• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

The Odd Couple [sign in to see picture]

Well, The Missus * I have just created a wishlist. Not being too greedy on this one. Being a journo, I tend to come up with long reviews, but sexual pleasure combined with writing? Jesus, where have you been all my life??

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I have to agree bondagegod eerily quiet. X

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35052

This was up for testing (might have been a forum post) I'm interested in buying it, I can't see a review for it though. Does anybody have it who could recommend it? x

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I don't like it when it quiet.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35052

This was up for testing (might have been a forum post) I'm interested in buying it, I can't see a review for it though. Does anybody have it who could recommend it? x

I don't have it but I haven't read a bad review from a sex blogger (there are some bad reviews on a non sex toy site but it seems most of those were people who didn't actually read the product description). A lot of people have mentioned it not being great for people who are short and that it is not compatible with wands and fleshlights, so those might be things to consider.

Thanks Friday13. X

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Leann - Just wanted to offer and update here because my tester item's package STILL shows it is at the customs sorting site since Jan 9th with no update in tracking. I did not want you to get the impression I am not on top of providing my reviews as I will get on this as soon as I have said item in hand!

so wow, just WOW, I heard a car stop by my house earlier and thought nothing of it. I guess my tester items had been delivered to the wrong address!!!! Because there was my package, FINALLY. but it was obviously previously opened by someone else who somehow got my mail in my neighborhood and then held on to it for god knows how long before finally dropping it off at my house. The items themselves have not been opened, but they are in clear bags and you can tell what it is by reading the tags, the package was visibally torn open and someone else tapped it shut over it.

I wonder which neighbor knows this about me?! I hope to hell this never happens again as it has never happened previously but I find myself pretty upset that tracking did not show this delivered anywhere and that they may have had this for many days when I have reviews waiting on my receipt of this package.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

so wow, just WOW, I heard a car stop by my house earlier and thought nothing of it. I guess my tester items had been delivered to the wrong address!!!! Because there was my package, FINALLY. but it was obviously previously opened by someone else who somehow got my mail in my neighborhood and then held on to it for god knows how long before finally dropping it off at my house. The items themselves have not been opened, but they are in clear bags and you can tell what it is by reading the tags, the package was visibally torn open and someone else tapped it shut over it.

I wonder which neighbor knows this about me?! I hope to hell this never happens again as it has never happened previously but I find myself pretty upset that tracking did not show this delivered anywhere and that they may have had this for many days when I have reviews waiting on my receipt of this package.

Oh that's awful! I would hate not knowing which neighbour had seen my parcel x

I have called the post office to complain that the tracking never recorded as delivered ANYWHERE, which is unacceptable. And that it was obviously delivered to the WRONG house. I am sure my neighbor didn't want to ring the bell and hand me this parcel knowing I would see they had obviously opened it. It is lingerie, but STILL.... I guess I am now ranting on the tester thread. Better stop!

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

I hope these come onto the list, these are so gorgeous and angelic

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35240

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35212

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

I have called the post office to complain that the tracking never recorded as delivered ANYWHERE, which is unacceptable. And that it was obviously delivered to the WRONG house. I am sure my neighbor didn't want to ring the bell and hand me this parcel knowing I would see they had obviously opened it. It is lingerie, but STILL.... I guess I am now ranting on the tester thread. Better stop!

Sorry my fault! Was it the playsuit by the way? Have been looking out for the review on that x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanessa, so sorry! I guess the upside is it was only lingerie, but I definitely get how you feel! I would make an official complaint with the post too, not just on the phone.

hope some knickers, I too am watching for the review of the black playsuit! LOL great minds think alike.

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

Added a couple of butt plugs to our Tester Wishlist! Yes please!

Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Oh no thats no good!

What was it you got?

Reviews are now up to date! whew... I was getting upset what the heck happened to the package so I spent my afternoon with my tester items (some incredible Lovehoney lingerie) to get a proper test run and reviews done.

What is upsetting is I think most people know when they order a package, especially one with a customs label on it (I live in the US) Would you not stop and read the address before tearing it open?!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes, I always check ALL of our incoming mail and packages before opening. :/

Horny 24/7 [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Reviews are now up to date! whew... I was getting upset what the heck happened to the package so I spent my afternoon with my tester items (some incredible Lovehoney lingerie) to get a proper test run and reviews done.

What is upsetting is I think most people know when they order a package, especially one with a customs label on it (I live in the US) Would you not stop and read the address before tearing it open?!

If it was just lingerie i wouldnt be to bothered if i was you,they will probably be jelous anyway

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Vanessa8 wrote:

Oh no I am sorry sad, was the address clear enough on the label ? In the UK it is an offence to open someone else's mail so I hope something is done about your complaint! 

Also I know the custom's issues all too well from my time in Customer care ( I was a FEDEX liasion) , so please do not ever worry about that I will check these details before I worry :) 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.