• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

As today is Star Wars day, thought it would be cool if there was a Star Wars theme to the testers today. So here goes.

In a galaxy far far away only known by the name of bath there was a planet by the name of lovehoney where squirrel commander Leanne has a list of items where she selects a Jedi to test and review an item in a bid to defeat the dark side and lovehoney be the only sex toy supplier left in the galaxy.

If your selected today R2-D2 and C3-PO will send you a message quoting Yoda “Always pass on what you have learned.” In the form of a review once fully tested.

The item will be sent out to you in the millennium falcon by Han Solo and chewbacca so the Sith Lord doesn't get his hands on the item.

Once the review is written you quest is to find Luke and Leia Skywalker to delivery the review to squirrel master Leanne to bring balance to the force.

Happy Star Wars day testers.

May the 4th be with you all.

Well that cheered up my morning :) thanks!
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Glad everyone is enjoying my Star Wars post. 😀

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

As today is Star Wars day, thought it would be cool if there was a Star Wars theme to the testers today. So here goes.

In a galaxy far far away only known by the name of bath there was a planet by the name of lovehoney where squirrel commander Leanne has a list of items where she selects a Jedi to test and review an item in a bid to defeat the dark side and lovehoney be the only sex toy supplier left in the galaxy.

If your selected today R2-D2 and C3-PO will send you a message quoting Yoda “Always pass on what you have learned.” In the form of a review once fully tested.

The item will be sent out to you in the millennium falcon by Han Solo and chewbacca so the Sith Lord doesn't get his hands on the item.

Once the review is written you quest is to find Luke and Leia Skywalker to delivery the review to squirrel master Leanne to bring balance to the force.

May the 4th be with you and everyone else too :)
    KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Jezebella wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Well that cheered up my morning :) thanks!

I think I must be one of the only people that doesn't like nor care for Star Wars but your post did make me smile.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Ooooooooh new Doxys appearing on the what's new 😍 I'm raising a hand for one of those in advance if they appear on testers 😀 🙌🙋

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

😀 🙋 Me too, i''ll fight you for them LSB! Joking, I already have a Doxy and don't feel the need for the diecast too...

Fingers crossed for the denim harness today though, I need a pick me up after the horrors of yesterday.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

List updated yes

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Aaaaand list updated :)

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Me too. The wand looks fantastic! We would test that almost daily!

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

What a fabulous list!!!

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Updated my list. That bra set is absolutely gorgoues - purple, halter neck, what's not to love! Definitaly a must have for me, so in love with it!! I find my collection turning purple and black very quickly these days..

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Ooh the Doxy! Would be interesting to compare that with my Lovehoney Magic Wand. Great bra and knickers set too. Good luck everyone x

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

I was busy tidying up my regular wishlists while awaiting the Hump Day update. Checked in on it and my eyes went saucer-style. O_O

Like a cat's you might say. At the sight of that DOMINIX Deluxe Cat Claw Skin Scratcher.

For those who haven't been paying attention, I effing love skin sensory play, not the least of which being pinwheel use. Needless to say my ears, tail, whiskers, et al piqued up at 'great alternative to pinwheel play'. We'll see about that, mi amigo (hopefully)!

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

great list love the bra and knickers and ohhhhh the doxy x and loving the dominix cat claw scratcher

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Ooooh ooooh!! I'd love to try a doxy *flutters eyelashes* 😊

List updated :)

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Updated my list! Love the look of the happy rabbit bundle!! What a great list :D

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Right folks, here's the deal: the septagon is set up in my back garden, anyone after that UK doxy come over and fight me. Best of three rounds, sound good? :P

Seriously, as a power queen who has wanted to try out a Doxy wand for (no exaggeration) years now, I am ridiculously excited to see one up there.

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

WOW Would love to test a doxy!! and as i have a month off i can get a speedy review done too!

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Some very nice stuff there.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow, hoping to finally join the Doxy club. We've got the Lovehoney mains wand (in all three colours!), would love to see if the Doxy lives up to the hype of being stronger. What a tester! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.