• Exciting News - Oh! Points Loyalty Scheme....

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Kasumi wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kasumi wrote:

Myghost He has it says no oh point history

Kasumi - it depends which website your OH has been shopping through. If it's not on the UK account, sounds like you've been shipping the parcels elsewhere? Try logging into the .com, .com.au and .eu sites to find your points. If you're not happy with the account they're on, just contact Customer Care and we'l transfer them for you :)

Jess he has never used any of the other sites plus most of his points were for being review of the month runner up a couple of times.

Hmmm - I'm confused! 

As it's not your account, and we're talking in a public domain I'm unable to investigate further for you to shed more light. 

Please contact Customer Care and they'll be able to take a look at the account, and move any points that need it. Sorry about this! 

Sweet teats [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

After Jess said they've had plenty of requests already, I made myself courage and did contact them about my points. (I needed to anyway because I'd like my points transferred back from the .eu site to the .co.uk one!) I am not proud having done it, but I have about 10k points piled up that went from a value of £50 to a value of £20... Given I never really used my points on anything hoping to save them up for a real luxurious treat I wouldn't normally spend for (but not yet had my eyes set on anything particular in the old scheme), this is a bummer for me. I'm not pretending anything though; I just asked if there is anything they might think of in terms of the original "compromise idea" quoted on the previous page of this thread. The customer service kindly replied they've taken it to "higher levels" and will get back to me in a couple of days.

.....I too would be interested in the response you receive as I have just redeemed 10,000 Oh points for which I received £20 credit from a £111.00 order.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sweet teats,

please see how it worked out for me above.

Secretty [sign in to see picture]

Thought I would give an update quickly, seeing as I have been quite critical on this thread. I am KIND OF sold on the new system now. Kind of.

I decided to surprise my OH with an item that costs £50. With my points, I had about £30 on the old system. I would have had to spend another £200-300 to get it for free on the old system.

For this order I got 10% off because it's my birthday soon (thanks Lovehoney :) ) 10% off because I had left it in my basket as I was undecided and £14.50 off with my OH points. All together, I got the item for roughly half price. Still, not the same as getting it completely for free, but can't sniff at getting a luxery toy for half price.

For the new system, it's definitely worth waiting for some discounts to hit and use your OH points on top of them. When I posted in this thread I didn't realise how effective that would be.

So yeah. Still a little disappointed with the drop in value, but there are plenty of positives to outweight the negetives. All together, I can see what LH were aiming to achieve and for the most part, think they achieved it. So good job LH. And I apologise again if any of my posts were deemed disrespectful or rude.

Lovethekink [sign in to see picture]

I'm a happy girl and hopefully I will have a rather happy hubby too.

I'm trying to behave and not spend on toys at the moment (apparently we have enough - I don't think thrres ever enough though)

Me and hubby were after a new strap on though and I used my 10% and £7 of points too so got £11 off it.

Bargain, I'm very happy using the points this way as I can use them now towards something we really want

Canuck LH Fan [sign in to see picture]

I wanted to check out the new points exchange and compare to what I would have bought with the Oh! Points. I could have had two items i've had my eye on, and free shipping and my new points won't even pay for one item!

I haven't applied one discount that I may have coming to me; but still! I feel very disappointed. :(

I was overwhelmed at work last month when all these changes were announced, so I missed my chance to spend my points before. I've now spent 3 hours reading all of these posts and a couple of other threads.

Feeling frustrated. I will be taking LH up on their Customer Care returns policy if this doesn't work for me. Previously, if something wasn't exactly as I expected i'd just eat the cost. I felt like the forum, the support, the Oh! Points, the excellent website and information were enough to placate me on a poor purchase. This thread has reminded me of the excellent customer service and emboldened me to ask for what I want.

I will do as Jess suggested and contact Customer Care... Wish me luck

Canuck LH Fan [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm happy to report that LoveHoney doesn't fail in the Customer Care department. After my previous post I emailed the CC team. They called me to rectify the situation!
    Thanks LH team.
    I'm jubilent to know that you won't let me down.
    :D
    Thanks to LH-Jess for the suggestion of email and to LH-Anna for the call.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Disappointed to see my 20k points are now only worth £40, when they were £100 before... Missed out on the luxury toy I wanted as when I saw this thread they'd already taken stuff off the old oh points system. Then today, I get an email telling me how marvellous it that my oh points are worth £40... Afraid I disagree...

