• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

*giggles again as shadow comes at her, standing feet hips width apart she turns the nea 2 up to full power , it vibrates furiously but sliently in her hand , she trys to dodge shadows whip , hoping she is remembering her play fights with the other half when he cheats and uses pressure points correctly , she aims the nea 2 at a pressure point in shadows wrist , she hopes it is anyways!* ^^ xx

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Wow, that's got to be the prettiest Doxy so far. Gorgeous colour. As always with Doxy, I can only dream! :p

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Wow the purple die cast doxy wand is on the tester page, this is going to be super popular, and I'm sur almost every member wants to try it.

Now form an orderly queue. . . Behind me.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

*A near miss makes Mummymermaids attack useless! Scratching at her wrist and periodically shocking her, Shadow manages to pry the Nea 2 free from Mummymermaid's hand. But now she's close and vunreable. She turns to dash away, will she make it before a counter move can strike?*

(I'm using a D20 to make these decisions, by the way :p)

Fun Louise wrote:

Wow the purple die cast doxy wand is on the tester page, this is going to be super popular, and I'm sur almost every member wants to try it.

Now form an orderly queue. . . Behind me.

The Battle of the Doxy is being fought as we speak, anyone can enter... but there will be only one champion!

gah have to go ..kids have been good all day got them all busy but now they are wanting me so...* mummymermaid listens for a moment signs and looks at shadow and says " seems you have won the fight , tis in the hands of the wise squirrel leanne now..but i will say to you that its still going on my list , may the best secret squirrel win" then she runs off to play, answer questions hand out snacks and make dinner* xxxx that was fun! see you all later and good luck everyone..including shadow ;p xxxx

Shadow Collector wrote:

(I'm using a D20 to make these decisions, by the way :p)

i love this!!! ^^ xx

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

*Of course it couldn't be that simple! With that nea 2 Boomerang, Mummymermaid is back and deadlier than ever! With the furious yowl of a cat that has just had its tail stepped on, Shadow hurls herself at Mummymermaid, trying to whip the accursed pebble from her hand*

"Damn" thinks Deekayjay, oh well just have to try the old fashioned weapons! Runs off and returns with the Coco De Mer Snap Dragon whip - this will sort them out she thinks!

Edit : Ooops, I was a bit slow there wasn't I? Lol!!!

Soooo.... I win? :P

Welp, that was fun! *Skips away, bullwhip swinging in time with my step*

Good luck to everyone after the Doxy!

*She stops dead in her tracks when she sees the next competitor appear. Poor Deekajay, Shadow thinks. For she has just reviewed that particular weapon and knows it to be not the best quality. She gets herself ready for the attack, but remains confident that her bullwhip will save her once more*

Shadow Collector wrote:

*She stops dead in her tracks when she sees the next competitor appear. Poor Deekajay, Shadow thinks. For she has just reviewed that particular weapon and knows it to be not the best quality. She get's herself ready for the attack, but remains confident that her bullwhip will save her once more*

Shadow Collector wrote:

Soooo.... I win? :P

Welp, that was fun! *Skips away, bullwhip swinging in time with my step*

Good luck to everyone after the Doxy!

Busy consentrating on Deekajay, shadow fails to notice fun Louise who has crep up behind her. One swift blow to the head with my njoy eleven and the doxy is mine! (Oh the irony being knocked out by the very toy you gifted her).

Fun Louise scuttles off to go hide the doxy away out of sight.

*Unconsious, Shadow has lost this fight. But karma will follow Fun Louise, cursing her hopes of ever owning that Doxy! Rest assured though, once Shadow has recovered, she will go after Fun Louise and end this*

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Hee hee! Great entrance Fun Louise - you won that one! Good luck to everyone after the Doxy.... but it really should be me!!!! Mwaha, ha ha ha!

Shadow Collector wrote:

*Unconsious, Shadow has lost this fight. But karma will follow Fun Louise, cursing her hopes of ever owning that Doxy! Rest assured though, once Shadow has recovered, she will go after Fun Louise and end this*

Thanks shadow I'm not good at humour but thought I would give it a go.

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Shadow can't talk, she's unconsious, but if she could I'm sure she'd tell you that she thought you very good at humour at times when you have expressed it and would want to know what on earth you're thanking her for? She did just essentially swear a blood feud against you :P

Shadow Collector wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Shadow Collector wrote:

Shadow can't talk, she's unconsious, but if she could I'm sure she'd tell you that she thought you very good at humour at times when you have expressed it and would want to know what on earth you're thanking her for? She did just essentially swear a blood feud against you :P

It was a thank you for not ridiculing my attempts to be funny. As shadow is still unconsious, fun Louise puts a soft cushon under her head, a blanket on her to keep her warm, and places a glass of water and 2 paracetamol at her side, for when she wakes up.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise lol awesome stuff. Maybe we can questions the "I Want Testers" theme song I wrote to the tune if I want candy and you could have a dance off?

Vanessa8 wrote:

Fun Louise lol awesome stuff. Maybe we can questions the "I Want Testers" theme song I wrote to the tune if I want candy and you could have a dance off?

Good idea, but shadow will win I don't dance . . . Ever. But maybe arm wrestling, or walking over hot coals, something like that.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

My review for the Jessica Rabbitt bundle is now live if anyone wants to have a nosy.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36154&reviewid=159177#customer_reviews

Also. Absolutely love the Doxy in purple but £150 is a bit of a joke to me. Far to expensive so I doubt I'll ever get the chance to use it. Why on earth is it so expensive? Are they that great? I have a wand I like but it was only around £35.. Not as powerful as I'd like but I don't expect a difference of £115 to get that power. Would love to give one a go someday but will have to keep dreaming. ._.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hello all, 

Tomorrow I will look to be updating the list and then I shall be off until 10th of August. surprise I will be celebrating hitting the age of 21... (again!) wink haha!

So there will be a disruption to the normal schedule, to be resumed once I am back. yes

Jess will be stepping in during my leave as review co-ordinator and the main forum moderator. laugh

Any emails that are sent to the community address will be attended to on my return, if something is urgent please go direct to customer care. 

See you here tomorrow for a potential update and then laters baby! heart

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.