• Woman who orgasms quickly wanted for ANONYMOUS interview

Lovehoney - Saz [sign in to see picture]

Hello there,

A freelance journalist is looking to interview a woman who orgasms quickly during penetrative sex with her partner – always (or at least almost always) before their partner does.

A lot is written about men who come quickly – but very little about how some women are the same, so we want to turn this stereotype on its head. 

This isn't a negative piece at all – she can talk about whether there are advantages/things she enjoys about this, as well as if she finds it frustrating at times. It'll be an honest, straightforward piece exploring this side of female sexuality that doesn't always get much coverage in the press.

The interview is for a grown up, intelligent magazine so it will be done thoughtfully and sensitively. 

The piece will be entirely anonymous – the case study won't be named or pictured so her ID will be entirely protected.

Ideally the case study would be in her 20s/30s.

If this sounds like you, please email press@lovehoney.co.uk to discuss in more detail with no obligation to go ahead.

Thanks!

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm in my 30s and fit the criteria. I would be up for it, but OH would not be part of it. I asked him but NO doesn't even cover the response. If they want a woman who orgasms quickly with masterbating then I'm up for it. As for sex, sorry no go.

Mephedrone [sign in to see picture]

Hey Sally, my girlfriend would love to do this! She orgasms within 5-10 minutes of starting penetrative sex with me and then a couple more times before I finish.

How do we take part in this interview?

Badcc67 [sign in to see picture]

You are all very lucky and so are your partners.

Lovehoney - Saz [sign in to see picture]

Mephedrone wrote:

Hey Sally, my girlfriend would love to do this! She orgasms within 5-10 minutes of starting penetrative sex with me and then a couple more times before I finish.

How do we take part in this interview?

Your girlfriend just needs to send an email over to press@lovehoney.co.uk with some details about herself (name, age, occupation etc.) and we can chat more there.

Thanks! 

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.