• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I freakin' love the king cock harnesses and would fit me (woo hoo), but pointless me adding them until I've had my spine op, asI wouldn't be able to give a thorough review *sobs*

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

My review is now live of the 2-in1 bodystocking and mini dress. Gotta admit this has been one of my favorite testers to date becuase I was so pleasantly suprised by how awesome it is.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35079&reviewid=141388#customer_reviews

I also was incredibly blessed & lucky enough to review the Happy Rabbit Ring - also totally yummy! I would say this is more than just a couples toy, I used it solo with a range of uses as well as with the OH.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33578$reviewid=141828#customer_reviews

Mrnw [sign in to see picture]

The strapons look great but don't think I would be comfortable with the massive one but fingers crossed for the other :)
    Prostate massager looks good to

strapon_banana [sign in to see picture]

All up to date as of just now on my reviews.

Oh my goodness look at those strapons !! yes Mr and Mrs strapon_banna would love to test either of those strapons for you delightfull lovehoney people.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Omg the wet look teddy 😍 is back is stock. It's all alone on my list, I promise to give it a loving home! 😊

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Updated :)

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

My review is now live of the 2-in1 bodystocking and mini dress. Gotta admit this has been one of my favorite testers to date becuase I was so pleasantly suprised by how awesome it is.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35079&reviewid=141388#customer_reviews

I also was incredibly blessed & lucky enough to review the Happy Rabbit Ring - also totally yummy! I would say this is more than just a couples toy, I used it solo with a range of uses as well as with the OH.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33578$reviewid=141828#customer_reviews

Brilliant, Vanessa! Thanks for sharing. I was exceptionally curious about that one- such a new concept. I was already leaning towards buying one at some point, but your review just sold it to me. Hehe. Might not be in my next order, but soon!

On a completely different note; I just realised I had a major brain fart and didn't take the corsets off my tester list after they disappeared, even though I checked my list! Just forgot to click on 'remove'. D'oh! I've actually, truly, honestly updated for real this time.

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

Latest review has been submitted and my wishlist updated.

Would love to try the prostate massager, always on the lookout for a new one. Can't quite justify the cost of a Loki or Hugo yet!

The strap-ons look great too for some pegging!

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

dirty_boy wrote:

Latest review has been submitted and my wishlist updated.

Would love to try the prostate massager, always on the lookout for a new one. Can't quite justify the cost of a Loki or Hugo yet!

The strap-ons look great too for some pegging!

Honesty the Loki is one of the bestoys I have ever tried, and I use it quite regularly. It is worth every penny.

Those strap ons look like they would be great fun to test out! I really would love to try the prostate massager too!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Wonder where the King is going to end up going to? Keeping everything crossed for this one and hopefully I will be wearing it to use on my wife and can put our other King cock in the harness.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Fingers crossed for everybody who is hoping for a tester, nothing on our list at the moment so will wait and see what goodies Leanne privileges us with on the next list. 😄

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Still fingers crossed for either King Cock's, i was so happy to still see them there this morning :) good luck everyone :)

Good luck to everyone hoping for the strap ons, they seem very popular.
    I'm excited to see what will be on the new list today :)

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

The wet look teddy is still there........says a little prayer 🙏

good luck folks x

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Now that's an exciting list! Been wanting to try something app controlled for ages. *fingers crossed* 😇

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

LIBERATOR 😍 The gift set and controlled clit vibe look great too! What an exciting list :)

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Updated. I would love to tryhttp://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35411
    Looks like a lovely kit.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

The list may have one final update later

Do not worry that the stock is not there for the liberator . I have one here ready to send wink

Also the clitoral vibe is due back in next week yes

Updated my list :) the clitoral vibe looks amazing!

Also love the picture of the woman hugging her liberator hahaha x

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

All up-to-date and wishlist updated. Very excited to see the app controlled vibe - have so far been disappointed by remote-controlled pantie vibes so would really love to compare the experience.

I can't see on the product page what smart phones/operating systems it's compatible with - if you're reading this Leanne, any idea if an iphone 4 would be too old? Sorry to bother you with questions when you must be super busy with the Valentines rush! x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.