• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

    1452176623
    Skitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 731
    • Joined: 8 Jan 2012

    Really excited to see some familiar items back on the list. Still loving the look of the Dreamgirl robe so trying to get up-to-date with reviews asap! x

    1452177059
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1986
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    bondagegod wrote:

    Thought heard on here before you can't be selected for two testers at the same time of the actual tester list?

    well I got picked for the dreamgirl zip babydoll two days ago and today got picked for the ruffle back knickers, so I dunno, they might just have a lot of the knickers to give out, since they are still on the list :)

    1452177463
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5960
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Maybe they have got loads of knickers to send out.

    1452178142
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1986
    • Joined: 7 Dec 2014

    sometimes you might get two if they're a set too. I remember when someone got a mens' bra and garter belt, which were two separate listings, together, because they were meant to be worn together.

    1452178157
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 554
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    Hi Leanne I've updated m

    1452178256
    Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 554
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2015

    Eeek my phone just blipped while writing and posted lol

    I've updated my wish list Leanne. Two lovely pieces of plus size lingerie. Fingers crossed. Can't wait for some of the reviews.

    1452178596
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5960
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    True I do remember the men's bra being on the list.

    1452179426
    etc28 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 131
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2009

    Thanks for reminder Leanne,

    Have a quick query if you can help. Have been sent a sample product to test and in it, youve asked for me to email the review over as soon as possible but I havent been given the details of where to email the review to.

    Can you provide any more info about this?

    Thanks

    1452179769
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1692
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    etc28 wrote:

    Thanks for reminder Leanne,

    Have a quick query if you can help. Have been sent a sample product to test and in it, youve asked for me to email the review over as soon as possible but I havent been given the details of where to email the review to.

    Can you provide any more info about this?

    Thanks

    Hi etc28 

    You should have an email from myself - it may be in your spam folder . If you do not have it let me know Ill send it again as there are some questions to answer too  :) 

    Thanks 

    1452180028
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1692
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    popk1n wrote:

    bondagegod wrote:

    Thought heard on here before you can't be selected for two testers at the same time of the actual tester list?

    well I got picked for the dreamgirl zip babydoll two days ago and today got picked for the ruffle back knickers, so I dunno, they might just have a lot of the knickers to give out, since they are still on the list :)

    It all depends on the item and if it will interfere with another tester product or maybe it enchance the experience and in that case - Perfect 

    As a rule we try not to over load anyone with reviews and products , I would hate for you guys to start thinking I was over working you wink

    1452182165
    Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 348
    • Joined: 22 Dec 2014

    Aaah the Escante Bow Back Sheer Lace Crotchless Knickers are back on the list!! I think these would make a perfect pair of spanking panties, especially when worn under a nurse costume! Oh, the possibilites.. *sighs* <3

    1452182249
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5960
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Thanks for letting us know Leanne.

    1452185474
    etc28 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 131
    • Joined: 10 Jun 2009

    Leanne,

    Yes i did get the email from a bot address and when I reply to it i keep getting a delivery failure message. Could you send it through again, thanks

    1452185820
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3483
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Congratulations on all those selected, certainly brightens up thrumpy Thursday, does it. X

    1452186089
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1436
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2015
    1452186257
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    List updated :D

    1452186972
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3002
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Leann - I actually luaghed so hard it hurt when I read your statement you don't want any of us to think we are being overworked.... Love that!

    We are all such raving fans of Lovehoney and lingerie & toy addicts that the testing is just such a lovely thing to be selected for. It is like that scene in the move toy story where all the guys in the claw machine are saying "PICK ME."

    Believe me most of us are happy to test as much as you wanna send us. That is why the first thing I do most days when I get up after coffee is to check the latest teser list and update my tester wishlist =)

    1452187180
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3483
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    I totally agree with you Vanessa lol. Testing helps me smile my way through, work and the daily grind. #keepsmiling

    1452187317
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2250
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Leann - I actually luaghed so hard it hurt when I read your statement you don't want any of us to think we are being overworked.... Love that!

    We are all such raving fans of Lovehoney and lingerie & toy addicts that the testing is just such a lovely thing to be selected for. It is like that scene in the move toy story where all the guys in the claw machine are saying "PICK ME."

    Believe me most of us are happy to test as much as you wanna send us. That is why the first thing I do most days when I get up after coffee is to check the latest teser list and update my tester wishlist =)

    I was amused by that statement too, that's probably the only 'overworked' no one would complain about! :D

    1452187463
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6112
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2013

    Vanessa8 wrote:

    Leann - I actually luaghed so hard it hurt when I read your statement you don't want any of us to think we are being overworked.... Love that!

    We are all such raving fans of Lovehoney and lingerie & toy addicts that the testing is just such a lovely thing to be selected for. It is like that scene in the move toy story where all the guys in the claw machine are saying "PICK ME."

    Believe me most of us are happy to test as much as you wanna send us. That is why the first thing I do most days when I get up after coffee is to check the latest teser list and update my tester wishlist =)

    Lol Vanessa I know the scene you mean! So true! Xx

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.