• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

Hello Guys and Gals:

I am having a look at the reviews issue, I have to say I'm in a bit of pickle here because trying to replicate the different issues you have reported I am able to write a review, send it, approve it and subsequently will show in my profile and also in the product page however there might be a misunderstanding in the order of how these reviews are meant to be showing. Still work in progress.

Just to to let you know though I'm working on it and will inform you of fixes (if that's the case) when I have some more info for you.

Thanks to all of you that takes the time to let us know when something is not quite right.

From what I've seen it's the TESTER reviews that aren't showing up on profile pages :/ so it must be something to do with what whatever is different in the process for getting tester reviews live than any old review. will submit my tester review this weekend and see if it works

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

popk1n You're welcome! 

It took a while but we try at the best of our abilities to resolve all reported issues. 

I think era will be pleased as well smiley

The fix should have fixed all those unwanted ghost friend request in any active profile.

Thanks all for posting!! yes

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

My testers aren't showing on my profile, but the products are live showing my review

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

My testers aren't showing on my profile, but the products are live showing my review

heya , sorry about that . 

This has been raised, you may have missed that on previous page. 

We have not ETA on fix but as soon as it is we will let you know 

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

heya , sorry about that .

This has been raised, you may have missed that on previous page.

We have not ETA on fix but as soon as it is we will let you know

oooops, sorry about that.

Thanks for letting me know Leanne x

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

So my latest review is live....it was a tester, not sure if that affects things. A regular tester, not a secret one.

But for some reason it is not showing up on my reviews list on my profile page?! Nor is it uping my total of my reviews. I find this quite odd. If there a lag between when it goes live and will be visible on my profile page? I have never seemed to experience this prior.

Thank you!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hi Vanessa8 

This has been raised , see above :) 

Sorry no ETA at the moment 

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Hi Vanessa8

This has been raised , see above :)

Sorry no ETA at the moment

sorry in my haste I had not read "up" on this thread.... thanks Leann!

Did you change the page layouts back to how they were before? The add to basket and wishlist buttons on product pages look back to how they were before you changed everything.

Also if I scroll over the product photos, it isn't zooming in.

I don't actually know if this is a glitch per se, just wondering if this is intentional? I miss the zoom in on the photos :(

popk1n wrote:

Did you change the page layouts back to how they were before? The add to basket and wishlist buttons on product pages look back to how they were before you changed everything.

Also if I scroll over the product photos, it isn't zooming in.

I don't actually know if this is a glitch per se, just wondering if this is intentional? I miss the zoom in on the photos :(

Ignore this, it's back to normal again now

I submitted a review on monday night and it still hasnt been approved yet, but I submitted another review last night but that one has been approved?

popk1n wrote:

I submitted a review on monday night and it still hasnt been approved yet, but I submitted another review last night but that one has been approved?

ignore, sorted :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Glad I read the comments on here now regarding tester reviews not showing up on your profiles.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

I know this is an ongoing issue with tester reviews not showing on profile etc, but I have submitted a secret tester review and received the email saying it is live, but when I go to link within the email it says page cannot be found - is this because item is not for sale yet, or is this another issue?

My review number has gone up on my profile but review not there (I now have two missing, both testers).

Sorry if this appears to be a duplicate of original posting.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I know this is an ongoing issue with tester reviews not showing on profile etc, but I have submitted a secret tester review and received the email saying it is live, but when I go to link within the email it says page cannot be found - is this because item is not for sale yet, or is this another issue?

My review number has gone up on my profile but review not there (I now have two missing, both testers).

Because it's not for sale yet :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Because it's not for sale yet :)

Yah. This means they've attached your review to the product, but the product to page is hidden as it's not launched yet.
    mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Hello again Lovehoney Technical Robots,

Unless I am very much mistaken there is not an option to select "shop by brand" on Android devices. I have had a good dig and haven't turned up anything. I think this may be a useful addition to the menus.

Thanks.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

As well as the problem of tester reviews not showing on profile. I have 2 not showing. I know you're looking into it.

But today I have a non tester review that went live and is not showing on my profile but is on the product page.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Natandtom/Sum Sub - thank you, I did think that was probably the case but just wanted to be sure as it's 'my first time'.

Thank you for clarifying for me xx

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

I came to mention my latest tester review not showing up on my profile, and now I see it's a known issue. Well count me among the afflicted, for what it's worth.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.