• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

    1463262571
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1928
    • Joined: 12 Apr 2016

    Quick question as I really don't understand this. Is the first image on this page showing up as inverted colours for anyone else despite the fact the image itself on the thumbnail isn't inverted? This hasn't happened on any other products for me. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21292

    1463334479
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2609
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2016

    KittenFeatures wrote:

    Quick question as I really don't understand this. Is the first image on this page showing up as inverted colours for anyone else despite the fact the image itself on the thumbnail isn't inverted? This hasn't happened on any other products for me. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21292

    It shows fine as main pic and thumbnail but when I 'mouse over image to zoom' it does show inverted colours.

    1463334763
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1986
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    lovingnewtoys wrote:

    KittenFeatures wrote:

    Quick question as I really don't understand this. Is the first image on this page showing up as inverted colours for anyone else despite the fact the image itself on the thumbnail isn't inverted? This hasn't happened on any other products for me. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21292

    It shows fine as main pic and thumbnail but when I 'mouse over image to zoom' it does show inverted colours.

    How very strange, same for me
    1463387787
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 347
    • Joined: 7 Jun 2015

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35265 The product video for this stops half way through, about when Anabell is about to explain how to turn it on...

    1463388251
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1692
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Jezebella wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35265 The product video for this stops half way through, about when Anabell is about to explain how to turn it on...

    Opps , not very helpful at all . Sorry about that , please give half an hour and the fix should work and will allow the video to run through 

    Thanks for letting us know 

    1463388432
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1692
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    KittenFeatures wrote:

    Quick question as I really don't understand this. Is the first image on this page showing up as inverted colours for anyone else despite the fact the image itself on the thumbnail isn't inverted? This hasn't happened on any other products for me. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21292

    Howdy 

    ah yes I see it as negative too , thanks for flagging this up ! 

    I have sent this on to the image gurus to solve 

    Thanks 

    1463586627
    mf77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 174
    • Joined: 5 Oct 2015

    The layout of the wishlists is glitchy and out pf line on mobile devices. That is all.

    1463590402
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3811
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    mf77 wrote:

    The layout of the wishlists is glitchy and out pf line on mobile devices. That is all.

    Same here , I have to add things to a different list to get them on the right one .

    1463593250
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5959
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    +1 to the wishlists glitches.

    1463598277
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3002
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Leann I hate to be a pest but the tester reviews are still not appearing in my profile review list, My count went up today to 100 when the doxie went live but bummed I cant access the reveiw from my member profile page.

    1463598696
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1986
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Leann I hate to be a pest but the tester reviews are still not appearing in my profile review list, My count went up today to 100 when the doxie went live but bummed I cant access the reveiw from my member profile page.

    You're in quite the club, don't worry, loads of people are having this issue... my tester review from a week ago still isn't on :P

    1463642050
    honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 766
    • Joined: 5 Mar 2016

    Don't know if this is a 'glitch' or not but I haven't received an email for deal of the day today- even though I always receive one just after midnight. Obviously I can still see the deal of the day on the website but just checking that emails have been sent out!?

    1463642254
    Verity... [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 46
    • Joined: 29 Mar 2016

    I have not received an email either. I can see it on the site but no email today x

    1463645794
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1692
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    I am yet to receive my DOTD email too , my guess is it has not been sent yet . When the tech team are about I can check 

    1463645993
    mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1177
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2015

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Leann I hate to be a pest but the tester reviews are still not appearing in my profile review list, My count went up today to 100 when the doxie went live but bummed I cant access the reveiw from my member profile page.

    Me too huni a few testers missing from my profile reviews..I know they are aware though, and as long as Leanne can see i am doing my tester reviews then it's okies! Xxx

    1463646490
    m4t1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2230
    • Joined: 28 Jan 2016

    When I press "Write your own review" for the Exposed Liquid Onyx Cupless Merry Widow and G-String Set the model is in the red outfit and not in black. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17944

    1463647011
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1692
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    mummymermaid wrote:

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Leann I hate to be a pest but the tester reviews are still not appearing in my profile review list, My count went up today to 100 when the doxie went live but bummed I cant access the reveiw from my member profile page.

    Me too huni a few testers missing from my profile reviews..I know they are aware though, and as long as Leanne can see i am doing my tester reviews then it's okies! Xxx

    There is still no ETA on the fix but rest assured we are aware.

    As long as the review is showing on the product page and I can see it on our back end you have nothing to worry about , I will not chase or assume you have not posted the review just becuase it does not show on your page. 

    Please do not stress about this one it is under control and as soon as we have an update we will let you know smiley

    Thank you all for your paitence heart

    1463654880
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5959
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    I've not my DOTD e-mail either. Guessing it is the same for everyone today.

    1463662310
    Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 38
    • Joined: 30 Jun 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    I've not my DOTD e-mail either. Guessing it is the same for everyone today.

    Hiya!! 

    It seems like it as I haven't received mine either I keep hearing DOTD here and there so we are aware that there is either an update or perhaps an issue.

    We will report back as soon as we know. We are working on it though. 

    Thank for reporting! yes

    1463662568
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1692
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    m4t1n wrote:

    When I press "Write your own review" for the Exposed Liquid Onyx Cupless Merry Widow and G-String Set the model is in the red outfit and not in black. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17944

    Oh no I am sorry , this is known on a few items as it pulls through the original image. The review will go against the new image and item though. 

    We are working on it 

    Thank you for letting us know 

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.