newsletters? I've double checked that I've signed up for them, but I haven't received any emails for offers etc 

Hi there , oh no I am sorry. Are you receiving deal of the day at all ?

I see you signed up recently so it could be that an offer has not reached you yet . As soon as we have one suited to you this should be received.  heart

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

GollyGotha wrote:

I see you signed up recently so it could be that an offer has not reached you yet . As soon as we have one suited to you this should be received.

Heya Leanne,

I thought I signed up when I first joined Love Honey, but after seeing all the posts / topics about email deals I decided to re-sign up, just incase something went wrong / I did it wrong, but I'm still not receiving emails about 'Deal of the Day'.

GollyGotha wrote:

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

GollyGotha wrote:

I see you signed up recently so it could be that an offer has not reached you yet . As soon as we have one suited to you this should be received.

Heya Leanne,

I thought I signed up when I first joined Love Honey, but after seeing all the posts / topics about email deals I decided to re-sign up, just incase something went wrong / I did it wrong, but I'm still not receiving emails about 'Deal of the Day'.

Hey there , I have emailed you with some further information smiley

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

Um, wtf is this about? haha http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36368

*edit:* nevermind, looks like it's being sorted.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Is there a glitch with photos being uploaded? Normally I can see the image whilst it's being processed but this time I can't. x

😢 my photo hasn't been approved. Is it lost? x

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

😢 my photo hasn't been approved. Is it lost? x

Sorry , I haven't had a photo come through from yourselfs to approve or not approve over the weekend. I have had others though.

Please make sure you are within the sizing guidelines and it is less than 1MB. instagram sizing works for the site. 

If you are still having issue please let Customer care know or pop back for someone on tech to pick it up :) 

How strange. I've submitted them again and now they say awaiting approval 😊.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35791

Is it supposed to be a picture of handcuffs on that page? 😉

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Submitted a secret tester review yesterday and got the email confirming it had gone live (or will be live when the product appears) but it's still saying I need to submit my review in my account, when it usually disappears straight away after being submitted.. Don't know if it's a glitch or it just wasn't updated yet?

Also the name of the product in that email was missing a key word (which could easily have been a typo, but just wanted to check) that it was linked to the right product and not a similar one that went out for testing at the same time!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Sxleksaker wrote:

Noticed this too.

It is the second product picture - when you tap on it to enlarge a pair of handcuffs appear xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Sxleksaker wrote:

Noticed this too.

It is the second product picture - when you tap on it to enlarge a pair of handcuffs appear xx

How odd, looks like it may have been fixed already as I am not seeing this. if it is sstill occuring for you please do let us know. Thanks for letting us know guys 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.