• Flirty Knicker Video!

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

LadyS wrote:

Wasn't sure where else to ask this, so thought the flirty knickers thread might be a good place.

When you review the flirty knickers, do you just review one colours and leave it at that, or do you review all colours on the basis you can comment on how good the colour is?

I am catching up on my reviews and in total I have 11 flirty knicker Items! and not sure what to do for the best x

It is totally up to you and what you would like to do. We ask that users don't copy and paste reviews multiple times word for word, but if you feel you have more than 50 words (minimum character limit) to say then go for it!

Some snippets can be the same in your reviews but not so it is repetitive on every review.

Thanks for asking the question x

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

LadyS wrote:

Wasn't sure where else to ask this, so thought the flirty knickers thread might be a good place.

When you review the flirty knickers, do you just review one colours and leave it at that, or do you review all colours on the basis you can comment on how good the colour is?

I am catching up on my reviews and in total I have 11 flirty knicker Items! and not sure what to do for the best x

It is totally up to you and what you would like to do. We ask that users don't copy and paste reviews multiple times word for word, but if you feel you have more than 50 words (minimum character limit) to say then go for it!

Some snippets can be the same in your reviews but not so it is repetitive on every review.

Thanks for asking the question x

Morning Cazz,

Thanks for that, most helpful. I'm pretty creative with words but don't think I could write that much of a varying review for different colours, lol. so I think one decent review it will be.

x

jayandrach [sign in to see picture]

Brilliant video and really shows all of the different styles and colours off well and perfectly timed as it fits with the music and doesn't feel rushed :).

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.