• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Defiantly teasing there with the bondage items but still on the bright side still get to look at the wonderful riding crop.

Cobey [sign in to see picture]

Those cuffs do look extremely classy. Fingers crossed guys.

Fun times to whoever got the jimmyjane, not jealous at all... ;)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Seem to be having a dry spell on the testers list here - I love trying lingerie so hoping for some more (in my size lol) soon.

Good luck all xxx

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

We have this adapter sat in the cupboard doing nothing :) this would make it feel wanted :p

Love4life [sign in to see picture]

sounds like a brilliant idea for the customers and the company .. have been buying off lovehoney for years ive just never set up an account properly now i have fingers crossed i get to test some products to spice up my love life .. thankyou for the opportunity love honey :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Love4life, review some more products and then you'll have a chance to get testers :)

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

Mmm always willing to test the Doxy wand.

Racer248 [sign in to see picture]

Wrist cuffs and crop still on the list wow id be so excited to try them :)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

It seems like I am just not meant for the Glory of Coco De Mer...

GollyGotha [sign in to see picture]

I haven't reviewed many products to be chosen for such an expensive item, as typically I'm not seeing D to test some of my items until the end of the month, but I've added the Doxy to my wishlist....just incase.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I have a tease crop, a silicone crop..please let me add the beautiful coco de mer crop to that bum tingling line up xx

Jimmyda1 [sign in to see picture]

Wow my wife would love to try the doxy wand I wouldn't mind having a go either ; p as I'm writing this she's suggesting what we can try with it lol fingers and toes crossed xx

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to test a Doxy! Who wouldn't? 😏 Sadly I don't have the right bits for this one.

Good luck to all who have been selected and those who are still lusting.

P.s Sub it wasn't me lol.

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

The Coco de Mer Riding Crop is gorgeous! All submitted, list updated, and fingers tightly crossed.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Added the Doxy because we have an adapter and I'm dying to try a Doxy, but I'm guessing you're looking for real AU members eh. Can't blame a girl for trying though :p

Love that brown crop too <3

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32991&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35894#customer_reviews

These are my last two tester reviews that are live, thought I would put them here as they don't show on my profile xx

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

So I am caught in a bit of a dilemma, I kind of know the anwser already but feel so ungrateful...

We were happy to be selected to test drive a secret item (so cant say what) and it arrived as promised but sadly just wasnt very good, nothing wrong in particular just a bit rubbish... now I know that LH want honest reviews but there's always that feeling of being ungrateful for being sent something for nothing and then complaining about it ... am I just being too Brittish?

Al

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Alpha123 wrote:

So I am caught in a bit of a dilemma, I kind of know the anwser already but feel so ungrateful...

We were happy to be selected to test drive a secret item (so cant say what) and it arrived as promised but sadly just wasnt very good, nothing wrong in particular just a bit rubbish... now I know that LH want honest reviews but there's always that feeling of being ungrateful for being sent something for nothing and then complaining about it ... am I just being too Brittish?

An honest review is definitely needed. It makes absolutely no difference at all whether it is a tester or an item you purchased. As it was a secret tester it could potentially make the buyers think twice about stocking an item which isn't great and possibly wouldn't sell very well. Don't feel bad.....you were sent the item in exchange for an 'honest' review so that's exactly what you should give xx

And my bum would so love to feel the sting of that crop.....😉

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Alpha123 wrote:

Al

I usually test something several times in different ways to see if there's something I can do to make the experience more enjoyable. Have you experimented with it as much as you can? If so, I'd go ahead and leave your review, even if it is negative. The tester scheme is in place because they want honesty, so please don't feel like you're being ungrateful because this one hasn't worked out! :)

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Wow the new cami!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.