• Customer service

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

I would just like to praise your customer services. I tried to return an item today and I can honestly say I've never received better customer service for anything!
    You're an amazing team, thank you for what you're doing. Keep doing it xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

100% agree lovehoney gets a massive 👍🏼 from me.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Amazing as always! :)

Char99 [sign in to see picture]

Agreed, I returned two items from two separate orders, all processed and refunded in a few days. Fab service 👍🏻

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for the awesome feedaback ! 

It is great to hear such nice things :) and thank you all ! 

heart

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Simply the best customer service ever to exist. That's why I love Lovehoney.

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Swapped a lingerie item as the style didn't quite suit me, new item was here within two days! Excellent service lh! 👍

Secretty [sign in to see picture]

Made an order with the site and forgot to add the deal of the week item to it. Sent in a message. Within 20 minutes, the item was in my order.

You guys are truly fantastic. Will be sending a positive email to the customer service staff as well so they know!

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I've never encountered customer service like lovehoney. They really go the extra mile!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

I've never encountered customer service like lovehoney. They really go the extra mile!

We prefer the term "the extra inch"! wink cheeky

Thank you everyone!! It's a pleasure to be of service to such wonderful customers! ^_^ 

I'll pass your feedback onto the Customer Care team - it'll make their day :) 

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I had a great experience with customer service today! I noticed that one of the products I was sent as a secret tester a few months back has gone live on the website, but for some reason my review isn't linked to it. They're contacting Cazz/Jess for me to try and sort it out. :)

BUT if that's not enough, we also got chatting about the weird rattling noise my limited edition magic wand has been making, and they offered to send out a standard LH Magic Wand as a free replacement, without me even having to send back my faulty one! And it will arrive tomorrow :D

I wish all customer service encounters were this easy, I've never had another company solve a problem this quickly for me and be so friendly at the same time. Good job guys

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I had a great experience with customer service today! I noticed that one of the products I was sent as a secret tester a few months back has gone live on the website, but for some reason my review isn't linked to it. They're contacting Cazz/Jess for me to try and sort it out. :)

BUT if that's not enough, we also got chatting about the weird rattling noise my limited edition magic wand has been making, and they offered to send out a standard LH Magic Wand as a free replacement, without me even having to send back my faulty one! And it will arrive tomorrow :D

I wish all customer service encounters were this easy, I've never had another company solve a problem this quickly for me and be so friendly at the same time. Good job guys 

Ah that's fab - so glad we could get to the bottom of it for you. 

You're review is being looked at as we speak - sorry for the delay in publishing it!

I believe you spoke with Michael earlier, so I'll pass your lovely feedback on to him. He'll be chuffed! 

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Ah that's fab - so glad we could get to the bottom of it for you.

You're review is being looked at as we speak - sorry for the delay in publishing it!

I believe you spoke with Michael earlier, so I'll pass your lovely feedback on to him. He'll be chuffed!

Not a problem - because I submitted it when it was an unlisted product I was worried it might have got lost, I do have a back up copy just in case :)

Thanks so much!

Lovehoney - Michael [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

Hi, Boogaloo!

I wanted to thank you personally for your nice comments about our customer service. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any further issues! Have a nice day. :-)

I'd like to thank the lovely David at Lovehoney! I sent him a few images of a problem with one of my toys and he refunded it to me! Such a great bunch of people. Will be buying the things I wanted in the first place as soon as that money comes in! So excited.

Thankyou lovehoney! Thank you David!

Lovehoney - WelshDave [sign in to see picture]

Hi Ink and Kink,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to help!

Please do let us know if you have any other questions.

Lovehoney - WelshDave wrote:

Hi Ink and Kink,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad we were able to help!

Please do let us know if you have any other questions.

I will! You're a real beauty! Thankyou! Oh my OH my! You're "Welsh dave" I CAN TELL YOU THAT I'D LOVE TO CUTCH ALL YOU GUYS AT LOVEHONEY and you will know what i mean! Life is good.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.