• email this morning???

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to crash your thread hun but does anyone know how I can sign up to the UK newsletter please?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Sorry to crash your thread hun but does anyone know how I can sign up to the UK newsletter please?

Go to My Account and then to Manage your email subscription

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Go to My Account and then to Manage your email subscription

Thank you!! I couldn't find it anywhere :D
    KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

So... I'm confused. AU and US get a 25% off voucher and UK gets...? The only email I got today is about package deals. And although there are lots of nice things in those deals, that's pretty crap for those of us who wanted things that aren't included in those deals, or who can't/don't want to buy the package that does include them. Plus you've always got bundle deals going, so it's not that different from any other time of year, really.

I would much prefer the straight-up money off. Much more flexible. I've just signed up to the US letter... will I get the voucher or do I need to talk to someone?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Had to spend $50 to get the 25 percent off. I log into the UK site to be a tester and participate in this forum. After I got active I also signed up for UK emails because I gift from time to time to some of you lovely people and the offers are normally not the same in email or on website.

I posted about it once in another thread because I saw a gift with purchase on the UK website I wished I could have replicated on the US side but couldn't I guess it has to do with different markets and demand etc. Also not all products appear on US site due to some regulations. Also we have deal of the Week vs. Deal of the day. I bet as the big holiday approaches you may have a similar offer timed with ship and lead times for the UK.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

KitsiKiki wrote:

So... I'm confused. AU and US get a 25% off voucher and UK gets...? The only email I got today is about package deals. And although there are lots of nice things in those deals, that's pretty crap for those of us who wanted things that aren't included in those deals, or who can't/don't want to buy the package that does include them. Plus you've always got bundle deals going, so it's not that different from any other time of year, really.

I would much prefer the straight-up money off. Much more flexible. I've just signed up to the US letter... will I get the voucher or do I need to talk to someone?

Offers do vary from site to site, because there are some offers we simply can't create for certain websites due to product availablility. 

Having said that, we do try to make sure everyone gets offered as similar deals as possible - we just don't necessarily offer the same discount at the same time. 

I'm not sure what other deals are lined up for the email subscriptions and offers are always dependant on a number of factors, but you could chat to Customer Care to see if they can give you any insight? 

Thank you, Jess. I do understand that; I'm not shocked. It just seemed a little more abitrary than that, since money off surely can't have anything to do with product availability.

But forget what I said, anyway. None of this even matters now:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Had to spend $50 to get the 25 percent off.

I only have just over £20 to spare at this point. I have a secret santa gift to buy, and I had hoped to gift someone else, too, as well as nab something I've wanted forever and am paranoid is going to disappear before I get it. But with all the separate shipping... that's why I was desparate to get even just a few quid off- just negate the shipping at least. I'll probably only be able to do two of the three things, unless I can wangle it. Oh well, we'll see.

KitsiKiki wrote:

Thank you, Jess. I do understand that; I'm not shocked. It just seemed a little more abitrary than that, since money off surely can't have anything to do with product availability.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I only have just over £20 to spare at this point. I have a secret santa gift to buy, and I had hoped to gift someone else, too, as well as nab something I've wanted forever and am paranoid is going to disappear before I get it. But with all the separate shipping... that's why I was desparate to get even just a few quid off- just negate the shipping at least. I'll probably only be able to do two of the three things, unless I can wangle it. Oh well, we'll see.

I know what you're saying - this time of year is so tight! What are you thinking about getting for your secret Santa? Oh and maybe I can help with the product your nervous about disappearing? I can at least let you know if we'll be getting more stock even if it does sell out :) 

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

To add to the offer emails we send ,don't forget we have the oh points system that may help take a little something off an order for you.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-loyalty-scheme/

And if you do have any issues with an offer email or the oh points pop us a line at customer care.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

To add to the offer emails we send ,don't forget we have the oh points system that may help take a little something off an order for you.

And if you do have any issues with an offer email or the oh points pop us a line at customer care.

Ah yes! ^^ Wot she said! 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Yes, I have a few points saved up that I planned to use to slice the shipping off... don't have enough to do much more than that.

Thank you. :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

KitsiKiki wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

I know what you're saying - this time of year is so tight! What are you thinking about getting for your secret Santa? Oh and maybe I can help with the product your nervous about disappearing? I can at least let you know if we'll be getting more stock even if it does sell out :)

Thank you again, Jess. That would be great. It's the Entice Triple Nipple and Clit Clamps with Chain (rose gold). It said out of stock a few days ago and I panicked, but then in stock less than 24hrs later!

All I know is, they've been around for some time now, and the pinwheel from that rose gold collection was recently discontinued, mere days after I'd ordered one for my birthday! Lucky me!

KitsiKiki wrote:

Oooh good choices! Pillow Talk is pretty fun :D 

If you're able to, you could add the nipple clamps and Pillow Talk to your basket which would mean you'd be spending over the £20 and get free shipping. Then you could use your points to discount a little extra off? 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

KitsiKiki wrote:

Oh and for the scerect santa; probably this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15829

this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31426

Or this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32305

If you're able to, you could add the nipple clamps and Pillow Talk to your basket which would mean you'd be spending over the £20 and get free shipping. Then you could use your points to discount a little extra off?

I'll probably go for that one, then. :)

Unfortunately I have to do them seperate as the recipient lives in Yorkshire and I live in Derbyshire. So I'd just have to send it by mail anyway, which would probably cost me the same and it would have less chance of getting there before xmas, as I'd have to do it after the 21st, because I'm away from tomorrow until then. You can see where my troubles are arising, no? :P

Just saw the Christmas blowout, though... Now THAT is more my style at the moment. I might just be able to wangle some presents for some more people and just leave my acquistion of the clamps to fate.

(....and Acquisition of the Clamps sounds like a good title for something...)

KitsiKiki wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

KitsiKiki wrote:

Oh and for the scerect santa; probably this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15829

this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31426

Or this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32305

I'll probably go for that one, then. :)

Unfortunately I have to do them seperate as the recipient lives in Yorkshire and I live in Derbyshire. So I'd just have to send it by mail anyway, which would probably cost me the same and it would have less chance of getting there before xmas, as I'd have to do it after the 21st, because I'm away from tomorrow until then. You can see where my troubles are arising, no? :P

Just saw the Christmas blowout, though... Now THAT is more my style at the moment. I might just be able to wangle some presents for some more people and just leave my acquistion of the clamps to fate.

(....and Acquisition of the Clamps sounds like a good title for something...)

Well we still have 9 of the clamp sets in stock, and they are on order again for when we run out. We're expecting more stock to arrive tomorrow and next Tuesday so I reckon stock-wise you'll be alright! But check your emails as I've sent you a couple of suggestions. 

Brilliant! I won't worry about it, then.

Again, thanks!

[Prances off to check email]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.