• Could you be the new face of a documentary about relationships?

Lovehoney - Saz [sign in to see picture]

Hello Lovehoney lovelies!

We've had a request from a TV production company called Firecracker Films, one of the UK’s most successful independent production companies, check them out here: www.firecrackerfilms.com

They're currently working on a new series for an international broadcaster, which will explore the reality of sex and relationships in modern Britain through the lives of ordinary couples, families and singletons of all ages within the same neighbourhood.

They're looking for people in the South East of England who would be happy to participate in the series. 

Marcin from Firecracker Films says: "It is a really positive and honest programme that will shed warm light on the relationships and love lives that people are having in the UK today and how they are affected by the dramas, events and pressures of everyday life."

If you'd like to know more, please email press@lovehoney.co.uk with your name, photograph and a few lines about yourself.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

It could be a really interesting documentary, if done sensibly. Unfortunately I'm not willing to have my face on TV, especially considering the nature of my relationships! I hope some kinky weirdos are braver than I am

Golfer_guy [sign in to see picture]

What kind of ages are they looking for?

They are looking for people of all ages (over 18), from all walks of life. Anyone from the South East is welcome to apply.

Marcin from Firecracker is happy to talk to anyone who would like more information.

Just drop us an email and I'll put you in touch!

Thanks

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

My comment was autocorrected. It should have read 'sensitively'. I hate technology sometimes.

Fangasm [sign in to see picture]

I am in the South East and would love to be part of this, but I know my partner would not be happy about it.

Hi Fangasm, 

It's worth getting in touch - there might be options to be in it without your partner's involvement or you partner might be more interested in getting involved once they've heard more about it.

Thanks,

Sally

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Any reason as to why just the South East ?

Oops! Sorry, I forgot to mention that they're aiming to get people from the same neighbourhood to show the diversity of relationships and individuals living in the same area.

This is why they have opted for the South East. They will then choose a specific area depending on where they get the most responses from.

Thanks,

Sally

Candyfloss123 [sign in to see picture]

Shame that I'm from the north west deffinetly would be something that I would be interested in

Mr black [sign in to see picture]

I've emailed first day .. but no response as yet .. am I being impatient lol sorry if I am x

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if it something to do with this survey but in Channel 4 tonight at 10.00pm a programme called The Great British Sex Survey . It's about people's sexual practices including kinks and fetish es. Should be interesting viewing .

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Ooooo think I'll be watching that then. Thanks mysteron 😊

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Not sure if it something to do with this survey but in Channel 4 tonight at 10.00pm a programme called The Great British Sex Survey . It's about people's sexual practices including kinks and fetish es. Should be interesting viewing .

That sounds interesting, thanks mysteron x
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Interesting watch 🙈

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.