• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sorry no updates on the review issue.

With the launch of Lovehoney Canada it has been busy here at HQ . Do not worry it has not been forgotton about.

Apologies guys but it is in hand. 

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ok, so I'm NOT in the UK. Each time I open Lovehoney on my phone outside my own wifi zone, a pop-up turns up that says: "Wait! We think you ARE in the UK - Lovehoney.eu is a better site for you." See the typo there?

While I do get its marketing purpose, I don't think Lovehoney.eu is a better site for me, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped telling me it is. :) Also, this pop-up pops up on the forum page too. Which is double irritating. :)

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I agree with era. It would be great if there was an option like "don't show this again" because yes it does get irritating.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Maybe this would be best in the suggestion thread

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Is this page broken?
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/whats-new/
    I check it regularly, but nothing has changed on it in like weeeeeks

Sum Sub wrote:

Is this page broken?
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/whats-new/
    I check it regularly, but nothing has changed on it in like weeeeeks

It is indeed , it also broke my tester list all those weeks ago crying

Sorry , It is being worked on , the what's new in each category still works yes

mamz wrote:

Maybe this would be best in the suggestion thread

^^ This one as it is not a glitch , thank you for the feedback and we can pass that on for you :) 

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne. Sadly I'm lazy and like to see it all in place!

Congrats on 1k posts btw. Next up - field Marshall status :)

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if it's a glitch or the system just wasn't updated, but my recent (tester) order is still showing as packed/not despatched although the tracking says it's on it's way to the local delivery office..

NatandTom wrote:

Not sure if it's a glitch or the system just wasn't updated, but my recent (tester) order is still showing as packed/not despatched although the tracking says it's on it's way to the local delivery office..

Ah yes , this has been the headache of my week! 

The warehosue have managed to over-ride some of the issues , but I have had to manually send some myself.

I apologise if you receive my packed parcles , I am not at the same level as the speedy guys in the warehouse haha 

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I can't see the picture of the Rene Rofe Strappy Seduction Teddy on either the What's new page or the product page :) Do anyone else experience this problem?

Sxleksaker wrote:

I can't see the picture of the Rene Rofe Strappy Seduction Teddy on either the What's new page or the product page :) Do anyone else experience this problem?

We are indeed all seeing this issue , just raised it. 

Thanks for letting us know smiley

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Ok, so I'm NOT in the UK. Each time I open Lovehoney on my phone outside my own wifi zone, a pop-up turns up that says: "Wait! We think you ARE in the UK - Lovehoney.eu is a better site for you." See the typo there?

While I do get its marketing purpose, I don't think Lovehoney.eu is a better site for me, so I'd appreciate it if you stopped telling me it is. :) Also, this pop-up pops up on the forum page too. Which is double irritating. :)

1. We've fixed the typo - thanks!

2. Could you get in touch with Lovehoney - Numbers as he'd like to investigate this as it shouldn't be working like that and he'd like some info you wouldn't want to share on the forum (IP address). His email address is matt.curry@lovehoney.co.uk

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Ah yes , this has been the headache of my week!

The warehosue have managed to over-ride some of the issues , but I have had to manually send some myself.

I apologise if you receive my packed parcles , I am not at the same level as the speedy guys in the warehouse haha

Has just arrived, so I'd say you're on the same level as those speedy guys! Thanks :)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Any update on the tester reviews not showing on profiles?

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if this has been mentioned but when trying to add items to my tester list on my phone it always put them in my Want wishlist, even if I make sure that the tester list is selected. I've tried a few times now with the same results. :I Not sure why it is. Also, quite a lot of the new products are showing up with 'Offer' on them when there isn't in fact any offers for them.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

Don't know if this has been mentioned but when trying to add items to my tester list on my phone it always put them in my Want wishlist, even if I make sure that the tester list is selected. I've tried a few times now with the same results. :I Not sure why it is. Also, quite a lot of the new products are showing up with 'Offer' on them when there isn't in fact any offers for them.

Hi KittenFeatures the wishlist problem has been going on for a while. Lovehoney -Ben mentioned it a good few pages back. He said to select the wishlist button above the one you really want to add it to. Seems to work for me on the phone. I also noticed that the offer button is showing for lots of things that don't have any offers on. It's all a bit strange.
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

Hi KittenFeatures the wishlist problem has been going on for a while. Lovehoney -Ben mentioned it a good few pages back. He said to select the wishlist button above the one you really want to add it to. Seems to work for me on the phone. I also noticed that the offer button is showing for lots of things that don't have any offers on. It's all a bit strange.

How could I do that? :P The tester list is the first one of my wishlists..

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

How could I do that? :P The tester list is the first one of my wishlists..

Have you got a grey button next to choose a wishlist and to the left of sex toy tester's list? Click that one and hopefully it should work:)
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

My basket is empty and showing "0 items (£34.99)"

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.