• Exciting News - Oh! Points Loyalty Scheme....

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Thats good news as I am waiting to order .

sexytime87 [sign in to see picture]

Roll on Wednesday.

Here’s some more handy information about the new points scheme - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/loyalty-scheme-faq/

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

sexytime87 wrote:

Roll on Wednesday.

Here’s some more handy information about the new points scheme - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/loyalty-scheme-faq/

Thanks very useful

[suspended user]

suspended user

Will Oh points be awarded for orders from the .eu site?

When I was "offered" the chance of ordering from the newly appeared .eu site this week, I took a plunge, but didn't realize that I was not going to get Oh points for my order (very disappointing)... so since that order (for this and many other reasons) I switched back to buying from .co.uk and just click "no, thanks" in the .eu pop-up... I much preferred the .co.uk site with the option of currencies. :(

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Question- I just read through the new FAQs for the points and im wondering as points will be wiped if not used after 12 months does that mean when the new system goes live will a lot of my points that I have been saving for the past couple of years be wiped from my account?

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

The way I read it was all your current points move over, but if you leave them in there for more than 12 months and fo nit do any transactions with Lovehoney during that time then they expire. Kinda like frequent flier miles airlines dont hold them forever.

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

Great news :). The new scheme sounds much better. Thanks love honey 💜

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

The whole 12 month thing is a bit off putting! Ok its unlikely many people will go a year without ordering, but surely at some point you reach the stage where you have enough toys and dont need to buy them as often? Would be a shame to then lose all the points you were saving up though i suppose in that case you would keep an eye on it and order something small to keep the oh points live.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

The whole 12 month thing is a bit off putting! Ok its unlikely many people will go a year without ordering, but surely at some point you reach the stage where you have enough toys and dont need to buy them as often? Would be a shame to then lose all the points you were saving up though i suppose in that case you would keep an eye on it and order something small to keep the oh points live.

I suppose most people buy lubes, toy cleaners or condoms on a regular basis. Or they get a few new pairs of knickers every now and then.
    quakeyadamy [sign in to see picture]

So will old points be wiped out?

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

quakeyadamy wrote:

So will old points be wiped out?

How do you mean? If you mean will you lose any old points, noooo! We would never take away points you've already earned on the old scheme! 

Find out more here: Oh! Points FAQs

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

Just to confirm - the EU site gets points!

It will work the same as UK.

JM88 - with the 12-month thing, we'll have auto-warning emails (if we have permission to email you) so we'll (most-likely) set up something like a 3-4 week warning that your points are about to expire, then another mail a few days before.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

apologies if this has been asked already..

in light of the 'free posting over £20' can we use the new points to pay for postage for orders below the free threshold, or even use points to upgrade the postal service if needed?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Hi,

Just to confirm - the EU site gets points!

It wilk work the same as UK.

Thanks for the answer!

So will I get my points retroactively for the order I already placed on the .eu and wasn't rewarded with them or this is asking too much?

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi, you should get your points from your EU order. Any probs contact customer services.

And points can be used to help pay for delivery.

Wow 1000 Oh points are now only valued at £2 in this new scheme =( where as on the old scheme I could spend 800 points and get an item worth £4.99

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Yeah I agree. It can take a long time to save up a good amount of points, I know with the new system you're not supposed to save them anymore because you can use them towards any purchase, but I don't see why they should be wiped out after 12 months :/

Ah well, I have another loyalty card for a health store and they wipe out my points every quarter!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

sexytime87 wrote:

Wow 1000 Oh points are now only valued at £2 in this new scheme =( where as on the old scheme I could spend 800 points and get an item worth £4.99

Seriously?! So they've halved in value! D: On the old scheme I had saved up £30 worth of points, now it's only £15 :/ 

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

I am not sure if i like the new pionts system or not :/ x

Boogaloo wrote:

sexytime87 wrote:

Seriously?! So they've halved in value! D: On the old scheme I had saved up £30 worth of points, now it's only £15 :/

Unfortunately yeah they have now halved the value of the points which is very disappointing

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.