• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Quick question as I really don't understand this. Is the first image on this page showing up as inverted colours for anyone else despite the fact the image itself on the thumbnail isn't inverted? This hasn't happened on any other products for me. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21292

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

Quick question as I really don't understand this. Is the first image on this page showing up as inverted colours for anyone else despite the fact the image itself on the thumbnail isn't inverted? This hasn't happened on any other products for me. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21292

It shows fine as main pic and thumbnail but when I 'mouse over image to zoom' it does show inverted colours.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

It shows fine as main pic and thumbnail but when I 'mouse over image to zoom' it does show inverted colours.

How very strange, same for me
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35265 The product video for this stops half way through, about when Anabell is about to explain how to turn it on...

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35265 The product video for this stops half way through, about when Anabell is about to explain how to turn it on...

Opps , not very helpful at all . Sorry about that , please give half an hour and the fix should work and will allow the video to run through 

Thanks for letting us know 

KittenFeatures wrote:

Howdy 

ah yes I see it as negative too , thanks for flagging this up ! 

I have sent this on to the image gurus to solve 

Thanks 

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

The layout of the wishlists is glitchy and out pf line on mobile devices. That is all.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

mf77 wrote:

The layout of the wishlists is glitchy and out pf line on mobile devices. That is all.

Same here , I have to add things to a different list to get them on the right one .

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

+1 to the wishlists glitches.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Leann I hate to be a pest but the tester reviews are still not appearing in my profile review list, My count went up today to 100 when the doxie went live but bummed I cant access the reveiw from my member profile page.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Leann I hate to be a pest but the tester reviews are still not appearing in my profile review list, My count went up today to 100 when the doxie went live but bummed I cant access the reveiw from my member profile page.

You're in quite the club, don't worry, loads of people are having this issue... my tester review from a week ago still isn't on :P

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if this is a 'glitch' or not but I haven't received an email for deal of the day today- even though I always receive one just after midnight. Obviously I can still see the deal of the day on the website but just checking that emails have been sent out!?

Verity... [sign in to see picture]

I have not received an email either. I can see it on the site but no email today x

I am yet to receive my DOTD email too , my guess is it has not been sent yet . When the tech team are about I can check 

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Me too huni a few testers missing from my profile reviews..I know they are aware though, and as long as Leanne can see i am doing my tester reviews then it's okies! Xxx

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

When I press "Write your own review" for the Exposed Liquid Onyx Cupless Merry Widow and G-String Set the model is in the red outfit and not in black. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17944

mummymermaid wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Me too huni a few testers missing from my profile reviews..I know they are aware though, and as long as Leanne can see i am doing my tester reviews then it's okies! Xxx

There is still no ETA on the fix but rest assured we are aware.

As long as the review is showing on the product page and I can see it on our back end you have nothing to worry about , I will not chase or assume you have not posted the review just becuase it does not show on your page. 

Please do not stress about this one it is under control and as soon as we have an update we will let you know smiley

Thank you all for your paitence heart

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I've not my DOTD e-mail either. Guessing it is the same for everyone today.

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I've not my DOTD e-mail either. Guessing it is the same for everyone today.

Hiya!! 

It seems like it as I haven't received mine either I keep hearing DOTD here and there so we are aware that there is either an update or perhaps an issue.

We will report back as soon as we know. We are working on it though. 

Thank for reporting! yes

m4t1n wrote:

When I press "Write your own review" for the Exposed Liquid Onyx Cupless Merry Widow and G-String Set the model is in the red outfit and not in black. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17944

Oh no I am sorry , this is known on a few items as it pulls through the original image. The review will go against the new image and item though. 

We are working on it 

Thank you for letting us know 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.