• I'm heavily missing out grr

[suspended user]

suspended user

So I received an email today stating that if i spend £10 I get to choose between two freebies. My problem being this offer finishes at midnight Thursday. I get paid Friday and was planning on getting the offer along with several other purchases. I'm gutted because I'm going to miss out now :'(
    I really wanted the vibrating butt plug along with a few other purchases.
    So now I can't order until Friday and seriously feel I'm going to be missing out :/

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

PayPal buy now pay later may well be the solution to your woes.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I just used the offer. Credit card delays the pain too.

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

You wont miss out, I promise :P

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sum Sub wrote:

How do you do that bud? :-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

AsYouWish! wrote:

I just used the offer. Credit card delays the pain too.

Lol I think I need a credit card lol! I've always avoided them, but I'm thinking I need one lol :-)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Echo32B wrote:

You wont miss out, I promise :P

Aww I know I've got a nerve to complain with all the amazing deals here haven't I lol xxx

Its already on its way to you, I didnt want to have to fess up to sending but I dont want you to end up with two! I feel like your always helping people on here, and you've usually beaten me to anything I want to say when people are upset. Been thinking about it for a while and just sent you some other stuff from your wishlist, funnily enough I was worried about sending you the offer aswell when I didnt know if you'd want it, good job I did :P x

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

classy lass wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2555&topicID=&m=ARA As regards credit cards, most cards offer interest free if you pay off the balance each month

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sum Sub wrote:

classy lass wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2555&topicID=&m=ARA As regards credit cards, most cards offer interest free if you pay off the balance each month
    Arh, I don't use credit cards. but thank you very much for the heads up su sub. I really appreciate it <3 :-)

Its already on its way to you, I didnt want to have to fess up to sending but I dont want you to end up with two! I feel like your always helping people on here, and you've usually beaten me to anything I want to say when people are upset. Been thinking about it for a while and just sent you some other stuff from your wishlist, funnily enough I was worried about sending you the offer aswell when I didnt know if you'd want it, good job I did :P x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Echo32B wrote:

Aww, I'm humbled sooo much <3 I'm lost for words here, I can't believe that you would be so sweet to me. I'm absolutely astounded and never thought that anyone liked me. Being on this forum has made me realise that some people like me and I can hardly write for tears. I'm so sorry for ruining the surprise. I'm seriously lost for words here :-)<3 xxxx

Aw please dont cry, I'm really bad at all this stuff, which is why I was hoping to remain anonamous but at least I've had the chance to tell you why I've sent you these things :) - You desserve them. You havent ruined the suprise at all as you still have to wait and see what else I got you! :P x

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

You guys are really kind. It makes me think that humans are not too bad after all!

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

You guys are really kind. It makes me think that humans are not too bad after all!

+1, you beat me to it

X

[suspended user]

suspended user

This thread cheared me up today. :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Echo32B wrote:

Aw please dont cry, I'm really bad at all this stuff, which is why I was hoping to remain anonamous but at least I've had the chance to tell you why I've sent you these things :) - You desserve them. You havent ruined the suprise at all as you still have to wait and see what else I got you! :P x

I cannae help it. I've never felt so humbled in my life. I'm not used to all this love. <3 Aww I'm so sorry that I've forced your hand having to come clean sweetie. Thanks for putting a smile on dial :) by saying that I offer kind words too people. I just can't bear to see amazing ppl feeling sad xxxx

Awww *throws happy dust* Smiles for everyone!! :P

[suspended user]

suspended user

Awww bless you lovely :) I'm really sorry that you had to tell me your lovely gesture. I'm extremely grateful and couldn't possibly thank you enough xxxx

No need to thank me at all! You are always there with advice and support for everyone on this forum, whoever they are and whatever their problem might be, all I've done is attempted to return the favour in some way! :) x

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.