• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Ohh the Liberator is back :)

The silicone bit gag looks awesome too, neigh! ^_^

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations to who as picked to test the King cock harness. They two reviews I will be quite excited to read.

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

Wishlist updated!

Oh, la la! That app-controlled wearable vibe is exactly what the SO and I have been looking for! He loves the idea of being able to send me a little surprise while he's at work or otherwise away from me, but suitable or desireable options seem few and far between. Most of them tend to be love eggs, it seems, and they don't look appealing to me. But I love clit stim... All my digits crossed!

But I had to add the magnetic orbs, too. I love clamps and those look really versatile. It's a nice idea to have something that both my SO and I can use.

Exciting list! Good luck, all! xx

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Excited to see the liberator Bon bon back on the list. I have so many flared base toys that don't actually have a suction cup. This would be the answer to my prayers!!

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne 😊

Exciting list, the clitoral vibe with app control that looks like it could be a lot of fun!

The liberator looks great, and the bit gag looks fab, only ever tried a ball gag.

Updated.

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

That's our testers list all up to date πŸ˜‰ Fingers crossed for a nice surprise😈

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

congrats to whoever got the King Cocks, i'll just cry into my coffee a little :)

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Total neeed on the Liberator, it looks pretty awesome and I have some amazing ideas for it. Wonder if it's as good as ive read though.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

List updated...well interested in the secret lover clit vibrator..my partner has been looking for something just like that for me ..so if i am not lucky enough to test this..can't wait to see the reviews...List updated with just that on it xxx

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

The Bon Bon is back but out of stock so I can't add it 😭 I'm really interested in its versatility as someone with physical health issues.

Loving the fact there is bondage stuff on the list πŸ˜„

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

The Bon Bon is back but out of stock so I can't add it 😭 I'm really interested in its versatility as someone with physical health issues.

If you pop on the product page to add it , I have one right here waiting to go to a lucky person yes

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Skitty wrote:

All up-to-date and wishlist updated. Very excited to see the app controlled vibe - have so far been disappointed by remote-controlled pantie vibes so would really love to compare the experience.

I can't see on the product page what smart phones/operating systems it's compatible with - if you're reading this Leanne, any idea if an iphone 4 would be too old? Sorry to bother you with questions when you must be super busy with the Valentines rush! x

I shall ask for you wink

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Ooh, that clitoral stimulator looks very intresting!

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Ooo would love if the person chose to review this had a w500 to compare it to - Fontaine de Jouvence Femme Fatale USB Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Oooh I love the look of the clit stimulator, added that to my wishlist :)

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow- just checked again and saw the clit stim... Had to add that, too. I have difficulty finding clitoral toys that work for me. I've been curious about the womaniser (which I'm guessing this thing is a bit like?) but I'm reticent to take the plunge with the pricetag, even with LH's return policy. I'm glad to see more toys coming out that offer something more/other than vibrations.

And I just re-read the specs for the app-controlled one. A range of 10 metres, so no cheeky work-hour 'messages; but we're still majorly turned on by the idea of some naughty public fun down the pub and such... Eros knows we do enough fiddling as it is!

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Ooo would love if the person chose to review this had a w500 to compare it to - Fontaine de Jouvence Femme Fatale USB Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator

Me too. I have neither but I'd love to see a comparison since the womanizer is on my wishlist.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Friday13 wrote:

If you pop on the product page to add it , I have one right here waiting to go to a lucky person

Thanks. I can be a little dopey sometimes (most of the time...).

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

*sigh*

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

So much clit love today! ❀

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.