• T-T-F-N! Wanted to say Goodbye to you all!

Hands All Over [sign in to see picture]

Too bad you have to go Cazz but I'm wishing you and your love all the best with your little one :)! Hope you'll have a very merry Christmas and an absolutely lovely new year!

As for Leanne: well hello there, you'll have a lot of excited people who love to test on your hands that's for sure :D! Good luck and keep your head cool!

Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

Hope all goes well with the birth of your little one Cazz! We will miss you but look forward to our new sex toy fairy! Xxx

livie [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations Cazz! A baby is the best bundle of joy ever. It will be sad for us all not to see you pop up in the forums, all the best xx

LovemyassfistedSW72 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Hello.... It's me.....

As it is my last working day tomorrow morning, I thought I would say 'ta ta for now!' as I know then I will be busy boxing up my belongings from my desk and taking my last look at all the weird and wonderful sights to be seen when working at Lovehoney!

For those who don't already know, I am leaving for Maternity Leave and won't be back until January 2017! My little bundle of joy is predicted to arrive in the new year...

Hopefully this is true, and the Christmas Day Dinner is not interrupted by an early arrival!

I have handed the sparkly 'sex toy fairy' wand over to the lovely Leanne who currently works in Customer Care, so she already knows the ropes and is ready to pick up right where I have left off. So there will be no 'cold turkey' (What good timing for that figure of speech!) for you all.

Sex toys will still be sent. 'Phew!' I hear you all say Imagine a year of no sex toys!

Thank you to every one on the forum I have worked with, who have made my job so fun and enjoyable over the past 2 years. It really wouldn't of been the same without you all! And also impossible, without you guys there are no reviews!

Take care and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Love from Cazz xx

Best of luck Cazz hope you enjoy the whole experience that is motherhood😆 also have a lovely Christmas and new year x hi and hi and welcome to you Leanne 😊 x
    Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

All the best Cazz it's such an exciting time for you and your fiancé. Have a merry Christmas and a magical new year and enjoy every moment of your maternity leave, wishing both mother and baby health and happiness. Take care xx

Ps Hi Leanne. *waves* :)

BarginHunta [sign in to see picture]

Cheerio Cazz, enjoy your Christmas break and all that the New Year brings!

Wishing you all the best, don't become a stranger, I hope to see you still stopping by and keeping us all up to date on your news :)

Hi Leanne - I don't think I've had the pleasure yet, but hopefully deal with you more in the future in your new role :)

Have a GREAT Christmas everyone (from us both!) xx

DaveNE [sign in to see picture]

Bye for now Cazz. Take care and have a great Christmas and New Year. A year will fly over, so we'll catch up soon.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

We shall miss you, Cazz, but I am sure all of us are happy that you are going to have plenty of time to bond with your wonderful baby! I hope you pop over to visit the forums from time to time - the year is bound to fly by in no time at all, and very soon you will be back and fully in charge of all our reviews and intriguing testers!

The best of luck to you, and to the rest of your lovely little family!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Awww we shall miss you Cazz! I do hope you enjoy the rest of your maternity leave, have a great Christmas and a happy new year with your OH. It won't be the same without you popping up over the forums waving your magic tester wand! Good luck and bless you :)

Hi Leanne! *waves* This madhouse is full to the brim of willing testers so I'm sure you're going to get a lot of notifications during the first couple of days! Good luck and enjoy!

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

Good luck Cazz!!! Hope all goes well in this exciting new chapter of your life !!

Ddiggler [sign in to see picture]

Good luck Cazz and all the best and a big thank you for sending us test items we have had so much fun with them we wish you well.And hi Leanne looking forward to reviewing sexy items with you.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your last morning Cazz.

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

Thank you everyone heart

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Your presence will be missed around here, but I am so excited for you - enjoy your time away, have an awesome Christmas and I wish you and your mr all the best as you begin a new chapter in your life. Thanks for being so awesome and we'll see you soon!

Much Love from me and Elphie :-p xxx

solidius [sign in to see picture]

Congrats thats exellent news all the best for 2017

Milf+Dilf [sign in to see picture]

All the best of luck on the next chapter of your life Cazz. May this little bundle bring you as much joy as you've brought the LH Community. Have a good chrimbo and see you in 2017!

M+D 😜

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Wishing you all the best of luck cazz. I must say im quite jelous. I wanna bubba! Hope you have a very quick labour & cant wait for an update. Hurry back!! Xxxx

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Enjoy your mat leave Cazz! Hope you have a lovely Christmas and everything goes well with the birth. Thanks for all the testers, you'll be missed around here.

Welcome to your new sex toy fairy role Leanne! x

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Best of luck and many happy days ahead for you cazz xxx

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Have a great Christmas Cazz and the best year of your life.

Leanne, I wonder if that is where the saying "shown her the ropes" originates from? Did she show you the rest of the bondage gear too?

Welcome from everyone.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.