• Birthday 10% discount gone?

mummymermaid [sign in to see picture]

Well he loves me in anything crotchless and cupless..and he loves spanking me so maybe a new paddle..or crop..so many pretty things we both enjoy xx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

This is a good one for crotchless and cupless. We got it in red but comes in black as well.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33888

I got that in red..didn't fit me too well...a shame as it's beautiful xx

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Ok. That is a shame it didn't fit.

Only piece of LH lingerie that hasn't fit right I always get 18/20..I think I have put on a few pounds over Xmas so if something on the small size doesn't fit now..it soon will..iam on a health kick but aiming for a size 18 straight as I love being plus size ..crazy but true..if I got thin I would cry at all the amazing lingerie I couldn't wear anymore hehe..xx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

mummymermaid wrote:

Only piece of LH lingerie that hasn't fit right I always get 18/20..I think I have put on a few pounds over Xmas so if something on the small size doesn't fit now..it soon will..iam on a health kick but aiming for a size 18 straight as I love being plus size ..crazy but true..if I got thin I would cry at all the amazing lingerie I couldn't wear anymore hehe..xx

Hey guys this conversation may want to be moved over in another place now :

Best place would be here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/341286-what-are-you-contemplating-purchasing-next/ to discuss your future purchases with other members 

Or here for specific lingerie talk http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/

I hope you are all enjoying the 20% off we now issue for birthdays and anniversaries heart

Oops sorry Leanne..went totally off topic!! I can't wait to get my first anniversary discount later this month and my birthday is in March so look forward to the discount then too xxx

Dimples32 [sign in to see picture]

I didnt realise i hadn't put my anniversary on here when i joined but it was yesterday :/

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to say thank you to Lovehoney for my birthday present ;). I think it's brilliant that the discount e-mail arrives a week before the date, so there's a chance to actually receive the order by one's birthday!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.