• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

popk1n wrote:

I'd really love the rabbit bundle... if it didn't have the cock ring, which I wouldn't be able to test :( empty list for me

Hi popk1n. Really hoping that I've totally got the wrong end of the stick and that this post doesn't mean what I think it does. Sending hugs x

Oh no lmh95, I'm not-so-afraid to say you have got the wrong end of the stick, I am still happily in a relationship haha! He just has no interest in partaking in male toys and I wouldn't want to force it upon him to do something he was uncomfortable with, thus I wouldn't want to force him to test out a cock ring if he didn't want to :)

didn't realise how that came across when I typed it! You lovely person though, if I had of meant it in a sad break-up way, I would have really appreciated the hugs, so thanks for the concern lmh95 :D

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I was so tempted to buy the die cast doxy when I bought my purple one. I'll love the chance to compare the two x

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

popk1n wrote:

I'd really love the rabbit bundle... if it didn't have the cock ring, which I wouldn't be able to test :( empty list for me

Hi popk1n. Really hoping that I've totally got the wrong end of the stick and that this post doesn't mean what I think it does. Sending hugs x

Oh no lmh95, I'm not-so-afraid to say you have got the wrong end of the stick, I am still happily in a relationship haha! He just has no interest in partaking in male toys and I wouldn't want to force it upon him to do something he was uncomfortable with, thus I wouldn't want to force him to test out a cock ring if he didn't want to :)

didn't realise how that came across when I typed it! You lovely person though, if I had of meant it in a sad break-up way, I would have really appreciated the hugs, so thanks for the concern lmh95 :D

Delighted to hear that I had indeed got it all wrong and that you are still very much together! :)
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I guess i'll take one for the team and offer my services for the AU plug

BigYin [sign in to see picture]

Not been here for a few years as i moved to Australia.....Yeah....but at that time you couldn't be a tester outside the UK.....boo.....but now I see you have the Doxy with an Aussie plug, does this mean you can now be a tester outside the UK??

I've added it to my list just in case ;)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Heya ! I send to many testers outside the UK - as long as we can ship there , you have a chance of being a tester :) 

BigYin [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Heya ! I send to many testers outside the UK - as long as we can ship there , you have a chance of being a tester :)

Great news, glad you have changed your policy, just looked and my last review was in September 2012!!

TangledLover [sign in to see picture]

Ooh, Doxy die cast looks amazing!

Naughty me [sign in to see picture]

I would absolutely love to try the doxy! 😬😬😬

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Doxy 💜
    It looks way better than my dodgy baby pink doxy! 😂

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

We have a Lovehoney wand and have been very pleased with it. I would love to know if the price of the Doxy wand is really justified.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Love the look of the Doxy diecast and would be a dream come true to be able to provide a comparative review against the original to help would-be buyers decide which to go for; but doubt I could be so lucky - can't justify buying a diecast though!

The cat scratcher looks good too, love it when my OH scratches and bites me, but she prefers to have very short nails!

Secretty [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend would love me forever if we got that wand! Lol. Got the lovehoney one and she loves it. Fingers crossed.

I'm sure we could have fun the couples bundle as well though. ^^

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

I can feel myself fangirling again, and a theme is starting to emerge. Last time it was a Bad Kitty pinwheel and this time it's a Cat Claw Skin Scratcher.

Must... fight the... urge... Arrrrgh!.. No.. It's happening!

[Rips clothes off to reveal a full catwoman suit complete with tail]

Ugh. Now I'm gonna be stuck like this until the update tomorrow. Leanne's gonna be throwing boots at me out the window all night to stop me yowling at the moon. Mrrrrrow!

NightWaltz1993 [sign in to see picture]

Eyeing up that gift set :D

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne,

I have been told by my lovely lady that I must beg and grovel on my hands and knees for a go at trying the rabbit set.

So here goes, beg, grovel, beg, grovel, beg etc.

And a little more for good measure. Beg beg, grovel, beg, grovel, beg.

Anyway enough of that. Have good one! Bye.

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

KitsiKiki wrote:

I can feel myself fangirling again, and a theme is starting to emerge. Last time it was a Bad Kitty pinwheel and this time it's a Cat Claw Skin Scratcher.

Must... fight the... urge... Arrrrgh!.. No.. It's happening!

[Rips clothes off to reveal a full catwoman suit complete with tail]

Ugh. Now I'm gonna be stuck like this until the update tomorrow. Leanne's gonna be throwing boots at me out the window all night to stop me yowling at the moon. Mrrrrrow!

*Crying with laughter* bad kitty, kssst! :'D

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

I'm looking at all the wand attachments. Maybe I shouldn't allow myself to dream 😍 Doxy 😍

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

mf77 wrote:

Hi Leanne,

I have been told by my lovely lady that I must beg and grovel on my hands and knees for a go at trying the rabbit set.

So here goes, beg, grovel, beg, grovel, beg etc.

And a little more for good measure. Beg beg, grovel, beg, grovel, beg.

Anyway enough of that. Have good one! Bye.

Ps. I know you're not supposed to beg, I only did it for the sake of peace and quiet.
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Wands, wands, wands galore are we on platform 9 3/4?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.