• Lovehoney Glitches 2016

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

pretty much like the fault above,

when I have the search results up in tiles, this item has a blue "offer" banner

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35707

but when i click through, no offer listed on product page.

Incidentally, this is also on what's new, but in bondage

Lovehoney - JLo [sign in to see picture]

m4t1n wrote:

Hello m4t1n:

This issue has been reported and will be fix a.s.a.p 

Thanks 

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure it's been reported before but my product review for testers are only sometimes appearing on my profile. They are on the item description page, but not on my profile. Eg the 1 litre Nori Nuru Magic massage gel.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

I'm sure it's been reported before but my product review for testers are only sometimes appearing on my profile. They are on the item description page, but not on my profile. Eg the 1 litre Nori Nuru Magic massage gel.

It's the same for me. the review doesn't appear anywhere on the site except on the product page (so it's not on the reviews page nor on my profil). I didn't recieved the usual email saying my review has been sucessfully submited (but I received the one saying it's now online)

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

It's the same for me. the review doesn't appear anywhere on the site except on the product page (so it's not on the reviews page nor on my profil). I didn't recieved the usual email saying my review has been sucessfully submited (but I received the one saying it's now online)

I don't know if this is a glitch or not but I've never seen any of my reviews on the lastest reviews page, are they supposed to show up on there?

KittenFeatures, mine usually do. You sometimes have to scroll through it a bit to find it as there is a lot submited.

mamz wrote:

KittenFeatures, mine usually do. You sometimes have to scroll through it a bit to find it as there is a lot submited.

I've looked for every single one of mine and none of them have appeared so far. I check every single time I review once they've been approved. Never seen any of them on there. Thought it was odd that people were listing this as a glitch. :x

KittenFeatures wrote:

mamz wrote:

I've looked for every single one of mine and none of them have appeared so far. I check every single time I review once they've been approved. Never seen any of them on there. Thought it was odd that people were listing this as a glitch. :x

Maybe the glitch could have been going since before you joined the forum and started writting reviews? My two last reviews did appear on the page (one of which was a tester)

mamz wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

mamz wrote:

Maybe the glitch could have been going since before you joined the forum and started writting reviews? My two last reviews did appear on the page (one of which was a tester)

Almost a month ago? I'm not sure, wouldn't people have noticed. I just doubled checked and I can see them on the main list. Will check tomorrow on the most recent (which is where they don't show up) for the 3 I currently have pending once they're approved.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I submitted 2 reviews yesterday.

The one for the Lovehoney raspberry lace boyshorts has appeared on both the product page and my profile. The one for the Boysenberry full briefs is on the product page....but not on my profile.

Seems as a few peeps are having this issue x

I also submitted 3 reviews today but only 2 I can see on my profile page.

Lovehoney - JLo wrote:

m4t1n wrote:

These stuff says offer on, but I can't see an offer on the product page:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35861

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35707

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35723

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35840

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35850

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35842

Almost everything what is new in Sexy lingerie section.

Hello http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/m4t1n/:

This issue has been reported and will be fix a.s.a.p

Thanks

You're welcome.

KittenFeatures wrote:

mamz wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

mamz wrote:

Almost a month ago? I'm not sure, wouldn't people have noticed. I just doubled checked and I can see them on the main list. Will check tomorrow on the most recent (which is where they don't show up) for the 3 I currently have pending once they're approved.

Seems to be fine now, they must have fixed the issue at some point. I can see all of my recent ones now that they're approved. It was just my first couple of reviews that didn't show up on the list anywhere at the time.

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Hello Lovehoney Technical Bods,

Just reporting that it is nie on impossible to edit a post you have made on a forum when mobile as the text box in edit mode is so tiny. Do you think you can fix that? I am using Android rather than iOS if that helps.

Thanks, Mark.

mf77 wrote:

Hello Lovehoney Technical Bods,

Just reporting that it is nie on impossible to edit a post you have made on a forum when mobile as the text box in edit mode is so tiny. Do you think you can fix that? I am using Android rather than iOS if that helps.

Thanks, Mark.

Hello mf77:

We had reported a few issues regarding the lay out or functionality of forums on mobiles whether is editing a post with or without emotcions (known issue) or other inconveniences for users in this specific area.

We are aware of it but I'll digg a bit more in relation to "Edit Post" specificaly; not only is difficult to actually edit it due to the size of it I actually think is not working properlly, so thank you for the suggestion and will update you when I have some more information about it.  

So by all means keep posting any findings from your side we are doing our best to improve the whole site and your experience with it. yes

Hello Guys and Gals:

I am having a look at the reviews issue, I have to say I'm in a bit of pickle here because trying to replicate the different issues you have reported I am able to write a review, send it, approve it and subsequently will show in my profile and also in the product page blush however there might be a misunderstanding in the order of how these reviews are meant to be showing. Still work in progress.

Just to to let you know though I'm working on it and will inform you of fixes (if that's the case) when I have some more info for you. 

Thanks to all of you that takes the time to let us know when something is not quite right. yesheart

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I'm still having trouble in updating my sex toy tester list. It won't let me add anything on mobile.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Update on 'Ghost friend requests' 

This has been fixed, thank you all for the paitence on this and with the recent glitches. 

They are being worked through one gremlin at a time.

Big thanks to IT ! 

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Update on 'Ghost friend requests'

This has been fixed, thank you all for the paitence on this and with the recent glitches.

They are being worked through one gremlin at a time.

Big thanks to IT !

Omg it has! I didn't really think about it when I logged on, but you're right! Finally! Thank you Lovehoney Tech team :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.