• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Love the lovehoney products.

Would love to test the blue baby doll, or any products I have added to my 'sex toy testers' wish list :-)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

What a list! I see quite a few of you are lusting over the lingerie (not difficult to see why) and the Rev 100 is, well, revving up some excitement also. But I'd love to be chosen to review the top dog, be great for my oh to plunge himself into something else after his 'hard' time. Hopefully it'll be third time lucky.

Good luck one and all Lovehoney lovelies (as long as you don't want the top dog 😉) xx

Good luck on being selected for the top dog CLTSTU.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

wouldn't mind testing anything lh send my way x

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Great list. Loving the look of the crotchless tights.

My reviews are all up to date :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I currently have a rev1000 to test, and it's freaking awesome, if you have a dangly bit between your legs stick it on your list! (The Rev not your dangles)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Must be an impressive piece to get your approval Sub. Will look forward to your wit and your way with words in your review.

Thanks Bondagegod xx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

That's one way to put it sumsub to make you think if you should add the rev1000 to your list.

No problem CLTSTU.

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

I love the colour of the babydoll... Dark blue/indigo is my jam! Looks nice against my skin and makes my eyes go POW!

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I reviewed a tester and received an email to say the review had gone live. It is showing on my profile but not on the product page x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I reviewed a tester and received an email to say the review had gone live. It is showing on my profile but not on the product page x

If it is a scret tester 'live' means it has been edited and it will show on the site as soon as the product does yes

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

If it is a scret tester 'live' means it has been edited and it will show on the site as soon as the product does

It wasn't a secret tester. It was from the community sex toy tester page. It is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35600&reviewid=146329#customer_reviews it is still not showing up on the product page x
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

If it is a scret tester 'live' means it has been edited and it will show on the site as soon as the product does

It wasn't a secret tester. It was from the community sex toy tester page. It is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35600&reviewid=146329#customer_reviews it is still not showing up on the product page x

Louise has mentioned the same issue on the glitch thread. I'm also having it, can't see any of the recent tester reviews. x

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for the Babydoll, all upto date on my reviews now.... 😊

Hey all I am doing a mass catch up today as I had to take my kitty to vets so wasn't here this morning .Slowly getting items out to testers .... Thank you for your patience  

Hey all I am doing a mass catch up today as I had to take my kitty to vets so wasn't here this morning .Slowly getting items out to testers .... Thank you for your patience

Hope kitty is ok Leanne and nothing too serious?? X

Aw thank you , she is ok now .Had to have her leg drained ( i'll spare the details) so she is pooly sick :( 

I have updated the list , we are aware there a delay and issue with the 'whats new' products and hopefully they should show by tomorrow .... I say in hope ! 

I had to left some bits up as mad catch up afternoon  and didn't get them out . 

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Leanne don't worry about us freeloaders we will still be here tomorrow (and every other day) fighting over the tasty treats you put on the tester list. Hope your kitty is ok xx😽

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Sending a get well stroke to your kitty cat Leanne. Hope she is on the mend soon. It's such a worry when they are unwell x

Good luck everyone trying out your tester items x

Aw thank you , she is ok now .Had to have her leg drained ( i'll spare the details) so she is pooly sick :(

I have updated the list , we are aware there a delay and issue with the 'whats new' products and hopefully they should show by tomorrow .... I say in hope !

I had to left some bits up as mad catch up afternoon and didn't get them out .

Oh no, give her a big snuggle and a treat from me. Poor little girl x
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to hear about your kitty. Hope she's feeling better soon 🐱

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.