• Exciting News - Oh! Points Loyalty Scheme....

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

babycake wrote:

This sounds good to me as I have points left over from purchasing something but it's not enough left to purchase something else. So what I'm assuming is that I can now put that towards something as well as cash is that right or have I read it wrong?

As soon as the new scheme launches, yes :) You'll be able to use those points towards another purchase as a part payment :) 

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Quick question - will you still be able to use discount e-mails & offers like DOTW alongside your OH Points?

Just have to say, I love your gorgeous new avatar Sunshine. That basque looks stunning :D xx

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Quick question - will you still be able to use discount e-mails & offers like DOTW alongside your OH Points?

Just have to say, I love your gorgeous new avatar Sunshine. That basque looks stunning :D xx

Yes, you will be able to pay for your order with Oh! Points even when a discount has been applied.

And, there may be exciting new special offers involving Oh! Points. 

*waggles BOTH eyebrows*

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Yes, you will be able to pay for your order with Oh! Points even when a discount has been applied.

And, there may be exciting new special offers involving Oh! Points.

*waggles BOTH eyebrows*

That's great, thanks Alice. Oohhh I love special offers, especially exciting ones - lol :D xx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for letting us know my points total is still low so I will at least be able to spend them in the future. Thanks again.

Secretty [sign in to see picture]

Awh man. This really really sucks for me. I've been trying to save up for an item that costs 12000 points. Finally get about half way there and my points aren't going to be worth as much? That is a real kick in the teeth. : / There's nothing I really want thats still on the list either.

Guess I'm just going to have to keep hold of them and take the hit when the new system comes in, but it's really upsetting that my points won't be worth as much considering the amount of money I've been spending at Lovehoney for them. I get that the OH points system is much better than things like Tesco points, which is why I was so commited to getting enough points to earn a really good item. Looks like that's not going to happen now.

Oh well. Hopefully the new system will be good still.

Allurement [sign in to see picture]

Weeeeeeee! Wonderful! :D

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I have never used mine becuase I frankly did not understand how it works, but seeing what I have in my balance will most likely be worth less after the new program, I will be jumping over the US side a doing some shopping tonight!

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Oh not too bad i freaked at first but im calmer now i know i will not loose my points even if they do detract in value.

Also means i might be abe to treat myself to something i saw on there that i want so badly.

Foxxy wrote:

It's a shame we didn't have a bit of time after being told, before the list got emptied :-(

Woukd have been nice to get more notice I have more coming avails be in three weeks that would get me a better item... kinda a waste at this point o even use them on something I don't need.
    Jessa1 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

***ANYONE WHO IS WAITING FOR POINTS***

...from orders in the last 28 days AND who wanted something specific from the list please email me on bot@lovehoney.co.uk

I know we haven't been able to give much notice on this, and I am sorry about that. But the good news is there is still time and space for me to work with you guys and avoid disappointment.

Pop me an email with any concerns and I'll help out as much as I can to make sure you get what you want with the points you have/are expecting :)

Just quoting this for those who missed it.

If you had your eye on something SPECIFIC and you've got points due in the next few weeks you can email bot@lovehoney.co.uk to see what can be done for you.

<3

Thanks for being amazing Lovehoney, after reviewing the items that are out there I think I am just going to wait to use them under the new system given I can apply them to any purchase.

Until this thread, I had never really looked at the points program that closely before because I didn't have a big balance in there... although it continues to grow each month this year =) and I guess I have pretty much bought the items on the 3 for $20 deal shopping on my own anyway.

Apologizes for my unnecessary lament.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Will we still earn points with the amnesty scheme?

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the info, this must be a busy but exciting time in the Lovehoney office! Hope the changes go well!

Secretty wrote:

Awh man. This really really sucks for me. I've been trying to save up for an item that costs 12000 points. Finally get about half way there and my points aren't going to be worth as much? That is a real kick in the teeth. : / There's nothing I really want thats still on the list either.

Guess I'm just going to have to keep hold of them and take the hit when the new system comes in, but it's really upsetting that my points won't be worth as much considering the amount of money I've been spending at Lovehoney for them. I get that the OH points system is much better than things like Tesco points, which is why I was so commited to getting enough points to earn a really good item. Looks like that's not going to happen now.

Oh well. Hopefully the new system will be good still.

Hey Secretty

Sorry you're disappointed in this news. I know it can be a bit of a blow if you were saving for something specific. Although the value of points will be changing, their spendability will be increasing massively. 

Think of it this way; You could have $500 sat in your pocket, but if you're in the UK, its worthless. However £250, although "worth" less, is much more spendable. That's effectively what we're doing with Oh! Points. The technical "value" may reduce, but your ability to spend them will be so much more. (Please note, this is not the actual precentage they're being reduced by, this is just an example!) 

You say you've been trying to save 12000 points for a particular product. 12000 points is the equivalant of a £60 product. As you've said, you're about half way there at the moment. This means you would need to spend about another £560 with us to earn the remaining points you need to get a £60 product free.

In the new system, you won't be forced to spend huge amounts in order to save enough to spend your points on what you really want. You can simply use the points you have on your account at any time to reduce the cost of the product you want. So it may not be free, but it could well be half price (or more!) :) You'll also be able to combine your points with offers and discounts (which we've never been able to do before) so if you time it right, you can grab a real bargain without having to fork out a load of cash beforehand. 

^_^ 

Just Jenson wrote:

Will we still earn points with the amnesty scheme?

Good question - I shall put it forward to "the powers at be"! :) 

Thanks JJ 

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Jess, did you get my email? 

It's related to the whol OH points thing :D

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sounds exciting! :)

Ink and Kink wrote:

Yep! I've replied! :) 

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

Yep! I've replied! :)

Right back at 'cha :P

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.