• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Oh mercy, I finish up with a tester review and immediately there's new testers up that look to die for. Now I just feel greedy going for them all pff

mamz [sign in to see picture]

The burgundy bra set is still there <3

I'm still waiting for my tester to arrive though so I don't think I'll be able to submit the review before tuesday :(

Kinkervedi [sign in to see picture]

First time adding things to tester list here - and gone for the wand and the rainbow dildo, here hopes!

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Argh those rainbow dildos are SO amazing! I can't help but think of popsicles whenever I look at them :D I'd be so tempted to lick them if I worked at Lovehoney, lol! Fingers crossed I get picked to lick test one of these!!

lustyjoy [sign in to see picture]

Omgosh.. Been wanting transparent tape forever even mentioned it on the wish list thread so long ago... Would love to test for you XXX

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Loooove the new fruit pastel dildos and really want to try one 😁

Cricketfan [sign in to see picture]

There's always nice stuff hopefully be selected one day for testing something.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

/MK7 wrote=]

Oh mercy, I finish up with a tester review and immediately there's new testers up that look to die for. Now I just feel greedy going for them all pff

xD I feel greedy going for them all and I haven't even tested anything - saying that, there are a few off this list that didn't go on my tester list this time around, simply because they're not my kind of thing.

SO want those dildos though, they're gorgeousss! Pretty obsessed, I shall stalk them until a sale comes around.

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Loooove the new fruit pastel dildos and really want to try one 😁

Fruit Pastle dildos. Lolololololol
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

I quite like things that are different and rainbow dildos are certainly different. Wishlist updated, fingers crossed for everyone.

poppycat [sign in to see picture]

really loving the testers this time! Fingers firmly crossed!

I think the rainbow ones will prove very popular

chuchoter [sign in to see picture]

Just added some things to my wishlist, that wand and rainbow dildo look incredible!

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Rainbow dildos. As used by George, Zippy and Bungle. Whilst Rod, Jane and Freddy watch.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Feel slightly greedy but we'd be happy to test anything on the list. The rainbow dildo's look 'fab' and well the wand is nothing like I've seen before, just wow. Good luck all. x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

mf77 wrote:

Rainbow dildos. As used by George, Zippy and Bungle. Whilst Rod, Jane and Freddy watch.

Interesting fantasy you have going on there.
    Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Along with seemingly every other Lovehoney member, I love the rainbow dildos!

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Just tried my first Dildo and now I am listing after more! Rainbows 🌈 added to my wishlist. Fingers crossed...what an amazing first official tester that would be!!!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

OK - I really must be the odd one out, but the rainbow dildos do nothing for me!!! Does that make me weird???

I am much more into lingerie (oh, and butt plugs lol)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

OK - I really must be the odd one out, but the rainbow dildos do nothing for me!!! Does that make me weird???

No, you're not weird LNT. They don't float my boat either. They remind me too much of a pair of socks or a knitted willy warmer I once spotted in a shop and to be honest although I do have a purple basics suction cup dildo I'm not really a fan of most of the realistic shaped dildos anyway, especially the flesh coloured ones. I love lingerie too and that wand looks pretty interesting as does the pheromone shower gel. Good luck everyone x
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

No, you're not weird LNT. They don't float my boat either. They remind me too much of a pair of socks or a knitted willy warmer I once spotted in a shop and to be honest although I do have a purple basics suction cup dildo I'm not really a fan of most of the realistic shaped dildos anyway, especially the flesh coloured ones. I love lingerie too and that wand looks pretty interesting as does the pheromone shower gel. Good luck everyone x

Sighs with relief lol xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.