• Help with uploading pictures

aaroncoughlin [sign in to see picture]

Hey, I'm still pretty new to the site and just wondering if someone can help?

Are you only allowed one image on your profile or more than one? Everytime I upload a new photo, the last one I uploaded takes the previous one as the new display picture. When I go into manage my photos I can't view the ones I've uploaded and I'm assuming you must be able to have more. Do they get reviewed first? Didn't see any message saying this after uploading though.

Thanks guys,

Aaron

[suspended user]

suspended user

Errr...I don't know! good question, as I was thinking of loading a couple at some point. There are some that do have pics of themselves I've noticed but I haven't a clue as to what to do!

Sorry hun :) Gonna watch this thread!

No worries hun, I just wanted to upload some of my collection I've got from love honey, I tried on the laptop incase It was the mobile site not working but had no luck :p x

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

All pictures are reviewed before going live :) So if uploaded they'll probably be up tomorrow when someone from the team has checked it x

[suspended user]

suspended user

NatandTom wrote:

All pictures are reviewed before going live :) So if uploaded they'll probably be up tomorrow when someone from the team has checked it x

There you go! But will it tell you when you do it if it's been uploaded to them? It's a dumb ? I know haha x

Same as a review email I think, should send and say it's live x

I feel for the individual cause I kept uploading em thinking they weren't working hahaha, thank you nat for letting me know, can you choose between Your photos which one you want as a dp? X

Nope there's no message to say it's being reviewed like there is when you submit a review, maybe a suggestion for them to add something like that iin x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh god! that'll confuse me for sure haha x

Haha think how I felt, especially having to resize my pictures cause of the file size limit then for not being able to see em lol x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hah..yeah I can imagine! I would have been clicking away for ages thinking it was broken!

Hope they load them on for you ..looking forward to seeing them x

Pauline f [sign in to see picture]

Did you sort the problem out hun

They've still not appeared on my profile so I'm not gonna bother attempting again, maybe they don't like them lol, my reviews get accepted the next working day tho so least they are up haha :) hope you're well? x

I had one review rejected over a faulty product but they emailed me to tell me why that was so I assume it would be the same for photos?

There might be another possibility... you might be uploading all of your photos as your display picture by accident? try it via this link http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm xx

It says on that link;

All photos must be approved before they go live on your profile. We'll try to do this as quickly as possible. If your picture is too revealing or doesn’t meet the guidelines below, it won't appear on your profile - sorry!"

So confirms that they have to approve so I'll wait a few days and maybe email and see if they were rejected hun xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

aaroncoughlin wrote:

They've still not appeared on my profile so I'm not gonna bother attempting again, maybe they don't like them lol, my reviews get accepted the next working day tho so least they are up haha :) hope you're well? x

Oh no! they haven't appeared yet then! shame! You never know, they might just be real busy going through them all! x

Yeah hopefully, thing is it was just pictures of what I've bought from

LH and a face picture lol don't think that would surely be banned haha, I've seen much more 'revealing" pictures on here lol x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah I've been looking at just how far some have gone in pics. Some are very revealing! I'm getting some done tonight x

My fingers are crossed you see them on there soon!

Yeah, I'm not a prude so doesn't bother me but I wonder how they get allowed lol. Aww I look forward to seeing all of them beautiful :) . I'm still deciding whether I should upload a few pictures of these lace lingerie boxer's I got from here the other day which are amazing, guess it's still a bit "different" but I've seen lots of other guys who've bought them lol x

Pauline f [sign in to see picture]

They are strickt on what you can see

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I had one review rejected over a faulty product but they emailed me to tell me why that was so I assume it would be the same for photos?

There might be another possibility... you might be uploading all of your photos as your display picture by accident? try it via this link http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm xx

Did you try uploading here? Because if the photos you were uploading were replacing your profile pic then yes, you were definitely uploading them in the wrong place...two seperate places for uploading your profile picture and all other photographs :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.