• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

I can't believe the 1/2 cup sets!!! We've been trying to find a good one for ages! *fingers mega tightly crossed* ❤

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Oh I love 1/4 cup bra sets and the heart is super cute!!

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

This is soooo pretty 😍
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35620

The purple love heart vibrator is so cute. My fav colour ❤️

Updated.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

The lingerie is beautiful and I reckon that purple heart vibrator is going to be very popular !

Dom+sub1810 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

Thos half cup sets are so cute. I still love the twerking butt though

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Quick Q for either Leanne, or anyone who has previously been selected for a tester item - does the email come from the Customercare email address?

Reason being is that I'm having ongoing isssues with receiving emails from LH (have raised via livechat twice but to no avail). I get emails from customercare to say when reviews go live; but despite being on all the mailing lists I don't get any other emails (DOTD etc). I always check Junk folder in case, but just don't get them :(

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

Quick Q for either Leanne, or anyone who has previously been selected for a tester item - does the email come from the Customercare email address?

Reason being is that I'm having ongoing isssues with receiving emails from LH (have raised via livechat twice but to no avail). I get emails from customercare to say when reviews go live; but despite being on all the mailing lists I don't get any other emails (DOTD etc). I always check Junk folder in case, but just don't get them :(

Have you selected to receive the deal of the day emails? I didn't realise I hadn't until about a month ago. I can't really help on the other bit I've not been selected for the tester list. I've been selected for secret squirrel testing though and they were from the community@lovehoney.Co.UK address. Maybe if you add it to your safe list?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sex Squid wrote:

If it's a regular tester item form the official list, then yes, the first email letting you know you've been selected comes from the Customer Care address.

If it's a product from the forum (such as secret testers), you'll get an email from Leanne from another address with all the details.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Thanks yummymummy and era; yes, when I go to Manage my Email Subscriptions, I'm signed up to all three, but the only emails I've ever had from LH are confirmation of reviews going live, and from Customer Care to confirm a refund. Want to be sure that I'm getting all the emails but the livechat team are stumped. It even resulted in me making an order the day before the last sale started...

Leanne, I don't suppose you could send me a blank 'test' email to seee if anything else from the @lovehoney domain makes it through?

Sorry, back on topic! I'll shush now X

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Loving the lingerie - really want to try some xxx

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I agree - all the lingerie is really gorgeous.

MissAdler [sign in to see picture]

List updated, however photos/sizing info discription of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35619 is confusing. I've posted a note in the typo thread as things seem to get lost in the mass of messages here.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Another great list, lots of lovely lingerie for us to lust over. 'Butt' something else is still there commanding our attention. X

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

MissAdler wrote:

List updated, however photos/sizing info discription of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35619 is confusing. I've posted a note in the typo thread as things seem to get lost in the mass of messages here.

Leanne did address this but it's been lost in the posts. The supplier wasn't able to provide the correct picture I believe x
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I did indeed I shall re- post what I commented :

Unfortunately  one of the exposed items has the same images used for all sizing .As we have to use their images they do not have one we can use of the other sizing.... sorry guys I did ask "

heart

Battle Cat [sign in to see picture]

Am SO tempted by the Twerking Butt but I fear, alas, the girlfriend would laugh me out of the flat and pay hideous amounts of money to have me erased from history.

Still, a man can dream.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Better to be safe than sorry then Battle Cat you wouldn't want a 'big-ass' bill now would you 😂😂

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Boo... I tried posting earlier and for some reason it didn't post :/

Such love for the blue basque and the heart vibe 😍

List updated x

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Updated my wishlist :)

Would have loved to put down the plus sized lingerie but a 24 won't fit my big boobs :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.