• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

It's lovely to see so many forum regulars get lovely testers - have fun guys!

[suspended user]

suspended user

The Ballerina hold-ups are gorgeous, too bad they don't come in bigger sizes too! :(

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

The Ballerina hold-ups are gorgeous, too bad they don't come in bigger sizes too! :(

Totally agree!
    Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

My heart sank when I saw the mimi had gone, then I checked my email! Thank you leanne! Woohoo! Excited!!

Jealous! Congrats hun :)
    Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Kittycat102, hope you get another tester you would like! X

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

No email for me but I see some of those Gorgeous toys are still up for grabs. Happy hump today peeps. X

Me either... Congrats to all that has got lucky and enjoy 😉😀
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Love the lingerie - sadly not in my size

Have however got my first tester on its way - thank you Leanne - those stockings are right up my street - thanks again x

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

lovely outfits again x

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

My heart sank when I saw the mimi had gone, then I checked my email! Thank you leanne! Woohoo! Excited!

congratulations vanilla_kink

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

No email for me but I see some of those Gorgeous toys are still up for grabs. Happy hump today peeps. X

None for me but I feel like it's because I'm a newbie x) Might just wait it out a few weeks before trying to test, to be honest. Don't feel I have much chance against the regulars.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

eeee the buttplug is still there. best not get too excited...

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

None for me but I feel like it's because I'm a newbie x) Might just wait it out a few weeks before trying to test, to be honest. Don't feel I have much chance against the regulars.

I pick 2- 3 new reviewers a week , dependant on what I have available to send. 

We need to see a fair few reviews first to get an idea of the writing style and what may be suitable product wise 

Please take a look at this thread it is super helpful :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1121127-so-you-want-to-be-a-sex-toy-tester-faqs/

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your tester's everyone. Looking forward to reading your reviews:)

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

KittenFeatures wrote:

I don't think that's true!

When I started writing reviews I felt the same way (I think we all did!) but just keep at it. They do send testers to good new reviewers who have (usually 5-10 I think) reviews under their belt all the time, otherwie they'd never get new perspectives.

Keep at it :)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations to Vanilla, Bondagegod and Shadow! 🎉
    Another chance on Friday LSB 😏

Keep reviewing Kitten features you've only been here a week lol but I'm sure your time will come. X

KittenFeatures wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Hey don't sound so disheartened :) if you write a couple more review on your account then you'll probably be well in there! And thing is, they were darn expensive toys, so people who have reviewed a lot/toys similar to them are more likely to get the expensive testers.

I've actually written 9, haha. Just takes time for them to show. All still waiting for approval.

popk1n wrote:

KittenFeatures wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Hey don't sound so disheartened :) if you write a couple more review on your account then you'll probably be well in there! And thing is, they were darn expensive toys, so people who have reviewed a lot/toys similar to them are more likely to get the expensive testers.

Congratulations to Vanilla, Bondagegod and Shadow! 🎉
    Another chance on Friday LSB 😏

Keep reviewing Kitten features you've only been here a week lol but I'm sure your time will come.

That's why I feel like waiting though. If I wait a few weeks people won't have to say I've only been here so long and I'll miss out on a lot of stuff regardless because I'm so new - like you said with expensive toys, they're not likely to give them to someone they're not sure about. At least if I wait, I won't come across as more disheartened and they'll have a better idea. I'll still write reviews, just won't try to test until it's a little more likely I have a chance is more what I'm saying. :)

Hey KittenFeatures, can't hurt to keep a tester list, you don't lose anything by just having an updated list :)

popk1n wrote:

Hey KittenFeatures, can't hurt to keep a tester list, you don't lose anything by just having an updated list :)

Yeah, I'll keep that. I just feel like it's more beneficial to leave it for a bit and come back to it when I'm a bit more... respectable? I'm not sure what the word is, I just won't post in secret tester threads or testing threads. I keep an eye on new products all the time, so I'll keep up with the list.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.