• Exciting News - Oh! Points Loyalty Scheme....

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Aw, that's a pity. I was frantically saving up for the Kissing Swan but I'm not even quite half way there yet, so I definitely won't have enough points to be able to get it before the change. But it's good that those who almost have enough can get their points sorted in time to get what they were saving for.

Oh I'm sorry RRS - the good news is you'll be able to use whatever points you've spent towards the Kissing Swan when the new scheme comes into play, so at least you won't have to save up the full total now :) Silver linings and all that ;) 

Just saw your second Q - yes! ALL products are included in the new scheme... Hooray! :D 

JM88 wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Aw, that's a pity. I was frantically saving up for the Kissing Swan but I'm not even quite half way there yet, so I definitely won't have enough points to be able to get it before the change. But it's good that those who almost have enough can get their points sorted in time to get what they were saving for.

Forgot to ask, are luxury toys like the Swan likely to be included after the changes?

Im sure i read that everything will be available (no more need to request specific items!). The downside will be that they will "cost more" if you are buying with just oh points so it will take longer to save. The upside is that oh points will be able to be used alongside money, so you could in theory buy a £100 toy and only pay for a fraction of it if you pay the rest in oh points!

Precisely! Thanks JM88 ^_^

Boogaloo wrote:

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but will runners up for MOTM and Review of the month still be awarded 2,000 points, or a similar amount?

This is still in discussion at the moment. As soon as I know more, I'll let you all know :) 

PokingFun wrote:

When is the big launch for this?

Or should I say, when is the big "Oh"?

The final date for launch is still being discussed.... :)

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

So I have just over 20,000 points, but the luxury stuff is gone, not sure how much my 20k is "worth" to know if I should ask for something specific & spend them or wait... Decisions, decisions...

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Oh I'm sorry RRS - the good news is you'll be able to use whatever points you've spent towards the Kissing Swan when the new scheme comes into play, so at least you won't have to save up the full total now :) Silver linings and all that ;)

Just saw your second Q - yes! ALL products are included in the new scheme... Hooray! :D

Glad to hear that the Swan shall still be mine (MUAHAHA)! Really hoping that one of the Swan rabbits will be in the xmas day deal so I can have my precious sooner rather than later!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hi all

We have some super-exciting news and some big changes coming your way very soon. I can't tell you everything just yet, but as you're such a beautiful and loyal community I can let you in on a few sneaky insights to whet your whistles...

Thanks to your feedback, suggestions and requests, we've decided to upgrade the Oh! Points Loyalty programme to make it even better than it already is! (Say whaaaat?!)

That's right! Over the years your biggest (and most frequent) request has been to be able to use points alongside real money. Remember all those times we said 'it'll never happen'? Turns out we were talking rubbish! You asked, and we're delivering (discreetly, of course).

As you can probably imagine, this is a mammoth task that will be completed in stages, so you're going to start to notice a few changes around the site here and there. Don't panic. That's our techy whizz kids working their magic to make all the improvements you (and we) want.

The first change will be that you won't be able to request particular items to be added to the Oh! Points list any more. (Moving forward, all products will be available to purchase with Oh! Points at checkout). If there is a product that is already in the list and you'd still like to purchase it with your current Oh! Points, I suggest you complete your purchase sooner, rather than later, to avoid disappointment.

You'll also notice that the products available in the current Oh! Points list will change over the next few days; some items will be removed, others will have a price change (number of Oh! Points required to purchase, rather actual monetary cost). These are all mini-steps to enable us to launch the brand spanking new Oh! Points loyalty programme.

I have now closed the "Oh! Points - What do you want to spend them on?" thread, as we're no longer taking requests.

Please feel free to discuss below but bare in mind we may not be able to answer all of your questions at this time as it's still very new news! All will be revealed in due course :)

Thanks everyone!

Waw Jess 😍 That's fantastic, I've been working away, so I'm just reviewing everything I have missed. Jess That really is awesome 😊 That's going to be a huge help to us loyal members . I absolutely adore lovehoney & I promise we will never shop elsewhere. Big respect xxxxx
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Although my points tally will be devalued a little , I think the new scheme will give more flexability . The current choices that are available for points alone don't quite float my boat.

Craggymoe [sign in to see picture]

Tough choice, think we might keep ours to help pay for products we really want! Rather than something just to spend points!

bullet66 [sign in to see picture]

I think this is a good idea, i would rather have a discount off something i want rather than select from a list of things i might never buy.

For example;

50% off a BMW or have to buy a Lada??

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi - thanks for feedback.

Just to add a couple more things - the new rewards programme will be massively flexible for everyone.

Our Tech Team are working on new special offer tech, which we hope will be ready in a couple of months. Okay, make it 3...

This will/should let us do loads of great stuff:

eg (just some ideas!)

Points rewards for writing your 10th review

Points for making your 100th forum post

Double points weekend for forum members only

Stuff we've wanted to do for years but haven't been able to!

Steve

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Just to add a couple more things - the new rewards programme will be massively flexible for everyone.

Our Tech Team are working on new special offer tech, which we hope will be ready in a couple of months. Okay, make it 3...

eg (just some ideas!)

Steve

Well that sounds positive

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

eg (just some ideas!)

Steve

That sounds exciting! May I ask, will these ideas be just for newbies, or will the rewards also be given to the more 'seasoned' forum members who have exceeded these targets? xx

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

The points rewards sound good :) as Scorps said, will long term members still get them? I.e. I've already done 50+ reviews and 1000+ forum posts, would be nice if other members like me could be included in that too. :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

The points rewards sound good :) as Scorps said, will long term members still get them? I.e. I've already done 50+ reviews and 1000+ forum posts, would be nice if other members like me could be included in that too. :)

+1

There's nowt worse than being a member of something and seeing nations of 'new members only' discounts and offers.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps the rank system will influence points?

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

I think they were just easy explained examples without having to write an endless list, of course we will not leave out our regular/loyal members.

:)

MysticalMayhem [sign in to see picture]

QUESTION!!!

Say, for example, my order was £35.
    I use points to bring the value down to £25.
    I guess the points collected on that order is to the value of £25 instead of £35 because I've redeemed points on that order?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

I think they were just easy explained examples without having to write an endless list, of course we will not leave out our regular/loyal members.

:)

Lovehoney - Steve [sign in to see picture]

Hi - thanks for feedback (again!)

The points offers tech is a few months away and we'll spend some time working out how we can use it to reward folk...

But we wouldn't just reward new people - I think we'd look at milestones.

However, we wouldn't be able to reward people who've already posted 10,000 times with loads of points because the Financial Director will sack us all!

I think it will be much better than the old programme any road...

MysticalMayhem - you're correct... you will only be able to collect points on the value of the order you used with money.

You don't get points for spending points.

here's some FAQs again...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/loyalty-scheme-faq/

Steve

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.