• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I did have a read of your review MK7 of the new tenga eggs and I can't wait to purchase it myself.

Littlerichie [sign in to see picture]

Just found out that you can become a Sex Toy Tester!! Sounds great! Fort I've gota give that a try. Try out new different toys and experiment on different things sounds very exciting! Had to sign up for that! Can't wait to start receiving things to try out!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Littlerichie wrote:

Just found out that you can become a Sex Toy Tester!! Sounds great! Fort I've gota give that a try. Try out new different toys and experiment on different things sounds very exciting! Had to sign up for that! Can't wait to start receiving things to try out!

Not everybody can become a sex toy tester, so don't just expect to start receiving things to test! It's a privilege not a right :) Keep writing reviews and maybe you'll get lucky one day!

bex1213 [sign in to see picture]

Been out of the country and just found out I was runner up for Review of the Month! Thanks LH! Better get on with my other reviews now then...xx

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

Been out of the country and just found out I was runner up for Review of the Month! Thanks LH! Better get on with my other reviews now then...xx

Congratulations. Great review :)
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]

MK7 wrote:

Two questions about testers while i'm here to perhaps spur some activity around here.

First of all, two secret testers I've done have gone live and my reviews aren't linked to my profile. Is there a reason for that? It's http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35980 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35076

Second of all, I've recently become partnered in a now long distance relationship. Here's where the tester related questions come in, is he able to help with testing through my account even though it's a long distance gig and it'd just be both of our addresses in my address book? Seeing as there's a lot of things he's able to use that i'm not (he's a trans male, so he can go for the whole clitoral vibes etc that i'm not in to, and some lingerie things), I'm not sure if this would be a thing I can do. It's not an issue if only applying for items for one of us because I can just change my default address to whichever of us is going to test. But if we both add stuff to the tester list there's a 50/50 chance it'd go to the wrong one of us and would have to be re-shipped to the other. Is this entire thing feasible and allowed, or is he going to have to make his own separate account and buy 10 things and review them too? (he's a creative writing student, i am very smitten, he can do good reviews).

Now that it's a monday and there may be some LH staff around for help, I'd like to re-ask my second question please. Sorry for the hassle.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Updated my list, want to apologise for the delay in my last tester review.

*off to check my reviews live*

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

😂 not yet

Sorry to excite all those people waiting desperately for an update. No such luck!

I just have a quick question. I submitted a review for a secret item but it still appears on my free review samples list. I've had problems in the past with reviews not being received. Is there any way to know for sure that LH has got it when it's a secret review?x

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

Sorry to excite all those people waiting desperately for an update. No such luck!

I just have a quick question. I submitted a review for a secret item but it still appears on my free review samples list. I've had problems in the past with reviews not being received. Is there any way to know for sure that LH has got it when it's a secret review?x

You should email community@lovehoney.co.uk and they'll be able to tell you if they've received it, and take off the link for you :)

delilahxx wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

You should email community@lovehoney.co.uk and they'll be able to tell you if they've received it, and take off the link for you :)

Thanks. I did this last time but it all seemed like such a lot of work for them. Oh well. I'll go do that now.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

bex1213 wrote:

delilahxx wrote:

bex1213 wrote:

Thanks. I did this last time but it all seemed like such a lot of work for them. Oh well. I'll go do that now.

It'll put your mind at rest :)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Little update - Firstly I am back yes

Secondly - All emails about some secret testers have been dealt with and those 'issues' about pending reviews should be fixed smiley

Thirdly - mini update for today's tester list. This may be the only one for a while whilst I catch up ... which means look out for secret testers emails and posts! 

and last of all...

Thank you all for the wb & birthday emails, posts and tweets etc ! Had a great time off , now back to reality! 

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Lovely to see you back Leanne.

A great fun list of testers up for reviewing. Good luck everyone :)

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Welcome back Leanne 😊 great to hear you had a fun time! I had a wee break away myself it was good to just relax and chill out.

I adore this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36613 💜💜💜

Good luck to whoever gets to test it, I will be eager to read the review. :)

Cobey [sign in to see picture]

Welcome back Leanne! First day back is always the worst. Hope you had a great break!
    List updated :)

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Welcome back Leanne 😊

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

List updated... that tail.....  😻

Welcome back to reality 🙌

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

Hope you had a nice break, Leanne!

Both items are going on my list 😊

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Welcome back Leanne!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.