• Shopping from the us link.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Every time I access the community on my phone i get a link pop up asking me if I'm shopping from the US. This doesn't happen on my laptop or tablet just my phone.
    It's easy enough to get rid of as there is a no thanks let me carry on button but it seems to pop up randomly on some pages more than others.

Badger73 [sign in to see picture]

I think it's just to let you know that Love Honey have an office in the US that you can order from. We are in New Zealand and every time we go on with the phone we get the pop up saying i can order from the office in Australia but if i use the laptop we only get it the first time in the day that we log on. The rest of the day it doesn't pop up.

As you say it's easy to get rid off, it's just that the UK site is the only one with the forum which i think is better that way as i think it would be difficult to try and moniter the forums if every site had one.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Holly I am in the US and I have noticed trying to access to forum the past week or so that darn pop up over and over again within the same session, not just the first time I log in. I always get it once when I come in here and just close it, but agreed on the phone more than once is a nuisance.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I only ever get that pop up if i've accidentally typed in .com instead of .co.uk. If you are visiting .co.uk with a UK i.p address, it shouldn't have any reason to pop up.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

If you are overseas it will trigger to wherever you are, as well as if you put in .com, .com.au etc etc.

Another big thing is also if you are in a private / ingocnito tab it will change or the pop up can appear!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I get this every time I load the forums on my phone, it's so frustrating! Especially as it takes a few seconds to appear, so I often go to click on a thread and click on the pop-up instead.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.