• Happy (Almost) Christmas From Lovehoney!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Well, not my first Christmas per se with LH, but 2015 was the year of addiction... I got interconnected with you guys on a lot of different levels... ;) So it is my first secret Christmas sale and even though I wish there were other items to select from, I caved and got our very first Fleshlight (just to see what the hype is all about) and a Je Joue Las Vegas kit which just seems like a bargain... we'll see! Ta-ta for now and let the celebrations continue! And special thanks to all the lovely Lovehoney staff!!!

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Happy Christmas everyone! Thanks for all the well wishes. Glad everyone's picking up a bargain in the sale.

Sadly, I can't find anything at all I really want. But Merry Christmas nevertheless!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Hi I love love Christmas day sale I always buy something every year can't beat a horny treat on Christmas. Last year was a wand this year going to get the lelo x

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Got the Lelo nea 2 :) thank you lovehoney for the amazing offer! Also treated myself to some bits that weren't on offer as it is christmas x

VR [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

VR wrote:

I can't make my mind up! How long is the sale on for?

Til midnight :)

Thank you :)

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas Day. If not, it's over in 20 minutes.

I didn't see anything in the sale that really grabbed me and, although there were some great deals, I just couldn't justify buying something I wasn't desperate for at that price. Some of my Christmas money will no doubt be spent at Lovehoney though 😝

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Friday13 wrote:

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas Day. If not, it's over in 20 minutes.

I didn't see anything in the sale that really grabbed me and, although there were some great deals, I just couldn't justify buying something I wasn't desperate for at that price. Some of my Christmas money will no doubt be spent at Lovehoney though 😝

+1 to this :)

Me again!

How long is the sale on for?

Thanks.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

Me again!

Thanks.

The secret sale ended at midnight on Christmas Day like I said :) The other sales I'd assume start of January?

NatandTom wrote:

VR wrote:

Me again!

Thanks.

The secret sale ended at midnight on Christmas Day like I said :) The other sales I'd assume start of January?

Yeah, I decided to go for something in the normal sale instead - just a tad skint at the mo. Thanks again.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.