• email this morning???

PocketSizeJo [sign in to see picture]

So as a Christmas treat from lovehoney I got a voucher through to my email this morning but when reading it everything is in dollars????
    Was really confused I assume this is only a typo from lovehoney as I'm from the UK.
    Just really threw me can someone clear this up?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, if you speak to Live Chat they will be able to help you with this :) xx

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

PocketSizeJo wrote:

So as a Christmas treat from lovehoney I got a voucher through to my email this morning but when reading it everything is in dollars????
    Was really confused I assume this is only a typo from lovehoney as I'm from the UK.
    Just really threw me can someone clear this up?

Hey PSJ

Who was it sent from? Was it from 'Lovehoney', or someone in particular here? I may be able to find out more for you. 

I know we've gifted a few US blog contibutors yesterday/this morning - but you're not on my list! 

It was from lovehoney

PocketSizeJo wrote:

It was from lovehoney

Ok - and there was no other information on the voucher at all? There should have been a 'sent from' email on the voucher. We also usually include a message to say why we're gifting you. I'm surprised there is nothing else on it! 

Says from bonny at love honey Christmas is cracked

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Oh goodness wish I had that email :) good luvk sorting it out.

PocketSizeJo wrote:

Says from bonny at love honey Christmas is cracked

Ahhhhhhh! Ok, so what you've received is not a gift voucher. It's a promotional email.

I can see that you signed up to our Australian newsletter last month, which is why you've received a promo message in dollars instead of pounds. 

You can unsubscribe from those newsletters by using the link at the bottom of the email. 

You'll remain signed up to our UK newsletter - so all future emails should come in pounds :) 

Well I wanna order some expensive bits on Friday (payday) so was thrilled but now not so sure

So I can't use this It was the LH team that signed me up as I had issues

Vanessa8 wrote:

Oh goodness wish I had that email :) good luvk sorting it out.

Vanessa8 - You should have received your .com version this morning :D If you can't see it, you may need to add us to your approved senders list

PocketSizeJo wrote:

Well I wanna order some expensive bits on Friday (payday) so was thrilled but now not so sure

I think I'm a little confused. The email we've sent you is to let you know about the offers we currently have across our websites. What is it you're unsure of? Maybe I can help? 

I don't have that email yet Jess I do normally get the US emails no problem. I will keep an eye out.

Vanessa8 wrote:

I don't have that email yet Jess I do normally get the US emails no problem. I will keep an eye out.

I've re-set your subscription to see if that works, but it could have gone to your junk mail? I can see you've signed up to 3 of our mailing lists, so maybe that one was just playing sillybuggers this morning! 

Having said that, they may go out at different times because of the the time difference between US / UK and AU. 

Your awesome Jess! I like getting the UK emails do I know what the promos are sometimes for gifting. I shop the US site for myself.

I wanted to use the 25% off to make a purchase on Friday
    But I can't do that now :(

@Lovehoney - Jess I got my US email just NOW, and I am using the awesome discount to spulge a bit and gift myself for the Holidays.

Just wanted to let you know all systems are a GO for the customers across the pond!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

PocketSizeJo if it's the same for the UK then you can still make your purchase? I haven't had that email though.

PocketSizeJo wrote:

I wanted to use the 25% off to make a purchase on Friday
    But I can't do that now :(

Ok - I'm investigating this right now. 

In the mean time, if you're not interested in Australian offers, would you like me to unsubscribe you from that mailing list? 

@PSJ - Sooooooo here's the upshot of my investigation....

The offer you received this morning was in dollars because you're currently signed up to the Australian newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this yourself at the bottom of the email, or I can do this for you if you let me know. 

That offer is valid until Sunday (I believe) so you can still use it to get 25% off on Friday if you wish. Even though it was sent from our Australian website, everything is shipped from the UK so it'll have no impact on delivery. You might just have to use a currency converter online to work out what you're spending in GBP, and double check that the postage options are relevant when you checkout. You would also need to ask Customer Care to move your Oh! Points onto your UK account for you - but that's really easy to do. 

If you don't want to shop on lovehoney.com.au, don't worry. You'll be receiving another email from us at about 4:30 today with a UK specific offer, but it is a different deal.

Use one, use both, use neither - the choice is yours! 

I hope that helps - and sorry for the confusion! 

Vanessa8 wrote:

@Lovehoney - Jess I got my US email just NOW, and I am using the awesome discount to spulge a bit and gift myself for the Holidays.

Just wanted to let you know all systems are a GO for the customers across the pond!

Faaaaaabulous! Enjoy! 

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.