• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

In regards to the updated list, the burgundy lace bra and knickers set is pretty... so elegant. Like that is the type of item where I think it would flatter a more petite body shape like mine without trying to make it look like I have bigger boobs or anything, just making what is there look pretty.

Not that that is a call for another tester item, I'm over the moon with monday's chemise! <3 It's just as a tiny lady, it's not often I look and think "yeah, my tiny boobs would look pretty in that". A lot of the other items on the list I know would only highlight my lack of boobs and cleavage. So it's nice to see an item like that :)

On a side note, I own three dress-up costumes, but those bikini ones are past too skimpy for me. I prefer more coverage for a costume personally

I agree with the costumes, definitely more coverage here too, but I am so much the opposite about the boobs. I look at things and go 'wow, my breasts would fall out of that the moment I lay down or knelt over to grab something'.

Hahah, certainly don't think there will ever be a real one size fits all. Trying for the larges here to see what the fit is like but I don't really care for them too much. Will definitely nosy the reviews though. >:)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks popk1n for the positive vibes.

Been going around the house singing Olivia Newton John songs (badly) since I clapped eyes on the Mapale wet look teddy this morning so fingers crossed:)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Thanks for checking missy, imh95. Congrats popk1n but our list isn't working so hopefully Leanne will see our post on here lol we'd love to test the body stocking

No problem. Happy to help. That bodystocking would look stunning on you. Good luck:)
    popk1n [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

popk1n wrote:

In regards to the updated list, the burgundy lace bra and knickers set is pretty... so elegant. Like that is the type of item where I think it would flatter a more petite body shape like mine without trying to make it look like I have bigger boobs or anything, just making what is there look pretty.

Not that that is a call for another tester item, I'm over the moon with monday's chemise! <3 It's just as a tiny lady, it's not often I look and think "yeah, my tiny boobs would look pretty in that". A lot of the other items on the list I know would only highlight my lack of boobs and cleavage. So it's nice to see an item like that :)

On a side note, I own three dress-up costumes, but those bikini ones are past too skimpy for me. I prefer more coverage for a costume personally

I agree with the costumes, definitely more coverage here too, but I am so much the opposite about the boobs. I look at things and go 'wow, my breasts would fall out of that the moment I lay down or knelt over to grab something'.

Hahah, certainly don't think there will ever be a real one size fits all. Trying for the larges here to see what the fit is like but I don't really care for them too much. Will definitely nosy the reviews though. >:)

I suppose that's why the reviews are so helpful :D

And man, jealous, wish I had your boob problem XD

lmh95 wrote:

Thanks popk1n for the positive vibes.

Been going around the house singing Olivia Newton John songs (badly) since I clapped eyes on the Mapale wet look teddy this morning so fingers crossed:)

Now you've said it, yeah it does give off an ONJ-esque look haha

mamz [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

Then I would be perfect to test it I guess :P I too have a tester right now but god that bra set! O guess I'm too excited because I can't be selected for it, but I would have been so happy! I'm convinced that if there is a good review on it, I'm gonna cave and buy it soon :P How could one resist such a pretty set? :O

I also agree on the bikinis. It's pretty but I think a costume should at least look a little like the real uniform or outfit, but that's just an opinion. They're still very pretty.

What a great list today, everything looks so good! good luck to everyone.

popk1n wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

popk1n wrote:

I suppose that's why the reviews are so helpful :D

And man, jealous, wish I had your boob problem XD

I wish I was in the middle, say a comfortable 34D, hahah. So hard to find nice lingerie when you're over a DD, and the prices.. aaagghh. That's why I'm reclutant to buy the stuff that's S/M/L. :S Because you never know.

Big boobs are only fun if you have a lot of money to support them, hahah. xD

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Can anybody do me a favour and check if you can view our tester wishlist. I know there was a problem before but thought this had been rectified. Popk1n did comment she couldn't see our list 😕. If anyone could see if the gremlins are back and are keeping our tester list secret I'd be very grateful. X

I can see your wish list on the back end , the issue on the site has still not been resolved - sorry .

Maybe pop on glitches thread for an update ....

Thanks for checking Leanne. I shall pop over to the glitches thread.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations popk1n glad you wish come true. Enjoy testing your item.

Know it's a bit late now CLTSTU I can't see you tester thread.

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Sex Squid wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35987

For some reason the pictures of the polystyrene head modelling the ballgag are making me giggle! Is that a head specifically made for modelling gags, or did LH have to cut a mouth hole? :D

Made me laugh too! Googled polystyrene heads for ball gag modelling.

bondagegod wrote:

Congratulations popk1n glad you wish come true. Enjoy testing your item.

Know it's a bit late now CLTSTU I can't see you tester thread.

Thanks bondagegod :D

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ok, so I missed a lot on here in the last couple of weeks due to schedule, and I just saw this: was it already featured on the tester list or will it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35715 ??? Way interesting! :)

And this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36007 ?

Thanks!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Ok, so I missed a lot on here in the last couple of weeks due to schedule, and I just saw this: was it already featured on the tester list or will it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35715 ??? Way interesting! :)

It only appeared on the site a few moments ago, will probably be on Friday's list :)

era wrote:

Thanks!

That wand does look pretty exquisite, it's already gone on my ordinary wishlist. Do they have a certain day that they update the test list? I haven't noticed if they do.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

Monday, wednesday and friday :)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I update every Monday , Wednesday and Friday as long as I am in , if this ever changes I pop in here and let you all know :) 

This may help

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1379474-housekeeping-and-information/

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I update every Monday , Wednesday and Friday as long as I am in , if this ever changes I pop in here and let you all know :)

This may help

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1379474-housekeeping-and-information/

Ooh, thank you. I had read that thread a few weeks ago but had completely forgotten about it as I was too busy buying stuff. Will certainly remember this for the future.

era wrote:

Thanks!

Woah both those items look awesome! That vibrator is one of the weirdest looking toys I've ever seen. And who doesn't love rainbow colours, that dildo is fly af :)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Now that is a dildo of many colours!

For everyone looking at the lingerie and thinking this is a completely new brand, just wanted to say I googled it, and

Mapalé is the new name for Espiral :)

and if you look, they've renamed all of the stuff on lovehoney that was previously under the name of espiral :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.