• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

    1469871314
    Firebilly [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 12
    • Joined: 10 Apr 2014

    My review of the couples starter kit
    Is up hoping for the pink bondage kit here's hoping to revive

    1469880980
    ExploringTogether69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 5 Apr 2016

    Wow a US plug wand! Perfect for traveling!

    1469979384
    Choconala [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 365
    • Joined: 11 Feb 2012

    Hi back from a weekend away :) just had a neb at the list and updated my wish list. So who won the fight of the doxy lol x

    1470141920
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    This certainly goes down the list when nowt on offer. Bet you all checked or thought the tester list had been updated when this appeared back at the top 😂😂

    1470142001
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3661
    • Joined: 2 Apr 2014

    Stuburns wrote:

    This certainly goes down the list when nowt on offer. Bet you all checked or thought the tester list had been updated when this appeared back at the top 😂😂

    You Sir, are evil. I approve! :P

    1470143681
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    You can bet others are quickly just checking the list 😂

    1470168825
    ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 34
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2010

    How do people feel about the Renegade Sheath's? I'd love to try but not in a position to test them.

    Has anyone tried something similar?

    1470237511
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    😂 and again.

    1470241137
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6361
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    Stuburns wrote:

    😂 and again.

    You are indeed very evil... LOL

    1470241255
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Moi 👈🏻 😉😋😘

    1470241368
    mamz [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2016

    Why do you keep doing that to us :O

    1470345926
    va_xx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2016

    I love pink bondage kit. And I woul like to try anal toys. So fingers crossed :D

    1470395707
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4373
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    It's a shame that they've not left more desirable products on the list given that it's been the same all week. Am sure this thread would have been much more popular with a piece of glass or a brand name toy on...!

    1470399925
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2187
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Sum Sub wrote:

    It's a shame that they've not left more desirable products on the list given that it's been the same all week. Am sure this thread would have been much more popular with a piece of glass or a brand name toy on...!

    In all honesty Sub, there isn't much in the way of live product testing available at the moment. Everything we need reviews for already has them! Plus, as I'm sure you know, we don't list what we think is most "desirable" - we list the products which we need reviews for. Not everything can appeal to everyone.

    I'm sure this thread can cope with being a bit quiet for a week or so! 

    1470400609
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5957
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    Congratulations crazy couple on winning review of the month. Your review was interesting to read and your story how the extender worked for you and your wife. Well hung porn star is a good description. I know you said in your review you did read other reviews before purchasing. I hope my review was helpful in making your decision to but the extender.

    Well done to all the runners up.

    1470400939
    Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4373
    • Joined: 4 Dec 2012

    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

    Sum Sub wrote:

    It's a shame that they've not left more desirable products on the list given that it's been the same all week. Am sure this thread would have been much more popular with a piece of glass or a brand name toy on...!

    In all honesty Sub, there isn't much in the way of live product testing available at the moment. Everything we need reviews for already has them! Plus, as I'm sure you know, we don't list what we think is most "desirable" - we list the products which we need reviews for. Not everything can appeal to everyone.

    I'm sure this thread can cope with being a bit quiet for a week or so!

    Ah yes the summer calm before the new products frenzy in autumn running up to darker evenings.
    1470400972
    Stuburns [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1861
    • Joined: 23 Nov 2011

    Good god man!

    1470429159
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 321
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2015

    Two questions about testers while i'm here to perhaps spur some activity around here.

    First of all, two secret testers I've done have gone live and my reviews aren't linked to my profile. Is there a reason for that? It's http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35980 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35076

    Second of all, I've recently become partnered in a now long distance relationship. Here's where the tester related questions come in, is he able to help with testing through my account even though it's a long distance gig and it'd just be both of our addresses in my address book? Seeing as there's a lot of things he's able to use that i'm not (he's a trans male, so he can go for the whole clitoral vibes etc that i'm not in to, and some lingerie things), I'm not sure if this would be a thing I can do. It's not an issue if only applying for items for one of us because I can just change my default address to whichever of us is going to test. But if we both add stuff to the tester list there's a 50/50 chance it'd go to the wrong one of us and would have to be re-shipped to the other. Is this entire thing feasible and allowed, or is he going to have to make his own separate account and buy 10 things and review them too? (he's a creative writing student, i am very smitten, he can do good reviews).

    1470429590
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 5957
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2015

    To answer your first question MK7 there is a problem with tester reviews being linked to your account as reviews are only showing up on the product pages. It is an ongoing issue and lovehoney haven't got a fix date yet.

    1470429724
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 321
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2015

    bondagegod wrote:

    To answer your first question MK7 there is a problem with tester reviews being linked to your account as reviews are only showing up on the product pages. It is an ongoing issue and lovehoney haven't got a fix date yet.

    Alright. No worries. Not urgent or neccessary. Just curious after I saw my oh so wonderful tenga egg on the new products list.

    I'm amazed it only has one review and it's mine. More people should be hopping on that one haha

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.