• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

    1477296715
    sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1024
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2013

    Wow now we're certainly excited about the current testers list 😈
    Fingers crossed for everyone as always πŸ˜‰

    1477306274
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3660
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Good luck to all those lusting after the We-Vibe :)

    1477307030
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    First update of the week. Happy monday all ! 

    1477307184
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3660
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Nice, the posture collar made it to the list! Can't wait for the review on that :)

    1477307386
    glittergirl [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 237
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2011

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    First update of the week. Happy monday all !

    Happy Monday to you tooπŸ€—
    1477308038
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2799
    • Joined: 29 Feb 2016

    Leanne - One of the items on the list has no description and seems to not be available? Is it perhaps not live yet?

    1477308194
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1690
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Sxleksaker wrote:

    Leanne - One of the items on the list has no description and seems to not be available? Is it perhaps not live yet?

    It is live but seems there is an issue with the item page sad I will save it for next time 

    1477309803
    sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1024
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2013

    All updated again 😎

    1477311664
    Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 150
    • Joined: 6 Oct 2005

    Some great stuff on there. The double dildo belt appeals a lot.

    1477312473
    Boox [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 8 Sep 2015

    Pink beginners bondage kit is on the testers list again? Don't mind if I do :)

    1477314187
    TSEliotsCat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2013

    Leanne - I just got the raspberry collar (thank you, it's beautiful!). Quick question, the page says Bondage Boutique, but the tags/packaging all say Dominix?

    1477314264
    LadyS [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 941
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    That posture collar

    1477315561
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5928
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    The king cock is still there looking for a suitable home. The paddle how delightful does that look.

    1477315731
    TSEliotsCat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2013

    LadyS wrote:

    That posture collar

    My thoughts exactly!

    1477316132
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5884
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    TSEliotsCat wrote:

    Leanne - I just got the raspberry collar (thank you, it's beautiful!). Quick question, the page says Bondage Boutique, but the tags/packaging all say Dominix?

    I noticed this on the ankle cuffs too, but assumed it was just a packaging error. The barcode at the bottom of the packet says Bondage Boutique still.

    1477317124
    TSEliotsCat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2013

    NatandTom wrote:

    TSEliotsCat wrote:

    Leanne - I just got the raspberry collar (thank you, it's beautiful!). Quick question, the page says Bondage Boutique, but the tags/packaging all say Dominix?

    I noticed this on the ankle cuffs too, but assumed it was just a packaging error. The barcode at the bottom of the packet says Bondage Boutique still.

    Ah, so it does.

    1477317309
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    TSEliotsCat wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    TSEliotsCat wrote:

    Leanne - I just got the raspberry collar (thank you, it's beautiful!). Quick question, the page says Bondage Boutique, but the tags/packaging all say Dominix?

    I noticed this on the ankle cuffs too, but assumed it was just a packaging error. The barcode at the bottom of the packet says Bondage Boutique still.

    Ah, so it does.

    Urgh! How confusing! 

    Sounds like our factory has got their wires crossed. We'll get to the bottom of it - thanks for letting us know! 

    1477317546
    TSEliotsCat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 75
    • Joined: 31 Dec 2013

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    TSEliotsCat wrote:

    NatandTom wrote:

    TSEliotsCat wrote:

    Leanne - I just got the raspberry collar (thank you, it's beautiful!). Quick question, the page says Bondage Boutique, but the tags/packaging all say Dominix?

    I noticed this on the ankle cuffs too, but assumed it was just a packaging error. The barcode at the bottom of the packet says Bondage Boutique still.

    Ah, so it does.

    Urgh! How confusing!

    Sounds like outr factory has got their wires crossed. We'll get to the bottom of it - thanks for letting us know!

    Couldn't tell if I was still asleep or not haha No worries :D

    1477317887
    Cobey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 9 Feb 2012

    List updated. Absolutely love the collar, looks fab.

    1477321896
    hornycouple09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 21 Dec 2011

    Updated you sexy people

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.