• We're on the telly tonight!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Tikilou wrote:

Will the "rimming butt plug" be available soon?

We're not too sure. It's still going through prototype testing so it's early days on the rimming butt plug front.

In the mean time, we do have this very similar one which is due back in stock in the next week or so. 

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

slinky binky wrote:

Will it be aired on Netflix? as I missed most of the shows *sobs* xx

We're really not sure at the moment. It was a bit of a surprise last time but apparently the last series did well on Netflix, so hopefully!

We'll be sure to let you know if it does end up on Netflix :)

I'm not surprised it did really well as LHs fabulus and a very popular site. I absolutely adore this community and the products are incredible too. It's ran very well, hats off to you fantastic guys and girls moderating keeping it friendly and open 💜 Sounds promising that it'll come on Netflix again 😊 I'm keeping everything crossed that a netflix email advertising the show appears soon. Oooh I'll ring them and request it, I bet others will too. Cheers for keeping us posted Jess 💜xx
    Mills90 [sign in to see picture]

Watch it every Sunday without fail with my other half we love it. Definately want to become a sex toy tester!!

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

The new twerking butt on the tester list is the one you was on about then Jess.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

The new twerking butt on the tester list is the one you was on about then Jess.

That's the one! This is the new model with improved twerking action :) 

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Jess. The review will be a good one to read and see if the improved twerking action adds to the pleasure and experience of the butt.

NightWaltz1993 [sign in to see picture]

Is there any news on if the series will go online? I don't have a TV (Bliss but also a nightmare sometimes) but would love to catch up on the goings on! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.