• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

[suspended user]

suspended user

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Glad to see another chance. We recieved the 'chair' yesterday..... Let's just says it's a whole lotta fun. 😉 #friskyFreeloader #bondage

Looking forward to read all about it! It does look like a lot of fun and an embarrassing piece of furniture to keep in sight... ;)

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

ElectraStim! The Jack Socket excites us massively! We have the required unit too :-)

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Updated :)

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

White lingerie!!

....Was my first thought. But then looking through it.... I'm not very impressed. In the photos they look rather cheap and rough and plain. The one size worries me, especially because they don't appear to fit the model very well- and while it does not say what size she is or what size she's wearing, she looks similar in body type to me.

So, after much deliberation, I've decided to add just 2 to my list:

Classified Sheer Fishnet Body with Spaghetti Straps

Classified Crotchless Suspender Bodystocking

The bra set is kind of cute, but it looks the least well-fitting of all; therefore the most likely to disappoint me. If it goes to a smaller lady, it might get a more judicious review.

(Also, the model is freaking me out because her face is SO MUCH like my best friend's mom ((or with the dark hair, her deceased sister)). Like, seriously.... Milf! Milf! Milf! Milf!)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

So how good is the chair CLTSTU? Can you do a lot to your partner once there straped in?

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

hmm not a fan of the white bodystocking, but like the look of the blue minidress thingy, especially the way it does up at the back, its nice to have bright colours now and then and would go with my hair! ive got my fingers crossed for a tester :)

Ashley22 [sign in to see picture]

The plus size bustier set is gorgeous! Wishlist updated

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

So gutted that I'm too pregnant to test the plus size Seven Til Midnight sets, such a gorgeous blue colour! I wish there was more lingerie in that colour.

Happy testing guys :) xx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Depends which way you strap them in bondagod 😉. Era it actual matches our decor, a black throw over and nobody any the wiser. It isn't as huge as I thought either so it's happily inflated in the front room. 😈

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

KitsiKiki wrote:

White lingerie!!

....Was my first thought. But then looking through it.... I'm not very impressed. In the photos they look rather cheap and rough and plain. The one size worries me, especially because they don't appear to fit the model very well- and while it does not say what size she is or what size she's wearing, she looks similar in body type to me.

So, after much deliberation, I've decided to add just 2 to my list:

Classified Sheer Fishnet Body with Spaghetti Straps

Classified Crotchless Suspender Bodystocking

The bra set is kind of cute, but it looks the least well-fitting of all; therefore the most likely to disappoint me. If it goes to a smaller lady, it might get a more judicious review.

(Also, the model is freaking me out because her face is SO MUCH like my best friend's mom ((or with the dark hair, her deceased sister)). Like, seriously.... Milf! Milf! Milf! Milf!)

I agree that they look not the best in the photos... like the photo of the back on the split bra and knickers set... omg PLEASE untwist the strap!!

I do however feel that it could indeed look a bit more flattering on a smaller lady... which I am hehe.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Also, if you were one of the BLESSED SOULS who has been chosen for the aluminium dildo, I am sending you jealous vibes through the keyboard... in a congratulatory way ;D

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I would like to test the orgasmic gel. I have one from a condom brand and i don't like it and i just recieved a balm from here.

Mr N Mrs XY [sign in to see picture]

Updated! Wow the chair looks like a lot of fun!!! Fingers crossed!

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Ooo, I'm absolutely loving these two sexy little numbers that are currently on the testers list 😇😈

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35542

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35544

Fingers crossed 😉

mamz [sign in to see picture]

It's so sad that there are often no non-plus size items in the testers list :( I'd like to be able to test those pretty sets of lingerie too !

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Loving the gorgeous blue colour of the plus size lingerie.....I don't have anything in that colour apart from the Lovehoney flirty blue lace boyshorts.....bet they'd go really well with today's testers x

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Loving the plus size lingerie. The chair looks fun too 😉

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Oh such a shame I didn't get a piece of metal to play with, Nevermind I'm sure the lucky recipients will be having fun with them. Nothing for me this time on the list.

Role on Fridays chances.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Changed my mind about the Bodystocking, doesn't look that good in terms of quality. :( I'll be looking forward to the review though to see how it holds up.

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

I love seeing new items come up on the testers list! As always I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.