• I'm heavily missing out grr

[suspended user]

suspended user

That's such a kind gesture, you shouldn't be spending your cash on me in this tough economy chic. I can't bear seeing people sad and love making people feel happy. You my lovely have made me feel special and worthy. I thought that folk didn't like me....how wrong was I :-)<3

D.j [sign in to see picture]

you know this forum is full of lovely people i missed out as well you are liked by a lot of people don`t pull your self down all my love David xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thank you D :-)I do put myself down alot ano, but it's difficult when there's been alot of drama in my life. Being involved in these forums makes me feel special and dare I say liked :-)
    D you're also a big part of this wonderful community, you're very well respected and I enjoy reading your posts on a daily basis :-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Echo32B wrote:

No need to thank me at all! You are always there with advice and support for everyone on this forum, whoever they are and whatever their problem might be, all I've done is attempted to return the favour in some way! :) x

This really does mean the world to me, I feel very special hearing your kind words <3 I love to give people a lift and put a smile on peoples dials :-) you didn't have to return the favour, however of course I'm extremely grateful xxxx
    Shadow Collector [sign in to see picture]

I echo Echo32B! You're a wonderful person.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Shadow Collector wrote:

I echo Echo32B! You're a wonderful person.

Plus 1 xxx
    Deekayjay [sign in to see picture]

I love this forum! ..Whenever you feel down there's always someone who is doing something lovely for someone else.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Deekayjay wrote:

I love this forum! ..Whenever you feel down there's always someone who is doing something lovely for someone else.

Plus1 this forum is amazing, so many lovely people here. I'm sooo glad I found Lovehoney :-)<3
    BigBouncyBunny [sign in to see picture]

Deekayjay wrote:

+1 - spreading the LH fairydust!

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Aww this makes me smile, there are such lovely people on this forum. Echo32B what a kind thing to do!

Classy lass you will be smiling in a couple of days that FSOG butt plug is fab :) ive just gone and got myself the mini vibe, it was on my wish list :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

LeliaK There certainly is some amazing folk on here. I do wonder what makes me worthy tbh.:/
    It is lovely to know that people do like me and appreciate my kind words to people who need them :-)

I feel so unworthy but saying that obviously some people think I am and it's the people who give me the time of day that matter <3

Aww it sounds incredible, I must admit I am feeling slightly guilty, but at the same time super excited :-) xxxx

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Dont feel guilty at all if anything just thinks its a sin me having that plug for around a month and still not having used it. Just with everything that keeps happening i can never find the right time

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aww stephaki I'm sure the time will come and you'll just not be able to get enough xxxx

KT100 [sign in to see picture]

Just joined this forum - its amazing how thougthtful everyone is. I wasnt sure what to expect but I think its so cool that you guys are so on it for each other :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

It certainly is an amazing forum, not like some other forums where people are nasty too eachother. We're a great bunch and always look out for eachother. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :-)

classy lass wrote:

It certainly is an amazing forum, not like some other forums where people are nasty too eachother. We're a great bunch and always look out for eachother. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :-)

Thanks - i had heard some bad stuff about forums but this is nothing like that, its so cool that youve got each others backs :) And thanks for your comment on the self sucking thread i started - its really helped me to open up about it.

[suspended user]

suspended user

KT100 wrote:

classy lass wrote:

Thanks - i had heard some bad stuff about forums but this is nothing like that, its so cool that youve got each others backs :) And thanks for your comment on the self sucking thread i started - its really helped me to open up about it.

NPs :-) I know what you mean x I was on twitter and facebook but had to leave as I couldn't stand back and watch bullies pick on the weak, I always defend the weak, but it led to my downfall because I couldn't bear the way some of the people on there. It's my pleasure on your other thread, I'm so glad I could be assistance, I'm glad you opened up about it more and I bet you noticed alot of people had the same view :-)xxx

classy lass wrote:

KT100 wrote:

classy lass wrote:

NPs :-) I know what you mean x I was on twitter and facebook but had to leave as I couldn't stand back and watch bullies pick on the weak, I always defend the weak, but it led to my downfall because I couldn't bear the way some of the people on there. It's my pleasure on your other thread, I'm so glad I could be assistance, I'm glad you opened up about it more and I bet you noticed alot of people had the same view :-)xxx

Cool :) Yeah I was really surprised by how positive the feedback was!

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

This forum makes you feel good in loads of ways. Somedays you can have tears of lafter, some days tears of sadness. This was just a joy to read.

I like the anonymity, and the equality. If your just setting out on your sexual journey or coming to the end we all have an intrest in the pleasure it brings, and we can say things that we probably wouldn't say to our 'best' friend. It's the best place to learn from each other, after all 'sex' aint new, learn from others mistakes. Take the short cut to pleasure.

I'm just about to have a 'Rum n Coke' and take these 'ball streachers' off!! Cheers to you all. x

Enjoy. x

KT100 Welcome to the forum.  I've got more chance of licking my balls than 'selfsucking' lol and yes I've tried.

TB149 [sign in to see picture]

Aw that's lovely, so many nice people on here.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.