• Happy (Almost) Christmas From Lovehoney!

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Happy Christmas Eve, everyone!

If this is your first Christmas as a Lovehoney forum-er, you may not know that we like to treat you on Christmas Day.

Make sure to keep an eye on the Lovehoney blog for a special Christmas Day sale: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/

We hope you have a very lovely Christmas and find something you like in the sale.

-Nicole

PS: What's on your wishlist?

Kittycat102 [sign in to see picture]

Happy Christmas Eve Nicole! On my wishlist? Lol, which one? I have a few but to be honest I have all the toys that I wanted the most off my luxury wishlist so I'm sated.. For now :P

Lovehoney - Nicole [sign in to see picture]

Happy Christmas indeed for you Kittycat!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Excited for my first Lovehoney Christmas. There's so many things I want haha but I'd love to see the Rosa Rouge in my basket tomorrow!

I hope you have a lovely Christmas Nicole x

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I have my eye on the chrome CB6000 chastity cage. Hopes its in the sale 👍🏼

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

This is my first lovehoney Christmas. I got loads of wishlists. Merry Christmas.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Our first LH Christmas also hoping to see a womanizer 😍😍 merry Christmas Lovehoney !

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Happy Christmas Nicole i shall certainly be having a look at the christmas day sale.The thing i am hoping for most this christmas is that my wife likes the box of lovehoney goodies i have assembled for her.

Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Our first LH Christmas also hoping to see a womanizer 😍😍 merry Christmas Lovehoney !

Makes two of us!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Happy almost xmas everyone!

I'm really hoping the womaniser will make an appearance in the sale! Got a rosa and a Mimi last year, so hopefully ill get lucky again.

dingo [sign in to see picture]

Happy x mas.
    Ill be glad if the we vibe passionate collection will be on the discount page.

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

I am so full of Xmas cheer I think i am worse than my children!!! Hmm hoping for the womanizer too or another luxury clitoral stimulation toy..hopefully a fleshlight too for my partner..I've saved all.I can for my first Xmas at LH ..really hoping I can get both on the Xmas day sale xxx merry Christmas everyone!!! Xxxxxx

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

I'm full of Christmas cheer, (booze)!!!! I sooooo want to be able to buy a lovely luxury stainless steel dildo! Please, pretty please!!! Xxxx Have an amazing Christmas everyone!!!!

Omnom95 [sign in to see picture]

Happy Christmas to all. Can't say I'm feeling all that Christmassy yet but I'm sure that'll change when I see all the family tomorrow. I'll have to sneak away at some point and check out this Christmas Sale, see if there are any bargains that I'd be interested in.

Although I did just place an order earlier today so part of me hopes none of the things I bought appear really cheap in the sale. Would have held off ordering until tomorrow had I known and possibly saved a little more money for other goodies. Still, at least I know for next year. I'll have to start saving now!

Fozzbear [sign in to see picture]

Happy Christmas (nearly) too you Nicole! I hope you have a grand day love. I'd love Santa ;) to bring me http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25220 this as it looks amazinggggggggg!!!

All the best and merry Christmas From Bear!

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Happy nearly Christmas to you too Nicole and everyone on the forum. My parcel from lovehoney arrived this morning via special delivery so my lovely Mr and I shall be having a very Happy Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful time tomorrow and get spoilt.

I have a few little plus size lingerie numbers on my wish list. Wish wish wish lol.

CH [sign in to see picture]

Happy Christmas Eve Nicole (and everyone else reading this!).

I hope Santa is good to you (or bad )

Ever since the Fireman Boxers (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35014) went on the testers list I have had my eye on them, Would love to see them on there.

I may have mentioned it once or twice (ok a million times), Im kinda obsessed with underwear

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

Looking forward to seeing what's in the sale although I won't be buying unfortunately but I know there would be a lot of people excited to see the Violet Wand in the sale!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Merry Christmas and lets see what is on the sale hehehehe. I am excited to see if some of the toys on my list would show up. Or something else which will pick my interest.

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Merry Christmas Nicole 😊 this is my first Lovehoney Christmas and I am super excited for the sale!

The womaniser would be a lovely Christmas present, finger crossed its in the sale, my OH is treating me! Woohoo

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.