• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

The sex swing looks amazing. I've a got a tester to review at the moment so will be very much be looking out for the review from the lucky person who gets selected to test the swing.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

My list is empty...not often that happens, *sob sob* lol x

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

List updated. Some great new things!

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs F is a plus size gal, so nothing here for us. Boohoo sob sob.

Jimjam26 [sign in to see picture]

List updated, be so happy if I got selected for testing sex swing out

fingers cross

best of luck everyone

mf77 [sign in to see picture]

No wait I didn't scroll down far enough. Maybe could give the bondage set a whirl.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35987

For some reason the pictures of the polystyrene head modelling the ballgag are making me giggle! Is that a head specifically made for modelling gags, or did LH have to cut a mouth hole? :D

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

lmh95 wrote:

Good luck everyone. Great new list. That sex swing looks fun and the Grease style wet look teddy is hot, hot, hot x

Bit sad to see the iCollection chemise has gone. It was gorgeous! Have fun testing it whoever was lucky enough to get it.
    Hope popk1n's wish came true:)

My wish indeed came true lmh95, I got picked to test it!! Looks like my drooling/swooning/begging posts worked :D I'm so excited to see it in real life :D

Thank you soooo much Leanne

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Can anybody do me a favour and check if you can view our tester wishlist. I know there was a problem before but thought this had been rectified. Popk1n did comment she couldn't see our list 😕. If anyone could see if the gremlins are back and are keeping our tester list secret I'd be very grateful. X

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

Good luck everyone. Great new list. That sex swing looks fun and the Grease style wet look teddy is hot, hot, hot x

Bit sad to see the iCollection chemise has gone. It was gorgeous! Have fun testing it whoever was lucky enough to get it.

My wish indeed came true lmh95, I got picked to test it!! Looks like my drooling/swooning/begging posts worked :D I'm so excited to see it in real life :D

That's great. Look forward to reading the review and seeing it modeled in your pictures. It will look stunning on you :)
    mamz [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Can anybody do me a favour and check if you can view our tester wishlist. I know there was a problem before but thought this had been rectified. Popk1n did comment she couldn't see our list 😕. If anyone could see if the gremlins are back and are keeping our tester list secret I'd be very grateful. X

I can't view it

missyO [sign in to see picture]

CLTSTU just had a look and it goes to "sorry this isn't the page you're looking for". Damn gremlins!

In regards to the updated list, the burgundy lace bra and knickers set is pretty... so elegant. Like that is the type of item where I think it would flatter a more petite body shape like mine without trying to make it look like I have bigger boobs or anything, just making what is there look pretty.

Not that that is a call for another tester item, I'm over the moon with monday's chemise! <3 It's just as a tiny lady, it's not often I look and think "yeah, my tiny boobs would look pretty in that". A lot of the other items on the list I know would only highlight my lack of boobs and cleavage. So it's nice to see an item like that :)

On a side note, I own three dress-up costumes, but those bikini ones are past too skimpy for me. I prefer more coverage for a costume personally

Thanks Mamz. X

Had a quick look for you and it's the "sorry this is not the page you are looking for" message that comes up. Like when a thread is deleted. Hope tech can fix it for you:)

Isn't it?! I'd love love love to test it. Now I know how Popk1n feels 🙊🙈

My wish has been granted, so good luck for you!!

Thanks for checking missy, imh95. Congrats popk1n but our list isn't working so hopefully Leanne will see our post on here lol we'd love to test the body stocking 

lmh95 wrote:

popk1n wrote:

lmh95 wrote:

That's great. Look forward to reading the review and seeing it modeled in your pictures. It will look stunning on you :)

Thanks so much lmh95 :) really hope you get to try out something soon yourself, good luck vibes being sent your way!

glittergirl wrote:

For some reason I'm having trouble with my wishlist I can't add items so have to delete the entire wishlist and start a new one then I'm able to add a item very strange any one else having trouble it started a couple days back i know others had trouble then. But mine is still present.???

My wishlists have been playing up to. Ben put a post on the glitch thread about it. The buttons to select a wishlist are all out of line. He said to pick the one at the right hand side above the wishlist you really want to put it in. Hope this helps :)
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I can see your wish list on the back end , the issue on the site has still not been resolved - sorry . 

Maybe pop on glitches thread for an update ....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.