• Lovehoney sex toy tester thread 2016

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Woo my G-Kii 2 is here, can't wait to try it :)

Have fun Kittycat!! So jealous right now!

Really, desparately hoping for a je joue tester of my own *body parts more tightly crossed than ever before in my life*

Fingers crossed for you :) By the way, that sailor costume looks adorable on you <3

Aw thank you :)

So wanting the G-Kii 2...huge congratulations, agree you look lovely popk1n, good luck to you xxx

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Suspect my wife will be quite happy should we get one of these to test and revew.

AnastasiaB [sign in to see picture]

Thank you so much, Leanne!

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

I've heard great things about the Mimi and Fifi. My first experience with Je Joue wasn't earth moving, so I'd love to see how these compare! Great list :-)

Jimjam26 [sign in to see picture]

List update so hope we get to test some of the products on our list

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys and gals, our twerking butt review is now live. Constructive criticism is welcome in order to improve our reviewing skills. πŸ˜€

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35350&reviewid=150674#customer_reviews

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Hey guys and gals, our twerking butt review is now live. Constructive criticism is welcome in order to improve our reviewing skills. πŸ˜€

When I saw this on the tester list I burst out laughing ! Once I'd got over the giggles I actually decided it was a little creepy but you guys seem to have had so much fun with it that I've changed my mind ! Don't think I'd want it in my bedroom though lol !

You review is great and very informative...... keep up the fantastic work xx

Glitter&Pearls [sign in to see picture]

I have to say it's one of the best reviews I've ever read!! Very informative, funny and to the point x
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

After downloading the app (just in case) santa squirrel has put me on the good list and sends me an tomorrow. i have fallen in love with the Dua even more. The looks like it has been put together very well. It is very informative and very easy to use. after a full look and read of the app i am in love even more with the Je Joue range.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

Great review. Enjoyed reading all about it :)

Morning Campers.

I'm pretty sure everyone has got their eyes on one of the items in the Je Joue range as they all look and sound fantastic. I'm guessing there will be a lot of people will be checking the e-mails regularly today. I always put my wife pleasure first with our toy range. Our love egg is a particular favourite as I get to pleasure her if we're at home or if we are out by surprise and she doesn't know when I will be giving her the vibration sensation is great excitement for us both. The Dua by Je Joue remote controlled G-Spot and clitoral vibrator would take that kind of play and pleasure to a whole new level.
    As I would be able to pleasure her while I wasn't with her through the app is even more exciting and turn on. Along with all the other wonderful features of the product. The remote control pen as well looks like it would just slip in your pocket and be very easy and discreet to use. The Dua by Je Joue really would be a dream toy to test and write a review for lovehoney.

Leanne still available for testing with being out of stock?

All my reviews are up to date now. Good look to everyone today and fingers crossed and everything else crossed. Even my hands are together praying.

So your after the Dua then Bondagegob? πŸ™Š

Thanks Imh95, Glitter & Pearls and Terri JJ for your feedback and comments. I'm a total self-doubter so to know someone has even read the review means a lot. ☺️

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Good luck today everyone...I may of mentioned the G-Kii 2 a few times...hoping i am lucky today...

Aww cltstu your reviews are always very good..I've read most of them , I know what you mean about self doubt, but you really shouldn't *hugs* xxx

Yes would love to be chosen for the Dua CLTSTU.

Your reviews are always great CLTSTU. You managed to mention several song titles in your review and they blended in really well with the rest of the review to be very informative. I do know what you mean though sometimes you do wonder if your reviews are enough and do include enough information for people.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Fingers crossed to be able to try the mimi, I love my clitoral vibrators :)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Good luck. We have the original MiMi and it's almost as good as tango, but the soft touch version I fear might just lose a tad of its rumbles.

I have to admit the Mimi would be my first choice also Vanilla, love a bit of clit tickle but I wouldn't mind the Fifi either or the G-kii or the Dua. What a list?! Good luck everyone! X

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

I'm mainly after testing the Dua too. It's exactly what a couple like myself and the OH are into and looking to explore in more depth. Also, I think it would be good to mention that as a young person, I could give good insight into why using a mobile alongside a sex toy is innovative and I wouldn't have an issue with getting the hang of it, having had a touch phone almost my whole life.

As for the toy itself (not including the fact that it has an app), not only would we use it as a couple but I would use it alone much more often than others as it's exactly the type of thing I'm looking to use - something hands free in which you can control the strength and pattern of vibration to suit exactly what you need. I don't get much from a regular vibe with a few settings, it just doesn't work for me, so I'd love the opportunity to give something with so much freedom a review that could do it real justice.

This toy could improve our sex life a lot and even if I don't get chosen test, I'm going to try to save for it once I got back to work (maternity leave at the moment) because it's something I've always been interested in, just a bit out of budget.

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Good luck. We have the original MiMi and it's almost as good as tango, but the soft touch version I fear might just lose a tad of its rumbles.
    Thank you :) I do love my Tango vibrators but they are both getting a bit tired I think. Would love to try something new and the mimi looks amazing. Good luck to everyone who is hoping for something from this list, it's definitely an exciting one!
    Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I actually had a dream about the Dua and woke up this morning at 5am really excited like it was christmas morning :/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.