• Help with uploading pictures

aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]

Thank you hun I'll upload them there and see, I probably shouldn't have done it via edit profile. Much appreciated x

[suspended user]

suspended user

I thought you had to add one at a time! So I've only loaded one!!! duh! No option to add further yet!

I'm hoping the get up is one from LH, I just couldn't remember!

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

Aaron and Ozz, sounds like you have been uploading avatar (profile) pictures. You can only have one on display at a time, and when you replace them, I think the previous ones disappear never to be seen again

There is a 'members photos' page in the Community menu, where you can upload photos to go on your profile page.

They have to be under 500kb I believe, so you need to play around with the number of pixels of your images to make them smaller.

Link for members photos page... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/

Where it says you can win £100, there is a link to 'Upload a photo'

hope that helps!

[suspended user]

suspended user

No I loaded where it said to but I thought I could just pick one at a time from my files on the lappy! Wrong, I should have loaded all 4 together, nevermind!

I did try to change my profile, but every pic was over 500! so need to address that today. Thanks for all your help huni x

aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]

Just to let ya know it worked, gonna upload more now I know it works haha, thankyou ladies x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.