• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 please pop onto the rant thread if you need to talk about anything. I'm here with a listening ear :) and do take care xx

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

List updated. Love the bustier, so pretty :)

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

List updated, I do really want the Rianne S Heart vibrator <3

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations everyone chosen. Looking forward to the reviews. 😊

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

List has been updated ,

Twerking butt has gone and lucky reviewer will be notified soon wink

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

List has been updated ,

Twerking butt has gone and lucky reviewer will be notified soon

Very much looking forward to that review! It's really out of our price range though.
    lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Hope you all enjoy last weeks review items especially the butt.

Think I'll have to get OH on his diet again to get him to fit into some of those Hustler wet look undies ;)

Must find time to get more reviews up as I've a box of stuff I haven't reviewed yet.

Good luck folks x

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Leanne, I want to apologize I forgot to submit my review in time - it has been sitting in my text editor for quite a time, though, and I believe it is quite meticulously done. (And I have just submitted it, feeling incredibly ashamed of my unreliability.) I can promise this will never, ever happen again, I feel really ashamed of my forgetfulness.

I have encountered a series of, shall we say, "psychological stab wounds" that were topped off by being rebuffed in a rather shocking manner when I was seeking the tiniest bit of support. Apparently, I am a good automaton people like to use when they need something, yet I do not qualify as a being that would be "human enough to qualify as a friend". I have been absolutely shaken and shocked, and, erm, as a result I have apparently forgotten what has been going on around me. Again, I am sincerely, unbeliavably sorry I forgot to submit it in time...

You are a good friend to all of us here in the forum :) Wouldn't change anything about you Briona!

Seconded!

One late review doesn't affect anything, life gets in the way for all of us. Anyone and everyone understands. Hugs! :)

Thirded if that's not a word it is now..we are and are there for you briona xxx

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Leanne, I want to apologize I forgot to submit my review in time - it has been sitting in my text editor for quite a time, though, and I believe it is quite meticulously done. (And I have just submitted it, feeling incredibly ashamed of my unreliability.) I can promise this will never, ever happen again, I feel really ashamed of my forgetfulness.

I have encountered a series of, shall we say, "psychological stab wounds" that were topped off by being rebuffed in a rather shocking manner when I was seeking the tiniest bit of support. Apparently, I am a good automaton people like to use when they need something, yet I do not qualify as a being that would be "human enough to qualify as a friend". I have been absolutely shaken and shocked, and, erm, as a result I have apparently forgotten what has been going on around me. Again, I am sincerely, unbeliavably sorry I forgot to submit it in time...

You are a good friend to all of us here in the forum :) Wouldn't change anything about you Briona!

Seconded!

One late review doesn't affect anything, life gets in the way for all of us. Anyone and everyone understands. Hugs! :)

Couldn't agree more guys - sending lots of hugs your way Briona xx

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Thinking of you Briona. Hope you are feeling a bit better soon x

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

We care mine was meant to say briona..not are!!!
    Also wishlist updated xxx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic writing again Jess as part of the hustler men wet look trunks.

Smoother than Sean Connery drinking single malt on the bonnet of an Aston Martin.

Absolutely brilliant. 😀

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

List has been updated ,

Twerking butt has gone and lucky reviewer will be notified soon

So long twerking butt!
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Briona87 wrote:

Sorry I missed this when I posted the update 

no need to worry , we know that life outside Lovehoney can get busy and hectic and we understand. 

As long as I am kept in the loop so that I also do not worry about you guys ( I am a natural worrier) It is fine we can work things out or give you a 'break' if needed. And so I know when to exoect a review for the buyers and NPD. 

Email address is community@lovehoney.co.uk or let Customer care know to pass a message on.

I hope you are ok and as you can see you have a lot of support here heart

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Hey Leanne, loving the testers list as im underwear mad id love the opportunity to test the underwear. Im all updated and hoping xx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Seconded!

Couldn't agree more guys - sending lots of hugs your way Briona xx

Oh hunni, I'm so sad to read this. Life is always throwing crap our way and youve had more than your fair share. Im sorry youve had a lapse. Please dont ever forgwt that you have so much support here from myself included. Hope you feel better soon Lots of hugs ❤xx
    MissAdler [sign in to see picture]

cock ring and clit vibe..... hello!! :)

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

some fabulous looking sex toys added today, updated my list x

Bunniebasher [sign in to see picture]

List updated good luck everyone :)

I didn't know where to put this so thought I'd put it on here. Sometimes I wish I could get some feedback on my reviews so I know what I could improve and today I saw that one of my reviews had been helpful for two people! It's the first time. So happy 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.