This might make me sound ungrateful, and yes I know it was a bonus scheme, but I have spent a fortune & I was deliberately saving for something I otherwise wouldn't have bought as I couldn't justify it...

I have emailed customer care who are sending me a gift... Which is nice, but not my luxury toy!

Sorry for the whinge.

popk1n [sign in to see picture]

Looked at my account and I have a 2000 oh! Points 'manual update' as of today and I dont know where it is from? I bought a glass dildo for £19.99 like a month ago but I didnt think it would give 2000 points considering I only had 1620 originally from all my previous orders combined? Or is this how the new system works? Im confused :/

And I got an email TODAY (16 July) saying I have £3.24 in oh! Points as of the 14 July.... so is that figure INCLUDING this 2000 point update which I received today on the 16th?

Oooops ignore my previous post... I was a runner-up for review of the month. I was confused because no one told me!! Thanks lovehoney for the gift :D still unsure about what a balance of 3620 points is? But whatever :)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

popk1n wrote:

Looked at my account and I have a 2000 oh! Points 'manual update' as of today and I dont know where it is from? I bought a glass dildo for £19.99 like a month ago but I didnt think it would give 2000 points considering I only had 1620 originally from all my previous orders combined? Or is this how the new system works? Im confused :/

And I got an email TODAY (16 July) saying I have £3.24 in oh! Points as of the 14 July.... so is that figure INCLUDING this 2000 point update which I received today on the 16th?

Check the blog, you came runner up in the review of the month competition with your prize being those 2000 points :)

Edit: haha I see you just did! Congratz :p

Thanks lovebirds_x :) its never happened before, I thought theyd send an email or something! I was worrying there had been an oh point malfunction haha

happyboys [sign in to see picture]

Woah....I think I've come late to the Oh! Points party...

I've just had the e-mail to tell me that my almost 12 000 points saved up over 6 years and too many pounds spent, is worth an AMAZING £23....

One moment while I ponder what to spend my greatly decreased value points on.

In the beginning I really wished LoveHoney every sucess. As a company I wanted them to do better and make the sex toy market more accessible to everyone. I didn't buy from any other store, and was really happy with the service I recieved. Unfortunately as with most success stories though, as LH has grown, the value to the customer has rapidly decreased. Gone are the days of 'sales' which actually had heavily discounted luxury or high end items. Now it seems that the 'loyality' scheme has been turned into a little tag along as well. I can't wait to spend my points on their own branded value range of items, as it's all I'll be able to now afford (unless of course I want to tag it with more money for higher end brands).

Apologies for this bitter rant, I'm just sad to see LH change so much over the years. It's gone from a store I really respected and was excited by, into an 'apple' store, with less and less value for more and more money.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I had one of those mails too i knew mine weren't worth much but now they're near worth bo diddly not much more than covering postage

popk1n you have 40 points more than me so your £3.24 doesn't include the 2000 extra points you won

misstasty [sign in to see picture]

Is anyone missing oh points from their orders? I think I may be missing some.

Crogglebox [sign in to see picture]

Could anyone tell me how to actually use the points as part of a transaction? Thanks!

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Crogglebox wrote:

Could anyone tell me how to actually use the points as part of a transaction? Thanks!

As you go through the buying process, when you come to pay there is an option to use them there. It's not easy to explain but it's clear when you get to the stage to use them.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone know what the value of Oh points on the Eu site is?

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think is the same (principle, not value).

I know for sure that 1 euro spent gives you 10 points, and that you need at least 500 points to spend them.

I assume that you also need to do batches of 250 for the payment.

I also assume that 250 points are worth 50 eurocents (hence 500 points are 1 euro).

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

I think is the same (principle, not value).

I know for sure that 1 euro spent gives you 10 points, and that you need at least 500 points to spend them.

I assume that you also need to do batches of 250 for the payment.

I also assume that 250 points are worth 50 eurocents (hence 500 points are 1 euro).

Thanks, I ended up ordering from the UK site and paying the exchange rate as none of the offers work on the Eu site!

I'm in the UK anyway, just had some leftover euros

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.