• Reviews on non-stocked items

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks jess. I always assumed that if you got a secret tester it stays secret forever regardless of whether its stocked or not.

i was just confused because last week i think there was a discussion about an item that may have not been stocked and someone said if it isnt going to be stocked we can talk about it.

eta the discussion im referring to didnt mention any details, just someone saying they had assumed their product wasnt being stocked and then someone said if its not stocked you can mention it but as far as im aware they didnt so secrecy was kept!

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I wonder if it would be possible to send an approx retail price with secret testers ? Some do have this info and some dont - it makes the 'value for money' topic a bit difficult to comment on if we dont know the price it's going to be sold at ? Thanks :) x

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I wonder if it would be possible to send an approx retail price with secret testers ? Some do have this info and some dont - it makes the 'value for money' topic a bit difficult to comment on if we dont know the price it's going to be sold at ? Thanks :) x

+1

It's very hard to review something without knowing it's RRP, because then we can't really say whether it's worth buying, or if the quality matches the price.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

Great suggestion!

I try to do this when I send out certain items, and it does require us to manually add that info into your email, but wherever we're able to I think this is a great idea.

I'll pass your suggestion over to Cazz too, so she can start including it where she can. 

Thanks! 

Lovehoney - Cazz [sign in to see picture]

It is hard to be able to email each of you if we are not going to stock a product, as Jess said no decision is final.

For example I sent something out 24.06.2014 it was a no, until a couple of weeks ago the decision was changed to yes. Now the ball starts rolling in to production which will take a few months from now.

So imagine if I emailed the tester to say we wernt stocking it they blabbed about it because I said they could and then a year down the line the decision is changed and it is a 'secret product' as it is in development...

See my point?

It's all part of being a secret tester that you have to keep the secret ;) like I said if you want to know more info about certain products email me and I will give you as much info as I can.

thank you!

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I once had a secret tester i absolutely loved and Lovehoney never did stock it !

[suspended user]

suspended user

Ok... this is not the right forum for it, but it's the closest I could get after one day's search for the right topic... I know I've seen it somewhere, but can't find it now, how can one suggest a product to be stocked by Lovehoney? Thanks for the help!

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

era wrote:

Ok... this is not the right forum for it, but it's the closest I could get after one day's search for the right topic... I know I've seen it somewhere, but can't find it now, how can one suggest a product to be stocked by Lovehoney? Thanks for the help!

Hi, that's the one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1213590-pander-to-me/page-8/ :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.