• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Really excited to see some familiar items back on the list. Still loving the look of the Dreamgirl robe so trying to get up-to-date with reviews asap! x

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Thought heard on here before you can't be selected for two testers at the same time of the actual tester list?

well I got picked for the dreamgirl zip babydoll two days ago and today got picked for the ruffle back knickers, so I dunno, they might just have a lot of the knickers to give out, since they are still on the list :)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Maybe they have got loads of knickers to send out.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

sometimes you might get two if they're a set too. I remember when someone got a mens' bra and garter belt, which were two separate listings, together, because they were meant to be worn together.

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne I've updated m

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Eeek my phone just blipped while writing and posted lol

I've updated my wish list Leanne. Two lovely pieces of plus size lingerie. Fingers crossed. Can't wait for some of the reviews.

True I do remember the men's bra being on the list.

etc28 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for reminder Leanne,

Have a quick query if you can help. Have been sent a sample product to test and in it, youve asked for me to email the review over as soon as possible but I havent been given the details of where to email the review to.

Can you provide any more info about this?

Thanks

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

etc28 wrote:

Thanks for reminder Leanne,

Have a quick query if you can help. Have been sent a sample product to test and in it, youve asked for me to email the review over as soon as possible but I havent been given the details of where to email the review to.

Can you provide any more info about this?

Thanks

Hi etc28 

You should have an email from myself - it may be in your spam folder . If you do not have it let me know Ill send it again as there are some questions to answer too  :) 

Thanks 

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Thought heard on here before you can't be selected for two testers at the same time of the actual tester list?

well I got picked for the dreamgirl zip babydoll two days ago and today got picked for the ruffle back knickers, so I dunno, they might just have a lot of the knickers to give out, since they are still on the list :)

It all depends on the item and if it will interfere with another tester product or maybe it enchance the experience and in that case - Perfect 

As a rule we try not to over load anyone with reviews and products , I would hate for you guys to start thinking I was over working you wink

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Aaah the Escante Bow Back Sheer Lace Crotchless Knickers are back on the list!! I think these would make a perfect pair of spanking panties, especially when worn under a nurse costume! Oh, the possibilites.. *sighs* <3

Thanks for letting us know Leanne.

etc28 [sign in to see picture]

Leanne,

Yes i did get the email from a bot address and when I reply to it i keep getting a delivery failure message. Could you send it through again, thanks

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations on all those selected, certainly brightens up thrumpy Thursday, does it. X

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

List updated :D

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Leann - I actually luaghed so hard it hurt when I read your statement you don't want any of us to think we are being overworked.... Love that!

We are all such raving fans of Lovehoney and lingerie & toy addicts that the testing is just such a lovely thing to be selected for. It is like that scene in the move toy story where all the guys in the claw machine are saying "PICK ME."

Believe me most of us are happy to test as much as you wanna send us. That is why the first thing I do most days when I get up after coffee is to check the latest teser list and update my tester wishlist =)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I totally agree with you Vanessa lol. Testing helps me smile my way through, work and the daily grind. #keepsmiling

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Leann - I actually luaghed so hard it hurt when I read your statement you don't want any of us to think we are being overworked.... Love that!

We are all such raving fans of Lovehoney and lingerie & toy addicts that the testing is just such a lovely thing to be selected for. It is like that scene in the move toy story where all the guys in the claw machine are saying "PICK ME."

Believe me most of us are happy to test as much as you wanna send us. That is why the first thing I do most days when I get up after coffee is to check the latest teser list and update my tester wishlist =)

I was amused by that statement too, that's probably the only 'overworked' no one would complain about! :D

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Lol Vanessa I know the scene you mean! So true! Xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.