• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

Thumper the Rabbit [sign in to see picture]

I got picked for the male masturbator! Yay! My GF is annoyed that we didn't get a wevibe, but I can now replace her with a machine!!! Jokes aside I am delighted!

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

I got picked for the male masturbator! Yay! My GF is annoyed that we didn't get a wevibe, but I can now replace her with a machine!!! Jokes aside I am delighted!

Hahaha 😂😂😂😂. Poor woman! Congrats, looking forward to your review :).
    Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Ooh, congratulations on the exciting tester! Hope you enjoy it :)

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations on being picked I'm looking forward to your review! Enjoy 😊

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Updated , not much on the list today but do not let that dis-hearten you there is still Wednesday and Friday and those all important squirrel posts yes

rumbled [sign in to see picture]

Maybe not much on the list but an interesting couple of items that have been on our radar, either one of our selections would be fully tested! If not we can't wait to see the reviews!
    Happy testing to those that get luckier!

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Just a question, what are the squirrel posts? I tend to click on them and get taken to a 'not the page you were looking for' bit!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Just a question, what are the squirrel posts? I tend to click on them and get taken to a 'not the page you were looking for' bit!

If it says that it usually means all the testers have been chosen :)

Looking forward to your review Thumper!

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Naughty Miss K wrote:

They are a nickname for the secret forum testers, they go up usually in the morning and get taken down when enough people have volunteered for the items! I normally miss them because I cant come on here at work!

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

If it says that it usually means all the testers have been chosen :)

Looking forward to your review Thumper!

Ah, cheers! :)

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Its not an official name , just sort of took off from a post i created when I started , but it is posts I pop up after updating the sex toy list for secret items laugh

I flippantly used the name secret squirrel and has spiralled from there , even reached the world of twitter heartyes

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Its not an official name , just sort of took off from a post i created when I started , but it is posts I pop up after updating the sex toy list for secret items

I flippantly used the name secret squirrel and has spiralled from there , even reached the world of twitter

Leanne Just curious how do you even know of Secret Squirrel ?

Leanne how quickly do you want the secret squirrel reviews back? I know you get about a month for the regular test items. 😊

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

Leanne how quickly do you want the secret squirrel reviews back? I know you get about a month for the regular test items. 😊

If a quicker time frame is required I will typically pop that on the email or will state quicker reviews required as it all depends on launch dates etc 

Otherwise within the usual 4 weeks 

Onlyones wrote:

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Its not an official name , just sort of took off from a post i created when I started , but it is posts I pop up after updating the sex toy list for secret items

I flippantly used the name secret squirrel and has spiralled from there , even reached the world of twitter

Leanne Just curious how do you even know of Secret Squirrel ?

If i tell you I will have to ... 

haha only joking ! 

it is something a friend of mine at school discussed but shh it's a secret 

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

If a quicker time frame is required I will typically pop that on the email or will state quicker reviews required as it all depends on launch dates etc

Otherwise within the usual 4 weeks

Thanks Leanne
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Leann, apologies but I get nervous about packages after the last issue / delay. I have a a secret tester (thank you for picking me) and it shows up on my order history but the tracking number keeps showing as "invalid". I watch tracking carefully so I know when to be on the look out and wanted to make sure if there is an error I making you aware of it.

Vanessa8 wrote:

Leann, apologies but I get nervous about packages after the last issue / delay. I have a a secret tester (thank you for picking me) and it shows up on my order history but the tracking number keeps showing as "invalid". I watch tracking carefully so I know when to be on the look out and wanted to make sure if there is an error I making you aware of it.

Hi there pop me an email so i can locate what item it is for : community@lovehoney.co.uk 

It may just be slightly held up at customs 

Also this is the best way to direct questiosn to me as they may get lost in the forum posts heart

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Whoop whoop, congratulations thumper the rabbit Xx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Lucky you, enjoy! :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.